Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,145 members, 7,916,356 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 09:25 PM

Charley Boy's Daughter Dewy Oputa Joins The Gay Community [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charley Boy's Daughter Dewy Oputa Joins The Gay Community [PICS] (2499 Views)

Dewy Oputa: My Parents Accepting I Am Lesbian Was Hard – Charly Boy’s Daughter / Charly Boy & Daughter, Dewy Oputa, Fierce In New Motorcycle Themed Photoshoot / Maggy Anwuli Oputa: Charly Boy's Daughter Who Is A Bodybuilder & Mother Of 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charley Boy's Daughter Dewy Oputa Joins The Gay Community [PICS] by NaijaCelebrity: 9:14am On Oct 16, 2017
Dominique 'Dewy' Oputa, the daughter of Veteran musician Charly Boy seems to have come out of the closet as a gay. Over the weekend she attended the Atlanta Gay pride in the US and shared a video with the LGBT logo.

On her profile, the model also has the LGBT logo attached to her name.

LGBT, or GLBT, is an initialism that stands for lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender. LGBT is used to replace the term gay .

http://edition.soundoro.com/charley-boys-daughter-dewy-oputa-joins-gay-community/
Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 mynd44

Re: Charley Boy's Daughter Dewy Oputa Joins The Gay Community [PICS] by biacan(f): 9:15am On Oct 16, 2017
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Charley Boy's Daughter Dewy Oputa Joins The Gay Community [PICS] by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 16, 2017
ok
Re: Charley Boy's Daughter Dewy Oputa Joins The Gay Community [PICS] by Baawaa(m): 9:18am On Oct 16, 2017
Like father like daughter,show me your father and I will tell you who you are shocked shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Charley Boy's Daughter Dewy Oputa Joins The Gay Community [PICS] by RealZizou(m): 9:25am On Oct 16, 2017
G
Re: Charley Boy's Daughter Dewy Oputa Joins The Gay Community [PICS] by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 16, 2017
Baawaa:
Like father like daughter,show me your father and I will tell you who you are shocked shocked shocked shocked
What if i show you buhari the daft and you magnanimously point Zahra the illiterate grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charley Boy's Daughter Dewy Oputa Joins The Gay Community [PICS] by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 16, 2017
Thank God she joined LGBT community because no man with his right senses will want that weirdo

2 Likes

Re: Charley Boy's Daughter Dewy Oputa Joins The Gay Community [PICS] by Baawaa(m): 9:51am On Oct 16, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
What if i show you buhari the daft and you magnanimously point Zahra the illiterate grin
One of the mad souls,how market
Re: Charley Boy's Daughter Dewy Oputa Joins The Gay Community [PICS] by skuki123: 9:53am On Oct 16, 2017
hmmm
Baawaa:

One of the mad souls,how market
Re: Charley Boy's Daughter Dewy Oputa Joins The Gay Community [PICS] by mexxmoney: 10:05am On Oct 16, 2017
Weird father, weirder daughter

1 Like

Re: Charley Boy's Daughter Dewy Oputa Joins The Gay Community [PICS] by teresafaith: 10:06am On Oct 16, 2017
So there's "mumu" in his family and he's been busy telling Nigerians that 'their mumu don don where as, his own mumu just start

1 Like

Re: Charley Boy's Daughter Dewy Oputa Joins The Gay Community [PICS] by dreamworld: 11:46am On Oct 16, 2017
Baawaa:
U mean u are like ur farther!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charley Boy's Daughter Dewy Oputa Joins The Gay Community [PICS] by DONFASZY(m): 1:05pm On Oct 16, 2017
Heritable
Re: Charley Boy's Daughter Dewy Oputa Joins The Gay Community [PICS] by Kobicove(m): 4:02pm On Oct 16, 2017
Obviously she has had too much to eat... undecided

(1) (Reply)

I Am King Of All Queen- Toyin Lawani Sexy New Photo / #drakecurse: Drake Hints On Having 3 People Left On His List / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.