Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,829 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:35 AM

My Boyfriend Has Changed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Has Changed (4011 Views)

My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me / My Boyfriend Has Never Satisfied Me Sexually But Expects Sex Everytime From Me / My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Has Changed by Glorialaw2020(f): 12:23pm On Oct 16, 2017
Good day Ma,

My boyfriend and I have being in the relationship for almost 2yrs. Initially he was all i wanted in my dream man but all this changed since he started making money. He barely calls nor return mine when I complain he gives me long sermons. Though he respond to my financial needs almost immediately, some times we stay for Days without calls or texts.

Please what should I do?
Re: My Boyfriend Has Changed by Greenbullet(m): 12:26pm On Oct 16, 2017
Why are you behaving like a fool , a man that is trying to make ends meet for both of you ,and you say he dosent care right now you should be there for him, go to his house to cook when he is at work, clean his house and make him happy, you are here complaining

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Has Changed by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 16, 2017
Glorialaw2020:
Good day Ma,

My boyfriend and I have being in the relationship for almost 2yrs. Initially he was all i wanted in my dream man but all this changed since he started making money. He barely calls nor return mine when I complain he gives me long sermons. Though he respond to my financial needs almost immediately, some times we stay for Days without calls or texts.

Please what should I do?
I can see that now that he is making money you want him badly.He has seen the sign already.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has Changed by IAMSASHY(f): 12:32pm On Oct 16, 2017
undecided hey gal, no industrious man wl gv u al his time, he wl jst try as much as possible to b dere 4 u, it's only jobless bfs dat wl cul u morning, afternoon and night, dnt b deceived and pls gv hm some space, if u pester hm 2much,he wl b tired and begin to avoid u. Let hm cul weneva he misses u

8 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has Changed by adajoe555: 12:34pm On Oct 16, 2017
Re: My Boyfriend Has Changed by izaray(f): 12:35pm On Oct 16, 2017
Call him and talk him. Tell him you are not comfortable with the way things are now going in ur relationship. He may be too busy with his work, or his getting atention from some where else tongue...Just talk to him..Communication is very important in every relationship.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Changed by ikp120(m): 12:40pm On Oct 16, 2017
What do you want him to do now? Don't you know where he stays? undecided

Just go there and suck his dick every morning before he wake up from sleep. angry angry Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew angry angry

He has money now, so either you blend or you get blended. The maga dey even give you money sharp sharp. angry angry
Re: My Boyfriend Has Changed by pocohantas(f): 12:41pm On Oct 16, 2017
Some men change for better when they hit money, some change for worse. People will tell you he is busier, that's the perfect excuse. Sometimes it's more than that. You don't fit into his ideal day and plan anymore. Someone that truly loves you will make out time for you. If you have really played your part, call him, observe him and talk to him... then you will know where you fall.

After carefully observing my ex way back and doing my best to bridge the communication gap, I discovered I don't fit into his ideal day anymore. I made sure I GH steadily without PHing wink

There is something called work life balance, lots of men don't know about it. They feel it's normal their relationship suffers because they are making some money. They carry this same attitude into marriage and we end up with frustrated, konjified wives.

Giving you money doesn't mean he still loves you, he might be paying you your severance package... wink

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Has Changed by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 16, 2017
Greenbullet:
Why are you behaving like a fool , a man that is trying to make ends meet for both of you ,and you say he dosent care right now you should be there for him, go to his house to cook when he is at work, clean his house and make him happy, you are here complaining
gbam !!!
Re: My Boyfriend Has Changed by Toshiba49ja(m): 12:44pm On Oct 16, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided hey gal, no industrious man wl gv u al his time, he wl jst try as much as possible to b dere 4 u, it's only jobless bfs dat wl cul u morning, afternoon and night, dnt b deceived and pls gv hm some space, if u pester hm 2much,he wl b tired and begin to avoid u. Let hm cul weneva he misses u

Are u serious about d bolded words?
Re: My Boyfriend Has Changed by Toshiba49ja(m): 12:46pm On Oct 16, 2017
izaray:
Call him and talk him. Tell him you are not comfortable with the way things are now going in ur relationship. He may be too busy with his work, or his getting atention from some where else tongue...Just talk to him..Communication is very important in every relationship.

Chai! Ladies nd dea way of thinking....
Think positively for wans! grin
Re: My Boyfriend Has Changed by VERDA: 12:49pm On Oct 16, 2017
IAMSASHY:

While I think a some girls crave too much attention from their men, I don't think a two or 3 mins call in the morning to know how ur girl is and wish her a good day and another at night to wish her a good night or at least picking hers will stop any man from making money or indicate he is jobless.....same goes to other family members, everything in life is about balance, I work hard building my business because I want to be free later on to spend time and money on the people I love. There is so much more to life.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has Changed by izaray(f): 12:56pm On Oct 16, 2017
Toshiba49ja:

Chai! Ladies nd dea way of thinking....
Think positively for wans! grin
No nah undecided...That was why i mentioned communication as the best key to every relationship now..I have already adviced her to have a talk with him. But bro they is no crime there..Two things must be involved...Either his busy making his cash, or carried away by someone else. cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has Changed by toastedbread: 12:59pm On Oct 16, 2017
small matter. talk with him. maybe you're the one who's displayed some shady attitudes and he's acting on what you've shown him.
give him your attention. leave those Whatsapp guys and talk to him. sometimes he might just go online to see if you'll recognize his presence but you're too busy loling with ya chykers.
be more committed and he'll change.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Changed by QueenSekxy(f): 1:04pm On Oct 16, 2017
I keep telling girls...never trust the love of a broke guy..they can change once they start making money,,and will start seeing you as an old fashion....they start thinking that one woman is not enough for them

nnem,better first struck him than wait to get strucked...who boyfriend epp sef..mtchew

broke baboons

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has Changed by iamJ(m): 1:05pm On Oct 16, 2017
problems of a local ugly girl cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

you're not the first and last u shall not be grin
[img]https://media./images/b19bd2fa3145aa8489f90c770e1e7d9b/tenor.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has Changed by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 16, 2017
shocked

Being busy IS NOT AN EXCUSE..

how many minutes to send a text message to the person u really love? Or a minute call juz to say hi? angry

There is this saying " IF THERE'S A WILL, THERE'S A WAY" but once a person is starting to give such lame excuse, u shud know what do to sha... Relationship is NOT all about the money he showered you. If can't call u for days, you know what's up wink

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has Changed by Blackhawk01: 1:10pm On Oct 16, 2017
QueenSekxy:
I keep telling girls...never trust the love of a broke guy..they can change once they start making money,,and will start seeing you as an fashion....they start thinking that one woman is not enough for them

nnem,better first struck him than wait to get strucked...who boyfriend epp sef..mtchew

broke baboons

Iyamm dead cheesy grin cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Has Changed by QueenSekxy(f): 1:19pm On Oct 16, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Iyamm dead cheesy grin cheesy
hope I'm communicating grin
Re: My Boyfriend Has Changed by Toshiba49ja(m): 1:22pm On Oct 16, 2017
izaray:
No nah undecided...That was why i mentioned communication as the best key to every relationship now..I have already adviced her to have a talk with him. But bro they is no crime there..Two things must be involved...Either his busy making his cash, or carried away by someone else. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I kno u won't giff up... Kwantinue grin
Re: My Boyfriend Has Changed by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 16, 2017
Stop been worried and face ur studies na work took over him,his mind is still with U
Re: My Boyfriend Has Changed by izaray(f): 1:27pm On Oct 16, 2017
Toshiba49ja:

I kno u won't giff up... Kwantinue grin
Hah!!..My hands are up o tongue

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has Changed by ruggedtimi(m): 1:53pm On Oct 16, 2017
good to know you value love and attention more than money!!...So i guess you have to pray for him to go broke and become less busy so he can give you the attention you desire
Re: My Boyfriend Has Changed by Toshiba49ja(m): 2:38pm On Oct 16, 2017
ruggedtimi:
good to know you value love and attention more than money!!...So i guess you have to pray for him to go broke and become less busy so he can give you the attention you desire

Rugged comment coming from a Ruggedy grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Has Changed by Oyebee91(m): 3:01pm On Oct 16, 2017
izaray:
so does MONEY
Re: My Boyfriend Has Changed by izaray(f): 3:02pm On Oct 16, 2017
Oyebee91:
so does MONEY
Yes o, seconded
Re: My Boyfriend Has Changed by Toshiba49ja(m): 3:13pm On Oct 16, 2017
izaray:
Yes o, seconded

Re: My Boyfriend Has Changed by waywardpikin: 3:15pm On Oct 16, 2017
Speaking from experience, the way women crave for attention sometimes is killing. I would advice you to adopt a siddon look disposition, don't complain and don't chase after him. Just dey mirror him behaviour give am. If he really loves you he will notice and try to retrace his steps by giving you more attention, and if he doesn't? At least then you will no longer be able to pretend that you can't see the handwriting on the wall and take the necessary steps. In case you don't know what the necessary steps would be at that point it is... MOVING ON!

Still, why do women like attention so damn much? Even the ones that act b!tchy or like they don't give a damn about anything or anyone are only doing so to be noticed and for that attention. Shey attention na food ni?

Hian!

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has Changed by izaray(f): 3:17pm On Oct 16, 2017
[quote author=Toshiba49ja post=61477662][/quote]Haba!!! Ur girlfriend must see this post angry

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has Changed by lenghtinny(m): 3:19pm On Oct 16, 2017
Dump the guy and look for a dude that will place your attention over money angry
Re: My Boyfriend Has Changed by Toshiba49ja(m): 3:24pm On Oct 16, 2017
izaray:
Haba!!! Ur girlfriend must see this post angry

Luckily for me, I dinoor haff grin
Re: My Boyfriend Has Changed by lenghtinny(m): 3:26pm On Oct 16, 2017
QueenSekxy:
I keep telling girls...never trust the love of a broke guy..they can change once they start making money,,and will start seeing you as an old fashion....they start thinking that one woman is not enough for them

broke baboons

(1) (2) (Reply)

Father Scolds Daughter On Facebook, –she Replies / I Found Out That My Husband’s Side Chic Is My Sister – Wife Laments / Interracial Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.