Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,929 members, 7,966,440 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 02:40 PM

I Didn’t Say Nnamdi Kanu Escaped To London – Orji Uzor Kalu(video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn’t Say Nnamdi Kanu Escaped To London – Orji Uzor Kalu(video) (20293 Views)

Drama As PDP Campaign Team Dump Party Declare Support For Orji Uzor Kalu (video) / Exclusive: How Nnamdi Kanu Escaped, Made His Way To London, Then To Israel / Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn’t Say Nnamdi Kanu Escaped To London – Orji Uzor Kalu(video) by Stanleyifio(m): 4:04pm On Oct 16, 2017
sureheaven:
mumu u tink u hv make sense.

Ur hero is nowhere to be found and u aren't shame of urself. B4 it was biafla or death but now it's another story. Jobless ipob miscreant
he is gone nd u ar still having nit mare! Goat
Re: I Didn’t Say Nnamdi Kanu Escaped To London – Orji Uzor Kalu(video) by Lot13(m): 4:10pm On Oct 16, 2017
The gravity of the implications of his statement is just been realize by the Aspamda former Governor.
Re: I Didn’t Say Nnamdi Kanu Escaped To London – Orji Uzor Kalu(video) by perez100: 4:16pm On Oct 16, 2017
Orji Uzor Kalu over played politics on this sensitive issue. He now realized he could be called upon anytime and anywhere in this world to produce NK's relative that told him NK was in U.K.
Re: I Didn’t Say Nnamdi Kanu Escaped To London – Orji Uzor Kalu(video) by Icon79(m): 4:37pm On Oct 16, 2017
grin shocked embarassed grin shocked embarassed cry

Your brain is really on "purse".

O pari o

brainpulse:
Weather he escaped to UK or not, Nnamdi Kanu will remain a fugitive or in hiding for a long while. His lawyers and family members have declared him missing, arrested or killed, so he can't appear or move freely like every man for a long time or he will be arrested, his lawyers will be charged or arrested for lying to the court, hiding his clients to evade justice and unprofessional misconduct.
Any way you looked at it Kanu is smoking himself. When he fails to appear tomorrow, he will be declared wanted dead or alive, those that stood for his bail will forfeit their funds and also loose their integrity in law and stiffer punishment may be melted on them. He is a goner.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Say Nnamdi Kanu Escaped To London – Orji Uzor Kalu(video) by ipobarecriminals: 4:47pm On Oct 16, 2017
lipsrsealed smiley grin sad shocked cool smiley wink cheesy even the dead go cringe. with fear Chai
Re: I Didn’t Say Nnamdi Kanu Escaped To London – Orji Uzor Kalu(video) by ebiem(m): 5:04pm On Oct 16, 2017
he's still right, he was only clarifying his previous statement for the less privileged in understanding cool
Re: I Didn’t Say Nnamdi Kanu Escaped To London – Orji Uzor Kalu(video) by Max24: 7:58pm On Oct 16, 2017
Is Orji Uzor Kalu a Judas Iscariot ?
Re: I Didn’t Say Nnamdi Kanu Escaped To London – Orji Uzor Kalu(video) by okerekeikpo: 8:23pm On Oct 16, 2017
Criminal that looted Abia dry now has mouth to talk he is even now a saint under Apc
Re: I Didn’t Say Nnamdi Kanu Escaped To London – Orji Uzor Kalu(video) by nnokwa042(m): 8:57pm On Oct 16, 2017
naijawisdom:
So it is time to deny grin

EDITED:
Choi, for the first I am making FTC.
I dedicate this FTC to all the LIARS in APC because I cannot dedicate a "liars' thread" to any well meaning Nigerian

Lying is their calling in the Ministry grin grin grin
emmapowerfull take insult finish this guy he change statement sharp sharp , dont try ipob na u go run undecided
Re: I Didn’t Say Nnamdi Kanu Escaped To London – Orji Uzor Kalu(video) by CioAngels(f): 9:03pm On Oct 16, 2017
Orji Uzoh Kalu, you are a big liar, i thought you had intergrity, under one month you are denying what you said, that Kanu went to London through Malaysia and that Kanu's relation to told you. These are the kind of leaders we have. When people are awarded degree in 6month, what do you expect. I hope you have not recorded another to show Nigerians distorted video. Using your people as collateral to get to the top. Thief.
Re: I Didn’t Say Nnamdi Kanu Escaped To London – Orji Uzor Kalu(video) by keally: 10:51pm On Oct 16, 2017
[quote author=bintu43 post=61476461][/quote

fear of IPOB is the beginning of ...
Re: I Didn’t Say Nnamdi Kanu Escaped To London – Orji Uzor Kalu(video) by prodekul(f): 12:27am On Oct 17, 2017
WE GO FOR QUALITY NOT QUANTITY
ORIFLAME THE BEST COSMETICS EVER.ITS REAL AND WORKING.BUY YOURS AND THANK ME LATER.

https:///send?phone=2348166961789
Re: I Didn’t Say Nnamdi Kanu Escaped To London – Orji Uzor Kalu(video) by 2016v2017: 7:01am On Oct 17, 2017
brainpulse:
Whether he escaped to UK or not, Nnamdi Kanu will remain a fugitive or in hiding for a long while. His lawyers and family members have declared him missing, arrested or killed, so he can't appear or move freely like every man for a long time or he will be arrested, his lawyers will be charged or arrested for lying to the court, hiding his clients to evade justice and professional misconduct.
Any way you looked at it Kanu is smoking himself. When he fails to appear tomorrow, he will be declared wanted dead or alive, those that stood for his bail will forfeit their funds and also loose their integrity in law and stiffer punishment may be melted on them. He is a goner.
you are a mor0n ,a buffoon and stupid zombie

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Ndume Tells Court He Can't Find, Bring Maina To Face His Fraud Trial / Gov. Yari Defeats Father-in-law In Zamfara Guber Election / Nigerians Are Getting Poorer, Says IMF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.