Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,129 members, 7,880,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:26 PM

Just In - I'be Kachickwu Residence Engulfed In Flames - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In - I'be Kachickwu Residence Engulfed In Flames (449 Views)

Video Of The Fire That Engulfed The Accountant-general Office In Abuja / Minister Of Petroleum Ibe Kachickwu In Full Arabia Regalia- Photo / Most Governors Spend Days In Abuja While Their States Are In Flames - Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Just In - I'be Kachickwu Residence Engulfed In Flames by skillzahblog(m): 12:59pm On Oct 16, 2017
A report by The Cable indicates that the private residence of Dr Ibe Kachikwu, caught fire on Sunday, October 15.

According to the report, the fire started in the bedroom of the minister of state for petroleum in the evening.

The house is located in Asokoro, a highbrow area of the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.

Full details here http://www.skillzah.com/2017/10/breaking-ibe-kachickwu-residence-engulfed-in-flames.html
Re: Just In - I'be Kachickwu Residence Engulfed In Flames by Mynd44: 1:02pm On Oct 16, 2017

1 Like

(1)

What is this?? / Remembering Muammar Gaddafi / Man Wants To Burn Anambra Godfathers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.