Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,519 members, 7,885,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:52 AM

Shout Out To Owerri Based Female Mechanic That Is A Nairalander. Pictures - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shout Out To Owerri Based Female Mechanic That Is A Nairalander. Pictures (8144 Views)

UNN Student & Lover Send Tunde Ednut A Shout Out After Sex. Tunde Reacts (Pics) / Sango based Female friends / Who Is The Cutest Abuja Based Female Nairalander? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shout Out To Owerri Based Female Mechanic That Is A Nairalander. Pictures by fuckboys: 7:53pm On Oct 16, 2017
Dasherz:

On one condition
what's the condition?
Re: Shout Out To Owerri Based Female Mechanic That Is A Nairalander. Pictures by Dasherz(f): 7:53pm On Oct 16, 2017
akintadetope:

yea.hw u?
which school
I'm fine thanks. .

University of uyo
Re: Shout Out To Owerri Based Female Mechanic That Is A Nairalander. Pictures by Dasherz(f): 7:55pm On Oct 16, 2017
fuckboys:
what's the condition?
Hot f! Uckkk Blobrisky and Bisi Alimi first in a party
Re: Shout Out To Owerri Based Female Mechanic That Is A Nairalander. Pictures by fuckboys: 8:00pm On Oct 16, 2017
Dasherz:

Hot f! Uckkk Blobrisky and Bisi Alimi first in a party
I ain't gay girl, and seriously I just joke alot and I ain't like this for real. I just come here to unwind and have fun, hope you grab?. So can I get to know you off NL? cry
Re: Shout Out To Owerri Based Female Mechanic That Is A Nairalander. Pictures by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 16, 2017
sunshineG:
you dont know I have twin in my boxers shocked grin
Sunshine!You know I don't do this.
Re: Shout Out To Owerri Based Female Mechanic That Is A Nairalander. Pictures by Dasherz(f): 8:10pm On Oct 16, 2017
fuckboys:
I ain't gay girl, and seriously I just joke alot and I ain't like this for real. I just come here to unwind and have fun, hope you grab?. So can I get to know you off NL? cry
Why does everyone keep putting up an innocent front? ... see you around guy
Re: Shout Out To Owerri Based Female Mechanic That Is A Nairalander. Pictures by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 16, 2017
Tahra:
Sunshine!You know I don't do this.
I am joking with you now, you know I don't do this either sad
Re: Shout Out To Owerri Based Female Mechanic That Is A Nairalander. Pictures by fuckboys: 8:19pm On Oct 16, 2017
Dasherz:

Why does everyone keep putting up an innocent front? ... see you around guy
chisos what's with you and trust issues?, I showed you a bad side, you despise it, showed you the good side, you don't believe it. What side of me do you wanna see and believe I'm for real huh? undecided
Re: Shout Out To Owerri Based Female Mechanic That Is A Nairalander. Pictures by Dasherz(f): 8:22pm On Oct 16, 2017
fuckboys:
chisos what's with you and trust issues?, I showed you a bad side, you despise it, showed you the good side, you don't believe it. What side of me do you wanna see and believe I'm for real huh? undecided

dude I don't even trust myself sometimes grin grin (just kidding bruh)
Re: Shout Out To Owerri Based Female Mechanic That Is A Nairalander. Pictures by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 16, 2017
sunshineG:
I am joking you now, you know I don't do this either sad
Hmmm,i know it's Richie that's teaching you bad sturvs.
Re: Shout Out To Owerri Based Female Mechanic That Is A Nairalander. Pictures by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 16, 2017
QueenSekxy:

Ewu...I'm on IT,,mechanical Engr,,
you Dont Need To Tell The He-goat Anything... I Respect You I Swear... Engineering Wey I De Fear.. You Got Brain. I Love Intelligent Girls. More Blessings

2 Likes

Re: Shout Out To Owerri Based Female Mechanic That Is A Nairalander. Pictures by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 16, 2017
Tahra:
Hmmm,i know it's Richie that's teaching you bad sturvs.
no I don't think so...but don't worry I will not do it again with you grin cool
Re: Shout Out To Owerri Based Female Mechanic That Is A Nairalander. Pictures by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 16, 2017
sunshineG:
no I don't think so...but don't worry I will not do it again with you grin cool
Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shout Out To Owerri Based Female Mechanic That Is A Nairalander. Pictures by Martin0(m): 8:37pm On Oct 16, 2017
QueenSekxy:

lolz..thanks alot ..na me oo cheesy

Aaaaaaaa na wa oooo gypsey,come and see this my mechanic girlfriendcheesycheesycheesy

Wait ooo eee for real cheesycheesycheesy
Well anyway if u finish repearing car's @ work done parkaging is still allowed..
No qualms,ride oonnn

1 Like

Re: Shout Out To Owerri Based Female Mechanic That Is A Nairalander. Pictures by QueenSekxy(f): 8:43pm On Oct 16, 2017
DeadRat:
you Dont Need To Tell The He-goat Anything... I Respect You I Swear... Engineering Wey I De Fear.. You Got Brain. I Love Intelligent Girls. More Blessings
thanks dear..he wanted to seek for relevance on a thread dedicated to me cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shout Out To Owerri Based Female Mechanic That Is A Nairalander. Pictures by QueenSekxy(f): 8:43pm On Oct 16, 2017
Martin0:

Aaaaaaaa na wa oooo gypsey,come and see this my mechanic girlfriendcheesycheesycheesy

Wait ooo eee for real cheesycheesycheesy
Well anyway if u finish repearing car's @ work done parkaging is still allowed..
No qualms,ride oonnn
hahahaha..thanks deargrin
Re: Shout Out To Owerri Based Female Mechanic That Is A Nairalander. Pictures by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 16, 2017
You still be Apprentice Abi you don graduate? You fit repair my
AMG mercedes SUV? grin Good luck! anyway!

Martin0 i don see her!
Re: Shout Out To Owerri Based Female Mechanic That Is A Nairalander. Pictures by akintadetope(m): 8:49pm On Oct 16, 2017
Dasherz:

I'm fine thanks. .

University of uyo

wow. that's good.
graduated from one of the privates we have in naija.
let me do this real quick.I'm not into beating round d bush or trying crack ur ribs to get attentions type of shit.
can I pm you?
I want to know you and its going to b possible cos ve seen it.
Re: Shout Out To Owerri Based Female Mechanic That Is A Nairalander. Pictures by QueenSekxy(f): 8:50pm On Oct 16, 2017
gypsey:

Martin0 i don see her!
hahaha..thanks dear grin bless you

1 Like

Re: Shout Out To Owerri Based Female Mechanic That Is A Nairalander. Pictures by tofek4real: 8:50pm On Oct 16, 2017
esterjones:
We celebrate you sexky kiss
The Photoshop try sha
Re: Shout Out To Owerri Based Female Mechanic That Is A Nairalander. Pictures by akintadetope(m): 8:51pm On Oct 16, 2017
I'm just kinda thinking here how d mechanic front wee allow her go under d car.

odikwa risky oo
e go just dey hit d bumper side
Re: Shout Out To Owerri Based Female Mechanic That Is A Nairalander. Pictures by Dasherz(f): 9:10pm On Oct 16, 2017
akintadetope:

wow. that's good.
graduated from one of the privates we have in naija.
let me do this real quick.I'm not into beating round d bush or trying crack ur ribs to get attentions type of shit.
can I pm you?
I want to know you and its going to b possible cos ve seen it.
you graduated from a catholic university
lemme guess Madonna?
cos I know that school gats some crazy rules

you're probably a chemical engineer in the making (until you take ya coren exams) cos a course like Natural gas processing really put u on the edge

wow I know alot about u in 5mins grin grin
Re: Shout Out To Owerri Based Female Mechanic That Is A Nairalander. Pictures by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 16, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

Really? So, you really have been seriously contemplating this for a while....

No, of course, you shouldn't post it here. We have derailed Sek.xy's thread enough already. I'll pm you for details and your expertise.

wink
Re: Shout Out To Owerri Based Female Mechanic That Is A Nairalander. Pictures by akintadetope(m): 9:16pm On Oct 16, 2017
Dasherz:

you graduated from a catholic university
lemme guess Madonna?
cos I know that school gats some crazy rules

you're probably a chemical engineer in the making (until you take ya coren exams) cos a course like Natural gas processing really put u on the edge

wow I know alot about u in 5mins grin grin

coren.is the body still functioning?
I'm a petroleum engineer by cert cos is only d broke engineers that carry the Engr title upandan
the rules didn't break me
I was a bad guy but graduated in peace
natural gas engineering is under petroleum
I don't know if u guys I.e chemical have something like natural gas.
well nice to meet u chemical engineer
Re: Shout Out To Owerri Based Female Mechanic That Is A Nairalander. Pictures by Martin0(m): 9:34pm On Oct 16, 2017
QueenSekxy:
hahaha..thanks dear grin bless you
Aaaacheesycheesycheesy I hope say u can repair an SUV Mercedes oooo like gypsey car..
I dey bring custormer now ooocheesycheesy
Re: Shout Out To Owerri Based Female Mechanic That Is A Nairalander. Pictures by Martin0(m): 9:36pm On Oct 16, 2017
gypsey:

Martin0 i don see her!

Ok,anytime u enter town,we go go visit her for her workshop..cheesycheesycheesy
Maybe for some maintenance to see how good she is in that profession..cheesycheesy
Re: Shout Out To Owerri Based Female Mechanic That Is A Nairalander. Pictures by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 16, 2017
esterjones:
We celebrate you sexky kiss

Wow and she is pretty too. Much respect. A million times better than all these lazy dirty slay queens

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shout Out To Owerri Based Female Mechanic That Is A Nairalander. Pictures by fuckboys: 10:14pm On Oct 16, 2017
Dasherz:

dude I don't even trust myself sometimes grin grin (just kidding bruh)
i Ain't your bro, lady, Don't you fücking bro-zone me. Can I please pm you?, After this I won't ask again I promise!!
Re: Shout Out To Owerri Based Female Mechanic That Is A Nairalander. Pictures by Dasherz(f): 10:35pm On Oct 16, 2017
fuckboys:
i Ain't your bro, lady, Don't you fücking bro-zone me. Can I please pm you?, After this I won't ask again I promise!!
wow shocked shocked never knew that zone existed
and calm down man seem to have a temper fit there
Re: Shout Out To Owerri Based Female Mechanic That Is A Nairalander. Pictures by BluntBoy(m): 11:40pm On Oct 16, 2017
fuckboys:

Bro, leave her alone now undecided
Re: Shout Out To Owerri Based Female Mechanic That Is A Nairalander. Pictures by yungz: 11:50pm On Oct 16, 2017
Re: Shout Out To Owerri Based Female Mechanic That Is A Nairalander. Pictures by Viccctor(m): 11:55pm On Oct 16, 2017
I school in uniuyo too... From ibeno ...mind to knw u
Dasherz:

nice. .. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Your First Time Experience At Toasting (wooing) Or Being Toasted? / What Can You Never Buy For Your Partner? / What I Noticed When I Ate Her Something

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.