Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,249 members, 7,887,706 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:38 PM

Toolz Shares New Sexy And Curvy Picture - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Shares New Sexy And Curvy Picture (32720 Views)

Toolz Shares Lovely Post-Baby Body Photos / Toolz Shares Post-Baby Body Picture / "Curvy Girls Rock": OAP, Toolz Shares Cute New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toolz Shares New Sexy And Curvy Picture by winj3: 3:29pm On Oct 16, 2017
She is fat not curvy, google what non-Africans call curvy before posting rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Toolz Shares New Sexy And Curvy Picture by deepwater(f): 3:29pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lol
Re: Toolz Shares New Sexy And Curvy Picture by Dhayor001(m): 3:29pm On Oct 16, 2017
LMAO.

Please am I the only one seeing how badly photoshopped this pic is?

1 Like

Re: Toolz Shares New Sexy And Curvy Picture by reality17(m): 3:29pm On Oct 16, 2017
KingOvo:

Post your pics or I believe this is how you look in real life angry angry

Bro na ur babe be this? She no dey eat?
Re: Toolz Shares New Sexy And Curvy Picture by Lincoln275(m): 3:30pm On Oct 16, 2017
curvy master
Re: Toolz Shares New Sexy And Curvy Picture by Partnerbiz3: 3:31pm On Oct 16, 2017
udyheart01:

Nah Inspiration E Be, To Use Vaseline grin grin
I no get akamu to waste
Re: Toolz Shares New Sexy And Curvy Picture by barnaby04(m): 3:33pm On Oct 16, 2017
Did anyone noticed where she fixed her ring?
Re: Toolz Shares New Sexy And Curvy Picture by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 3:33pm On Oct 16, 2017
ALL THIS LADIES CELEBRATING CURVY THAT AND THAT BY THE TIME YOU GROW OLD YOU WILL PRAY AND WISH YOU HAVE FLAT ASH BECAUSE BY THEN IT WILL TURN TO LOAD THAT YOU STRENGTH CAN NO LONGER CARRY cool
Re: Toolz Shares New Sexy And Curvy Picture by bidexolumanish(m): 3:35pm On Oct 16, 2017
Florblu:
We are bad like that tongue tongue tongue
TeamCurveLady grin grin grin grin

Still searching for my own curve though
pics or idontbiliv
Re: Toolz Shares New Sexy And Curvy Picture by PANDA2: 3:35pm On Oct 16, 2017
Tools, keep consoling yourself with heavily edited pictures of your real self, fat bow legs and all.
Curvy girls rock, but be honest enough to show the true image, not one heavily photoshopped like this!

3 Likes

Re: Toolz Shares New Sexy And Curvy Picture by Lastborn0074: 3:38pm On Oct 16, 2017
biacan:
Curvy lady just like me
Make we see ya pic nah
Re: Toolz Shares New Sexy And Curvy Picture by Ephhay(f): 3:38pm On Oct 16, 2017
I thought she is pregnant undecided
Re: Toolz Shares New Sexy And Curvy Picture by yabatown: 3:38pm On Oct 16, 2017
PANDA2:
Tools, keep consoling yourself with heavily edited pictures of your real self, fat bow legs and all.
Curvy girls rock, but be honest enough to show the true image, not one heavily photoshopped like this!

TOOLZ and PHOTOSHOPPING HER PICTURES be like...

1 Like

Re: Toolz Shares New Sexy And Curvy Picture by Safiaa(f): 3:40pm On Oct 16, 2017
If her husband likes it, i love it. I just think her body is too much, and shes not had a child yet. She's beautiful facially though.
Re: Toolz Shares New Sexy And Curvy Picture by Safiaa(f): 3:40pm On Oct 16, 2017
Ephhay:
I thought she is pregnant undecided
She had a miscarriage.
Re: Toolz Shares New Sexy And Curvy Picture by Ephhay(f): 3:42pm On Oct 16, 2017
Safiaa:
She had a miscarriage.
Awwwwwn
Re: Toolz Shares New Sexy And Curvy Picture by DCONE1(m): 3:45pm On Oct 16, 2017
Safiaa:
If her husband likes it, i love it. I just think her body is too much, and shes not had a child yet. She's beautiful facially though.
I agree with you safiaa
Re: Toolz Shares New Sexy And Curvy Picture by Ishilove: 3:48pm On Oct 16, 2017
What happened to her pregnancy?
Re: Toolz Shares New Sexy And Curvy Picture by cmon(m): 3:48pm On Oct 16, 2017
Where her ring? Na small small e dey start. undecided
Re: Toolz Shares New Sexy And Curvy Picture by sinola(m): 3:54pm On Oct 16, 2017
biacan:
Curvy lady just like me

no wedding ring...i sniff foul play
Re: Toolz Shares New Sexy And Curvy Picture by cKing1000(f): 4:05pm On Oct 16, 2017

1 Like

Re: Toolz Shares New Sexy And Curvy Picture by MostLovly: 4:05pm On Oct 16, 2017
[quote author=40ng post=61475382]@VIVIANGIST
Shared On Instagram With Caption ...
Cos curvy girls ROCK! #ToolzForKaftanCitra
Via : http://www.viviangist.ng/toolz-oniru-demuren/
Cc; lalasticlala[/quote
I love the outfit
Re: Toolz Shares New Sexy And Curvy Picture by manci(m): 4:19pm On Oct 16, 2017
beautiful curvy shape my dream b....tts
Re: Toolz Shares New Sexy And Curvy Picture by slyrone(m): 4:21pm On Oct 16, 2017
biacan:
Curvy lady just like me
stop lying
Re: Toolz Shares New Sexy And Curvy Picture by sucess001(m): 4:21pm On Oct 16, 2017
where is her wedding ring?
Re: Toolz Shares New Sexy And Curvy Picture by internationalman(m): 4:25pm On Oct 16, 2017
kowema:

So much hate cus u can't handle
Does any critical comment means hate?
Re: Toolz Shares New Sexy And Curvy Picture by evesdon4u: 4:26pm On Oct 16, 2017
internationalman:
I guess she's thirty something, how will she look like when she spends another 30 years.

She is almost as old as d actress who celebrated 74 today.

Amazing I guess...
Re: Toolz Shares New Sexy And Curvy Picture by 2shure: 4:40pm On Oct 16, 2017
Bich
How much for a quickie
From the back bich
Letme slip my dic in it
Fuc u till u cant sleep
She be all up on ma dic
Bich need dic again
Bich i dnt care if u curvy
If u skinny
If u ugly
Or if u pretty
All ai need is dat puci
Re: Toolz Shares New Sexy And Curvy Picture by perdollar(m): 4:57pm On Oct 16, 2017
Florblu:
We are bad like that tongue tongue tongue
TeamCurveLady grin grin grin grin

Still searching for my own curve though
u WL get it insha Allah.

1 Like

Re: Toolz Shares New Sexy And Curvy Picture by slick1(m): 5:18pm On Oct 16, 2017
Go and born pikin for pilot abeg and leave all these show off for children.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Was Tired Of Giving Him Money - Uriel Reveals Why Her Last Relationship Ended / Ronke Odusanya Shares Her Throwback Photo / I Received Death Threats Over Racy Nun Pictures I Took – Beverly Osu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.