Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:57 AM

Mauricio Pochettino Wants To Manage England's National Team - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Mauricio Pochettino Wants To Manage England's National Team (327 Views)

Pep Guardiola, Emma Hayes Win Manager Of The Year Awards In England / Mauricio Pochettino Signs Contract As Chelsea Head Coach Until 2026 / Manchester United Step Up Search For Permanent Manager With Pochettino Favoured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mauricio Pochettino Wants To Manage England's National Team by FemiFemola: 2:34pm On Oct 16, 2017
Tottenham Hotspur manager Mauricio Pochettino has revealed that it is a dream of his to manage the England national team.

"If I were to move into international management one day, I’d relish the opportunity to coach the England national team," Pochettino wrote in his new book, A Brave New World, as quoted by the Sun.

"I’ve heard that I’ve been considered for the job before, but I don’t know if there was any truth in it.

"I’d be reunited with loads of familiar faces: Harry Kane, Danny Rose, Dele Alli, Eric Dier, Adam Lallana.

Full post: http://www.concaholic.com/sports/mauricio-pochettino-wants-manage-englands-national-team/

(1) (Reply)

Is Manchester United Better Off Without Zlatan Ibrahimovic??! / Liverpool Vs Fc Porto Ucl (0 - 0) - Live / Official Manchester United Vs Liverpool Livescores And Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.