Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,147 members, 7,880,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:04 PM

Share A Coke Generator: Get Your Own Customized Can From Facebook - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share A Coke Generator: Get Your Own Customized Can From Facebook (862 Views)

Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. / Free V Bucks Generator Get 10,000 Fortnite Vbucks And Codes No Human Verificatio / Share A Day You Can Never Forget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share A Coke Generator: Get Your Own Customized Can From Facebook by Ofoegbus(m): 6:30pm On Oct 16, 2017
For some time now, I have been looking for a share a coke generator online. I stumbled across some from Google search but they were all paid.
Not until I came across Adovat Quiz, an online Quiz website integrated with Facebook account which gives amazing result of profile.

Despite the fact that share a bottle of coke is an old campaign dating back to 2010. It means a lot to people who consider the soft drink as their childhood friend. We all had the irresistible desire for the drink which almost turned to addiction, even till older age.

Here is my own customized can below. How does it look?
Cute right?

All you have to do is to login with your Facebook account, the quiz collects your Facebook username and places it automatically on the coke can. You can download the bottle/can after it has been generated with your Facebook username.
It also gives you the opportunity to share the amazing can with your Facebook Friends who would also be interested in getting their own.

Click here to generate your customized coke can.

(1) (Reply)

At The Point When Enthusiasm Meets Profession,making The Correct Decision / Guy's Reaction To Girl's Request Totally Shocks Her / Pls Frnds, Today Is My Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.