Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,426 members, 7,897,868 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 09:22 PM

My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now (9190 Views)

Help My Neighbor's Wife Wants Me To Impregnate Her / My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. / Should I Impregnate Her? (advice Needed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 16, 2017
MyNewJackeT:

I've noticed that she hides our wedding ring in all her Facebook pictures, I'm just noticing that now.
hides the wedding ring?...hmmm....be afraid...be very afraid.sorry bro but it seems she's really going to get cassava whipped when she goes for service.and u say she got azz and hips right? Bro even if u get her pregnant she will still get whipped.d lord is ur strength shacheesy.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 16, 2017
delugajackson:
This is a very hard decision to make. Who will take care of her when she's having those uncomfortable moments at night?

You only need to stop worrying about what's not nessesary. It's just your insecurities playing a fast one on you. She will be fine
bro reason amcheesy.ur wife get big yansh.she always loves flaunting her ukwu on Facebookcheesy.d least likes she dey get na 2000 likescheesy.men are always drooling over ur wife's pics on Facebook.when she's with u na so her phone dey ring from calls from her numerous male friendscheesy.tell me say if such a wife go for service weda u will trust hercheesycheesy.
Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by OliveCynosure(f): 9:50pm On Oct 16, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided its obvious u dnt trust her, dnt let her go dere, always lock her up in d house so dat men wl nt see her.

Abi
Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by OliveCynosure(f): 9:52pm On Oct 16, 2017
You have serious trust issues

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by tosyne2much(m): 9:54pm On Oct 16, 2017
And you think impregnating her will guarantee her faithfulness?

Be like say you never see guys we dey bleep pregnant women
Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by Ishilove: 10:02pm On Oct 16, 2017
Your insecurity screams out like a rushing train

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 16, 2017
Wetin I jus read
your kind of reasoning baffles me sad
Since you asked for advice, I'll tell you to break up that relationship since you are suffering from serious trust issues...
Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by felixomor: 10:10pm On Oct 16, 2017
MyNewJackeT:
please guys I've been hearing stories of NYSC, and how Ladies are wayward when they go to camp, I'm confused, I've never cheated on her.

I love her so much and the fact that she's going for service puts me on red alert.

I don't if this is the right time to impregnate her, so she can take it to camp.

she's so beautiful with big hips ass and beautiful legs and face I don't want any man or soldier to take her away from me.

I need advice please.

Brother
She is your wife
Your flesh of flesh and bone of bone.

You dont need permission or approval from any of us before you impregnate her.
Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by elantraceey(f): 10:16pm On Oct 16, 2017
supersystemsnig:

angry
why the face nau? Arrange your fave well jor
Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by silver94(m): 10:17pm On Oct 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Please don't impregnate her.

Pregnant women are most hôrny, If she goes to camp pregnant, then she will be the Camp's semen depository.

Believe me, pregnancy won't deter a hoe from jumping on preeks.

There's a famous poem I learnt from a San Fransisco prison, it goes like this,

"If she's a hoe, then let her go,
Or she'd bring another man's kid home.
Because a hoe will be a hoe,
Under the rain or in the snow."

The only sensible comment from you today bro

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by naijawisdom(m): 10:19pm On Oct 16, 2017
op that is a better decision
Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by lilmax(m): 10:26pm On Oct 16, 2017
what happens when you love a girl wholeheartedly

guy best advice for you is just make up your mind that she's gonna cheat

enjoy your life, but whatever happens, since you are the faithful one, if you find out she's cheating, then I'd advice you start cheating too
Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by habsydiamond(m): 11:10pm On Oct 16, 2017
if there is trust why should u impregnate her. who told u that pregnant women no fit collabo for nysc. pls don't decieve yourself. trust is the key to a successful relationship.
Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by ken2baba(m): 11:14pm On Oct 16, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided its obvious u dnt trust her, dnt let her go dere, always lock her up in d house so dat men wl nt see her.
Just keep quiet

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 16, 2017
;DWhy do I find this funny
Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by delugajackson: 12:22am On Oct 17, 2017
lefulefu:
bro reason amcheesy.ur wife get big yansh.she always loves flaunting her ukwu on Facebookcheesy.d least likes she dey get na 2000 likescheesy.men are always drooling over ur wife's pics on Facebook.when she's with u na so her phone dey ring from calls from her numerous male friendscheesy.tell me say if such a wife go for service weda u will trust hercheesycheesy.
She will have to serve in my resident state. I don't want to hear stories that touch. But on the other hand, if she's loyal, she won't go dirty. That i believe
Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by centboy123456(m): 1:21am On Oct 17, 2017
grin
swagkingcole:
San Francisco prison and you're still like this
Kirikiri FALL on you.

grin
swagkingcole:
San Francisco prison and you're still like this
Kirikiri FALL on you.

Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:50am On Oct 17, 2017
MyNewJackeT:

I paid for her education, thats how old I am

your woman go distribute taya, I know ur type, you were forming uncle before abi? grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by kingreign(m): 3:16am On Oct 17, 2017
MyNewJackeT:
please guys I've been hearing stories of NYSC, and how Ladies are wayward when they go to camp, I'm confused, I've never cheated on her.

I love her so much and the fact that she's going for service puts me on red alert.

I don't if this is the right time to impregnate her, so she can take it to camp.

she's so beautiful with big hips ass and beautiful legs and face I don't want any man or soldier to take her away from me.

I need advice please.

Which state is she gonna serve in, post pictures of her let's see her and monitor her and report back to you.
Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by Kobicove(m): 4:52am On Oct 17, 2017
kingreign:

Which state is she gonna serve in, post pictures of her let's see her and monitor her and report back to you.

I agree with this guy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by AssLeeKar: 5:34am On Oct 17, 2017
MyNewJackeT:

I need advice please.

Since you paid her school fees and all. I'd say go ahead and impregnate her quick ! But for me, I'd say you let her fly as high as she'd like then when she comes back, if she's still intact then marry her.

Though Nysc is a Mating ground that can bringout the inbuilt ashwo in most people with some pregnant women chasing after young boys like their life depend on it. And extrem low ranked soldiers chasing hoes like their next meal ticket.

So my conclusion is free your mind of her, forget about the money spent on her and see it as payment for all the_fucks you had with her, cux you just cant trust some ladies. Just recently a lady passed out from camp to tie me claiming single things on love ride, well, I took a break and traced a man who claims to be man of God paid her way through school for 5yrs when she ran out of her fathers house when her mom divorced her dad. In all this while she has been living and fucking_with him but now came to nysc and looking for who's next to hang on to just to break the pastors heart for no good reasons other than taste for new dick_

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by chukel(m): 5:45am On Oct 17, 2017
Rokia2:
Lol insecurity is a batch. grin

I know someone in real life like you @poster he's so insecure cuz he feel his wife is too beautiful.

So he nacked her belle three times in a row now she have three kids but she's still cheating on him. tongue

You think pregnancy will tied her down sit down there. tongue
I have a feeling this is you. Your story doesn't make sense, cos at the end of the day, ur husband has a reason to be insecure.
Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by luminouz(m): 5:48am On Oct 17, 2017
Rokia2:
Lol insecurity is a batch. grin

I know someone in real life like you @poster he's so insecure cuz he feel his wife is too beautiful.

So he nacked her belle three times in a row now she have three kids but she's still cheating on him. tongue

You think pregnancy will tied her down sit down there. tongue
shocked shocked
Well.....is his insecurity not justified Or is it his fault his wife dey cheat
He is right after all!!
She still cheats after three kids?? Who fbvking does that undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by luminouz(m): 5:50am On Oct 17, 2017
chloride6:

Guy camp is just 3 weeks. After that she comes back to you.

Runs the posting so that she can be close to you. I think you are allowed to visit on Saturdays. Camp activities are strenous and time no too dey for stuff like that.

You don't have more than 4 hours to yourself everyday.

So chill
Those 4 hours are enough for a quintillion quadrillion septillion sperm to enter her body undecided
Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by chukel(m): 5:55am On Oct 17, 2017
Chief gazzuzz, u r everywhere. U no de sleep? Ur thread has been closed. How did it end
Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by Nobody: 6:39am On Oct 17, 2017
LifeofAirforce:

Never ever do tha mistake of giving this day women your 100% trust, married or single.

100% should be for marriage

are u married?
Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by Nobody: 6:41am On Oct 17, 2017
MyNewJackeT:

I paid for her education, thats how old I am

I love this response.

needed to ask, weren't you scared during the whole process, were u frustrated @ some point, what kept you going?
Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by QTEST007(m): 6:57am On Oct 17, 2017
IAMSASHY:

How many women are trustworthy?

Once she's led into temptations,
Over the BAR
Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by AgroSeeds: 7:07am On Oct 17, 2017
MyNewJackeT:

I need advice please.

Bros don't mind all these posters discouraging you. Youth Service is nothing but Promiscuous service.

My best advice to you is for her to start working for deployment back to your state immediately she enters camp because Married woman are usually allowed to redeploy.

I can assure you that chances for her to have sex inside camp is very very slim. Unless she is super promiscuous.

You should be bothered on what happens after camp. Thats when most of them loose it and actively hop on different corpers dicks.
Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by SlimRoberta(f): 7:08am On Oct 17, 2017
Married women are allowed to serve in the state where their husbnds reside, all they need do is submit their marriage certificate/proof of marriage. As for camping u can always go and visit her on weekends since she will be close by. Its not wrong to be scared I also heard of married women who took off their rings and started messing with guys. Hope your wife is not a sex addict tho.
Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by lereinter(m): 7:22am On Oct 17, 2017
prayers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU DO THAT RUNS / Exposed: See Pictures Of Mitchel Ozakpolo boobs That Caused Accident In Lagos / Video of Hot Girl Twerking With Black Skirt Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.