Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,361 members, 7,910,843 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 06:00 PM

How Do You Shave Your Pubes? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Shave Your Pubes? (818 Views)

1.2-inch Roman Penis Pendant With ‘Foreskin, Shaft And Pubes’ Is Found In UK / You Wan Do Ashawo Work ... You No Wan Shave Your Pusszy - Read My Experience / Guys Is It Right To Shave Your Woman's Pubic Hair? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Shave Your Pubes? by Nobody: 12:20am On Oct 17, 2017
We are here waiting for the pictures
Re: How Do You Shave Your Pubes? by Nobody: 12:24am On Oct 17, 2017
Who be this one again? Pikin dey here for nairaland?

How you shave yourself is your business and not for public audience or readership.

Pervert! Looking for nudes in the guise of before and after photos
Re: How Do You Shave Your Pubes? by Nobody: 12:26am On Oct 17, 2017
ScotFree:
Who be this one again? Pikin deg herw for nairaland?

How you shave yourself is your business and not for public audience or readership.

I know there are some people who will find this helpful. I suffered ingrown hair for many years because I couldn't use hair removal creams on my crotch. So there you go.

Let me ask you -- do you have mental problems?
Re: How Do You Shave Your Pubes? by Nobody: 12:48am On Oct 17, 2017
Guy y,just y as in by this time na shaving gashi dey worry u?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Shave Your Pubes? by SirMichael1: 12:55am On Oct 17, 2017
KOPT55:

If you follow these steps like I have outlined it, just say goodbye to shaving bumps or infections.And please don't forget to PM me some before and after pictures. Cheers.

Are you seriously asking for nudes?? You can as well be upfront about it. No hiding under the cloak of shaving of pubs or whatever you wrote up there undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do You Shave Your Pubes? by obonujoker(m): 1:00am On Oct 17, 2017
I use rechargeable electronic shaver.... its better off than shaving sticks.....

(1) (Reply)

500 Naira oooo / Stupidity Is When A Woman Kneels To Greet Her Pastor But... / Girls, Which Will You Choose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.