Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,984 members, 7,873,165 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:04 AM

Where Can I Buy A Good Inverter In Ph - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Where Can I Buy A Good Inverter In Ph (3939 Views)

Learn To Build iron core Transformer Inverter Or Transformerless Inverter / Power Inverter In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Buy A Good Inverter In Ph by ezioyi(m): 1:51pm On Mar 12, 2010
Pls can anybody tell me where i can buy a quality inverter in ph.I need one that can carry my fridge,42 inch lcd,decoder,washing maching,four lamps,and two fans.i want to know how much i should buget and How long does it take to charge the batteries.
Re: Where Can I Buy A Good Inverter In Ph by Babatope79: 10:05pm On Mar 12, 2010
We deal with Inverter in my company and we also install. We have sold & installed for many companies and individuals. Our inverter is durable and guaranty. U will need 5KVA Inverter to conveniently carry all the appliances you mentioned including your fridge. I assumed your fridge is big or medium fridge because if it is tabletop fridge, 3KVA will be okay). You will need 5KVA Inverter and 4 Inverter batteries(Dry cell or wet cell). When the batteries are fully discharged it will take you 3 - 4 hours to fully recharge it. But if d batteries are not fully discharge, u will only need to recharge btw 1 - 4hours depending on the level of usage. When fully charge the inverter can last for about 11 hours. U can charge with either PHCN or generator.

Our 5KVA Inverter is N160,000 While each battery(wet cell) cost N25,000 but if it is Dry cell, each cost N48,000. To save cost, wet cells will be okay for you. We have installed wet cells for several clients and they are enjoying it. Installation fee may cost u about N10,000. So the total cost will be N270,000. Our office(ADREVIN): 15 Olusesi way, Ago Palace, Cele/Okota, Isolo, Lagos. Tel no: 08067715960, 08027723757. We can come to P/Harcourt to install for you when you are ready. We install in other states. But if it is a company physically located in P/H you want, call me I will give you the Phone number of My friend whose company's is also dealing with Inverter in P/H. Their inverter is also of high quality.

U can call me: 08067715960
Re: Where Can I Buy A Good Inverter In Ph by ezioyi(m): 2:55pm On Mar 19, 2010
Babatope that price is outrageous one Afam posted far lesser price 4 the inverter and the batteries .I prefer to deal with a person in PH,i could get in touch with him in case i run into difficulties,however if u are ready to bring it down to a reasonable price i may consider doing business with u
Re: Where Can I Buy A Good Inverter In Ph by Babatope79: 6:53pm On Mar 22, 2010
ezioyi, I am quite sure our price are fair. I beleive people and companies patronizing us are doing that because of d quality,durability & adaptability of our inverter & because of our honesty. We have replaced inverters for some companies & individuals after complaining of d inverters they bought from some other sources. So I know there are inverters that are cheaper than our own but, what of their quality,durability & adaptability.

If u even compare the price of some companies' inverters you will discover that ours is even cheaper. My dear brother, there are different types of inverter batteries(brand names) & they are of different qualities & price ( I will not advertise their names here). I can give u their names on phone so that u can go & price them. If u wish to buy the inverter" batteries by yourself it is ok, we will instal for you. I will advice you to do your investigation & then decide if u want to do business with us. We are always ready to install inverter in any state.(08067715960). Thank u.
Re: Where Can I Buy A Good Inverter In Ph by Babatope79: 6:57pm On Mar 22, 2010
We have reliable persons in P/H that can always maintain for u. But I can guarantee u, u will not need frequent maintenace.
Re: Where Can I Buy A Good Inverter In Ph by yomore(m): 5:13pm On Mar 23, 2010
ezioyi, pls go for deep cycle batteries because they are better and will last longer, though more expensive.Beware that the pure sine wave inverter is better and more expensive than the modified sine wave product.This information will help you in your negotiation. Good luck
Re: Where Can I Buy A Good Inverter In Ph by ezioyi(m): 8:55pm On Mar 24, 2010
Thanks yomore, i now know what i should be looking out for.
Re: Where Can I Buy A Good Inverter In Ph by Afam(m): 9:33am On Mar 26, 2010
ezioyi:

Babatope that price is outrageous one Afam posted far lesser price 4 the inverter and the batteries .I prefer to deal with a person in PH,i could get in touch with him in case i run into difficulties,however if u are ready to bring it down to a reasonable price i may consider doing business with u

I don't know if the Afam referenced in the post above refers to me because if that is the case then the information provided does not reflect the fact on ground.

Our 5KVA inverter starts from N220,000.00 for the manual and N260,000.00 for the automatic.

The cost of deep cycle batteries we recommend to our client goes for N52,000.00 for a typical 12V 200Ah.

You may visit the website for more information at www.justalternativepower.com and reading some of the articles written on that website would help provide answers to some questions as well as ways to resolve issues that may most likely come up based on over 6 years relevant experience and 100% successful deployments of our locally built inverters - we don't deal on imported inverters.
Re: Where Can I Buy A Good Inverter In Ph by Delta007(m): 1:38am On Mar 27, 2010
Babatope79:

We deal with Inverter in my company and we also install. We have sold & installed for many companies and individuals. Our inverter is durable and guaranty. U will need 5KVA Inverter to conveniently carry all the appliances you mentioned including your fridge. I assumed your fridge is big or medium fridge because if it is tabletop fridge, 3KVA will be okay). You will need 5KVA Inverter and 4 Inverter batteries(Dry cell or wet cell). When the batteries are fully discharged it will take you 3 - 4 hours to fully recharge it. But if d batteries are not fully discharge, u will only need to recharge btw 1 - 4hours depending on the level of usage. When fully charge the inverter can last for about 11 hours. U can charge with either PHCN or generator.

Our 5KVA Inverter is N160,000 While each battery(wet cell) cost N25,000 but if it is Dry cell, each cost N48,000. To save cost, wet cells will be okay for you. We have installed wet cells for several clients and they are enjoying it. Installation fee may cost u about N10,000. So the total cost will be N270,000. Our office(ADREVIN): 15 Olusesi way, Ago Palace, Cele/Okota, Isolo, Lagos. Tel no: 08067715960, 08027723757. We can come to P/Harcourt to install for you when you are ready. We install in other states. But if it is a company physically located in P/H you want, call me I will give you the Phone number of My friend whose company's is also dealing with Inverter in P/H. Their inverter is also of high quality.

U can call me: 08067715960
Why would you want to fully discharge your batteries? Does not make sense. There should be at least a low voltage disconnect. If you continiously discharge the batteries, the life span will be severely shortened.
Re: Where Can I Buy A Good Inverter In Ph by DoubleN(m): 12:20am On Mar 28, 2010
www.buyright.biz will solve all your problems. They will even deliver to your house by UPS and install!!
Re: Where Can I Buy A Good Inverter In Ph by Babatope79: 4:59pm On Mar 28, 2010
Thank u Delta007, Our inverter is pure sinewave. It has both automatic & manual features on the same inverter. D statement 'fully discharged' that I used, i used it out of technicality. Our inverter has Low voltage disconnect i.e when d batteries discharge to a certain voltage level, d inverter will automatically cut off/disconnect supply. This is done to protect the life span of the batteries. So the batteries will need to be recharged. Like I mentioned u can recharge with either PHCN supply or generator.
Re: Where Can I Buy A Good Inverter In Ph by Delta007(m): 3:02pm On Mar 30, 2010
Babatope79:

Thank u Delta007, Our inverter is pure sinewave. It has both automatic & manual features on the same inverter. D statement 'fully discharged' that I used, i used it out of technicality. Our inverter has Low voltage disconnect i.e when d batteries discharge to a certain voltage level, d inverter will automatically cut off/disconnect supply. This is done to protect the life span of the batteries. So the batteries will need to be recharged. Like I mentioned u can recharge with either PHCN supply or generator.
You need to learn more about your product; that's what makes a good marketer. You sound like someone just regurgitating what you are told.
Re: Where Can I Buy A Good Inverter In Ph by saleskara: 12:45pm On Oct 05, 2013
http://www.kara.com.ng/inverter-system/ you can order your inverter and get it delivered any where in Nigeria
Delta007:
You need to learn more about your product; that's what makes a good marketer. You sound like someone just regurgitating what you are told.
Re: Where Can I Buy A Good Inverter In Ph by GeorgeD1(m): 6:42pm On Oct 05, 2013
ezioyi,

go to buyright and get a cyberpower inverter.
they are in port harcourt at the below address.
you can also call their number or write them an
email for inquiries:

BuyRight (Port Harcourt)
The Atrium, 28 Stadium Road, Port Harcourt
Location Rivers click to see map
email sales@buyright.biz
Phone: 07035492994, 07037104214
Re: Where Can I Buy A Good Inverter In Ph by chanseroo(m): 7:19pm On Oct 22, 2013
SNOW BALL VENTURES CAN OFFER SALES AT LOW COST.RANGING FRM 1KVA 40K,..2KVA 60K, 5KVA... 120K.VISIT OUR SITE 4 DETAILS
Re: Where Can I Buy A Good Inverter In Ph by Mozabo(m): 3:40am On Nov 02, 2017
Hello all please if your in the market for an inverter installer in portharcourt rivers state please look up
mozabo engineering ltd
www.mozabo.com,

here is a link to a blog you would find educative all you need to know about your inverter
and then some more please shear if you get value from it

. http://www.mozabo.com/wp/inverter/

(1) (Reply)

Brand New HP 15, 500GB, 2GB, Intel, 2.0ghz, Bluetooth,, Webcam, 62k / Tecno T3 Android (3G+2G) +WI-FI Phone For Sale........... / Brand New And Pre Owned Iphones And Samsungs From USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.