Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,098 members, 7,970,343 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 07:23 AM

The Seed( Jesus) That Was Sown In The Parable Of The Mustard Seed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Seed( Jesus) That Was Sown In The Parable Of The Mustard Seed (265 Views)

But The Mustard Seed Is Not The Smallest Of All Seeds... / 10 Life Lessons And Teachings Of Jesus That The World Needs / Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Seed( Jesus) That Was Sown In The Parable Of The Mustard Seed by Hier(m): 6:17pm On Oct 17, 2017
I was meditating and I got this revelation about Jesus.

Jesus gave us a parable in the parable of the mustard seed and some other parables that talks about planting a seed. There was an instance Jesus spoke about except a corn of wheat falls to the ground and die( death and resurrection) little wonder Paul was talking about the body we shall resurrect with after death, as at rapture. And Paul likened it to a seed been planted and the seed is given a body as God pleases. Yea, its said, its given unto us to know the mystery of the kingdom, Shalom

P.S. A mustard seed is small(forsaken and despised by men- Jesus, the sower is God, He sent His Word(Jesus) and it healeth them

Who were healed by the sent Word - John 1:12, as many as believe, so that the reaper and the sower might rejoice as the seed brings more sons unto the Kingdom of God, the Kingdom where Jesus is Lord over all. I love Jesus.

Hebrews 2:10 For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.

The mustard seed( Jesus) that was planted by the sower (God) has become a great tree(Christians), with birds(Angelic operation) around them.

About the birds, Jesus whispered to Nathaniel, John 1:51 And he saith unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Hereafter ye shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of man.

Thanks for reading

I have other threads for your reading pleasure. Gracias

Shout out to my friends and readers.
Re: The Seed( Jesus) That Was Sown In The Parable Of The Mustard Seed by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:53pm On Oct 17, 2017
"CHRIST JESUS IS THE SEED OF GOD, WHY WE ARE THE SEEDS OF CHRIST JESUS"... CHRIST IS THE SON OF GOD...WHY, WE WHO BELIEVE ARE THE SONS OF CHRIST JESUS...

I AM SAVE TO SAY, CHRIST IS MY FATHER AND GOD IS MY GRAND-FATHER OR GRANDPA.

(1) (Reply)

Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All! / Getting Special Anointing / What Is The Key To Happy Family Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.