Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,721 members, 7,889,301 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 08:26 AM

Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business (566 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business by Uhomanbulus110(f): 7:20pm On Oct 17, 2017
I have passion for Business
Re: Business by elebilafe(m): 10:07pm On Oct 17, 2017
Okay o so what business are you into right now?
Re: Business by Uhomanbulus110(f): 6:55am On Oct 18, 2017
Buy and selling
Re: Business by elebilafe(m): 7:41pm On Oct 20, 2017
Uhomanbulus110:
Buy and selling
what are you into now i mean what you are buying and selling i maybe interested
Re: Business by Boundless4: 10:27am On Oct 22, 2017
You can become a distributor of Copaci perfumes via Covig their direct distributor. Covig is a distribution company based in Portharcourt.

Copaci Createeur de parfums are producers of various cosmetics products majorly perfumes. Products by Copaci are quality products and their perfumes are of good quality and affordable. These perfumes sell themselves because of their originality.

Copaci perfumes are excellent breed at affordable prices. They can compete with most designer perfumes.

You can know more about them here www.copaci.com

As a direct disrtibutor for Copaci, Covig offers these products at discounted prices. We are currently running a promo pack which goes for N15,000 for 12 bottles of perfume of your choice. When you buy the promo pack, you can sell at your convenient price and make 10k and above. You can sell these perfumes to your friends, classmates, colleagues and family members.

You can also sell to beauty shops and supermarkets near you.

Are you a student, looking for job or currently working, here is an opportunity for you to make an honest and ready to come income.

If you are interested in this business, and you want to make an order, no problem with that, 'cos your order will be delivered to you at your destination, any where you are in Nigeria, and you pay on delivery. Its that simple.

Delivery is free of charge

Kindly PM me if you are interested. OR
you can send me a mail on ihuomasarah@gmail.com

Re: Business by Uhomanbulus110(f): 11:43am On Oct 22, 2017
My problem on ground now is the money but i have so many business ideal in mine i just need support that all

(1) (Reply)

A Friend Of Mine Needs Advice On How To Get Her SIGMA Pension / Introducing FGN Savings Bond Offer For January 2018 / Free Wealth Creation Empowerment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.