Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,895 members, 7,980,137 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 06:42 AM

Wedding Test!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding Test!!! (377 Views)

Wedding Test, A Must Read For Guys!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Test!!! by ORAGBON(m): 9:57pm On Oct 17, 2017
My wonderful girlfriend and I had been dating 4 over a year and so we decided to get married. There
was only one little thing bothering me…It was her beautiful younger sister. My perspective 21-year-old sister-in-law always wore very tight miniskirts,and often times was bra-less. She would regularly bend down when she was near me, and I always got more then a nice view. One day her little sis called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived, and she whispered to me that she had feelings and
desires for me that she couldn’t overcome. She told me that she wanted me just once b4 I get married and commit my life to her sister. Well, I was in total shock, and couldn’t say a word. She said I’m going upstairs to my room, and if u want one last wild fling,just come up and get me. I was stunned and frozen in shock as I watched her go upstairs. I stood there for a moment then turned and headed straight to the front door. I opened the door and headed straight
towards my car. Behold, my future family were standing outside, all clapping!. With tears in his eyes, my father-in-law hugged me and said “We are very happy that you have passed our little test. We couldn’t ask for a better man for our daughter ,Welcome to the family!”.({}) I smiled and heaved a
sigh of relief because I was actually heading to my car to get my condoms … NA GOD SAVE ME
O!..

Source: www.livelystones.com.ng
Re: Wedding Test!!! by gbzed(m): 10:13pm On Oct 17, 2017
Hmmm, this story has been around for some time

(1) (Reply)

Is Keeping Quiet Same As Listening In Conversation. / 5 Tips For A Healthy Relationship / A Miniflat (1 Bedroom) Apartment For Rent 250k - Abule Ijesha, Lagos, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.