Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,726 members, 7,918,233 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 06:12 AM

Watch The Governor Of Imo State And Zuma Stoned In Owerri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch The Governor Of Imo State And Zuma Stoned In Owerri (1536 Views)

Ekweremadu Stoned In Presence Of German Security Before He Ran In Updated Video / Garba Hamman Julde Stoned In Taraba / VIDEO: See How Kogi Gov. (yahaya Bello) Was Stoned In His State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch The Governor Of Imo State And Zuma Stoned In Owerri by TimmyPapa(m): 1:54am On Oct 18, 2017
Governor Rochas Okorocha on Monday was stoned by angry residents on the streets of Imo.
In a video that emerged online, Imorite were seen throwing stones and abusing the governor for his nonchalant attitude towards the plight of the people, while at the same time, erecting Zuma’s statue.

watch video here: funny how they run for thier life
https://afro9jaland..com.ng/2017/10/nigerians-stoned-governor-of-imo-state.html

Re: Watch The Governor Of Imo State And Zuma Stoned In Owerri by hakeem4(m): 2:13am On Oct 18, 2017
He has not paid workers in his state but he is building statue for another corrupt African leadaer

1 Like

Re: Watch The Governor Of Imo State And Zuma Stoned In Owerri by superior494(m): 2:33am On Oct 18, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Watch The Governor Of Imo State And Zuma Stoned In Owerri by sorom4: 2:54am On Oct 18, 2017
Imo my beloved State has gone to the dust.

It is a bad feeling to be an Imolite and a Nigerian at the same time because of the bad governance at the state and federal level.
Re: Watch The Governor Of Imo State And Zuma Stoned In Owerri by cosmatika(m): 3:05am On Oct 18, 2017
Who knows the jazz Rochas buried there before erecting those statues. The best thing that will happen to it is for Imolites to come out in their numbers and break down the bronze idol

1 Like

Re: Watch The Governor Of Imo State And Zuma Stoned In Owerri by Ioseph(m): 3:26am On Oct 18, 2017
Why is Zuma getting a statue built of himself?

Who would want to build a statue of Zuma??

Why is that statue in Nigeria?

Re: Watch The Governor Of Imo State And Zuma Stoned In Owerri by Francisayo(m): 3:35am On Oct 18, 2017
Why is there always violence in the east, I know the east people to be hardworking people they're really proving me wrong with all these violence here and there.....
Imagine in d video,d guy holding the camera talking about burning down of car.........may God heal our land
Re: Watch The Governor Of Imo State And Zuma Stoned In Owerri by conductorh0: 3:47am On Oct 18, 2017
[s]
Francisayo:
Why is there always violence in the east, I know the east people to be hardworking people they're really proving me wrong with all these violence here and there.....
Imagine in d video,d guy holding the camera talking about burning down of car.........may God heal our land
[/s]
Shut up skull miner.

A 67-year-old yoromoozlem head harvester just confessed to the killing of 2,700 people and you're here worried about a bunch of people seeking their rights.

Position that your leaking cone head well for me cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Watch The Governor Of Imo State And Zuma Stoned In Owerri by Jodeci25(m): 4:15am On Oct 18, 2017
conductorh0:
[s][/s]
Shut up skull miner.

A 67-year-old yoromoozlem head harvester just confessed to the killing of 2,700 people and you're here worried about a bumch of people seeking their rights.

Epic!!!

1 Like

Re: Watch The Governor Of Imo State And Zuma Stoned In Owerri by QueenSekxy(f): 4:28am On Oct 18, 2017
Francisayo:
shut your dirty trap

5 Likes

Re: Watch The Governor Of Imo State And Zuma Stoned In Owerri by QueenSekxy(f): 4:29am On Oct 18, 2017
conductorh0:
[s][/s]
Shut up skull miner.

A 67-year-old yoromoozlem head harvester just confessed to the killing of 2,700 people and you're here worried about a bumch of people seeking their rights.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Watch The Governor Of Imo State And Zuma Stoned In Owerri by Fxmanager(m): 5:12am On Oct 18, 2017
Following.
Re: Watch The Governor Of Imo State And Zuma Stoned In Owerri by TimmyPapa(m): 9:44am On Oct 18, 2017
Is nigeria a country

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Revelation: About Atiku Abubakar Ahead Of 2019 Election - Primate Ayode / Nigerians React To FG On Plans New Refinery Close To Niger Republic (photos) / How To Get Your PVC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.