Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,404 members, 7,881,467 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:29 PM

My Friend Needs An Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Needs An Advice (632 Views)

Help! My Friend Needs Blood And Sperm Donation ASAP (graphic Pics) / My Friend Needs Help Before He Meets His Doom! / My Friend Needs A Husband. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Needs An Advice by Metrics4tea: 7:41am On Oct 18, 2017
Please a friend of mine complained to me that he is having a feeling that his fiancée is cheating on him but no evidence yet. Note that I am a married and he is seeking my own opinion. I asked him if he has discovered any changes in her behaviour or communication on phone. He said no. I told him he just been paranoid. But the question is are there ways to know if your fiancé is cheating on you.
Re: My Friend Needs An Advice by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 18, 2017
grin

Oh so men are paranoid too? I bet men are even worse than we ladies when it comes to overthinking grin

If he has no proof then yes he is paranoid, but sometimes this is juz another excuse of men so they can escape from a relationship...or is he the one doing hanky panky?
Re: My Friend Needs An Advice by IAMSASHY(f): 7:55am On Oct 18, 2017
undecided dere is one tin abt we humans, sometimes, we actually hv d feeling dat sometin is going on bt d truth is we ain't sure yet bc no evidence yet,he shud keep calm until he sees evidence, he shud nt assume yet
Re: My Friend Needs An Advice by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 18, 2017
Tell your friend to cheat on her. Then e go be ojoro cancel ojoro.

This is nl.wrong place for an advise
Re: My Friend Needs An Advice by Prevhoo: 8:25am On Oct 18, 2017
Over-thinking and second-guessing other can kill you.

Tell him to chill, not because she may not be cheating but because of his sanity and longetivity on earth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Needs An Advice by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 18, 2017
1. Hack her social media accounts

2. clone her whatsapp.

3. call her at odd times especially at night and during the weekends.

4. try to get her really drunk or drugged.

Thank me when she (if she's innocent) finds out you did all these things and break up with you.
Re: My Friend Needs An Advice by Metrics4tea: 8:56am On Oct 18, 2017
Hmmm. Your number 3 points reminds me of what my friend said. He said before night, she will call and inform him she has a low battery and after that she will switched off her phone. But not everyday

(1) (Reply)

Creator of S*x Toys Claims He will Soon Have Children With His Invention (video) / Natural Premature Sex Solution - Free / Nigerian Husband Surprises Wife With Breakfast On Bed,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.