Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,096 members, 7,880,427 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:03 PM

Fraudsters Are Using My Name To Extort Money From Governors,ministers-efcc Boss - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fraudsters Are Using My Name To Extort Money From Governors,ministers-efcc Boss (314 Views)

FG Writes SERAP, Demands List Of Ex-Governors, Ministers Collecting Double Pay / 2019: Ex-generals, Governors, Ministers Regroup To Battle Buhari / Atiku's Resignation: 7 Governors, Ministers, Lawmakers To Dump APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fraudsters Are Using My Name To Extort Money From Governors,ministers-efcc Boss by cozyfbaby: 8:07am On Oct 18, 2017
Fraudsters are using my name to extort money from Governors,Ministers-EFCC boss Magu cries out

ibrahim Magu, the acting Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, has raised alarm over the activities of some fraudsters using his name to extort money from governors, Ministers and national chairmen of top political parties in the country.

Exposing how they operate, Magu disclosed that those con men writes invitation letters to political office holders informing them that they were under probe.

Magu, who raised the alarm in a Facebook post on Tuesday, consequently warned political office holders to be watchful so as not to fall victims.
read more here http://www.naijatrending.com.ng/breaking-news/fraudsters-using-name-extort-money-governorsministers-efcc-boss-cries/

Re: Fraudsters Are Using My Name To Extort Money From Governors,ministers-efcc Boss by SalamRushdie: 8:16am On Oct 18, 2017
They are all your staff sir
Re: Fraudsters Are Using My Name To Extort Money From Governors,ministers-efcc Boss by Omeokachie: 8:18am On Oct 18, 2017
Who are you?

Let's ask the DSS...

(1) (Reply)

Tweeters Troll Okorocha For Denying Omojuwa Insult / The Income Tax, Finely Divided Labour And Nation Building. / Bokoharam Terrorists & Nigerian Army Attacks Shia Mourners In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.