Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,837 members, 7,872,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:37 PM

Woman Gives Birth To Miracle Twins, After Doctor Said She Was Carrying Fibroid - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Woman Gives Birth To Miracle Twins, After Doctor Said She Was Carrying Fibroid (29678 Views)

Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) / Rev. Yunusa Sabo Nmadu & Wife Welcome Twins After 25 Years Of Marriage / Winners Chapel Pastor & Wife Welcome Twins After 15 Years Of Childlessness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Miracle Twins, After Doctor Said She Was Carrying Fibroid by Jelal0007(m): 5:31pm On Oct 18, 2017
biacan:
OMG can't wait to get married...... and start having kids 4 would be okay for me...... To all the expectant couples you're next in line this is your year of testimonies....... cheers
Hopefully,u get busy and do something productive with ur life. Quit waiting 4a man 2 come get u out of poverty.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Miracle Twins, After Doctor Said She Was Carrying Fibroid by mechanics(m): 5:45pm On Oct 18, 2017
wow, that's faith in action, it's so sweet to trust in Jesus.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Miracle Twins, After Doctor Said She Was Carrying Fibroid by ufuosman(m): 6:06pm On Oct 18, 2017
I respect her faith, God hv d final say
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Miracle Twins, After Doctor Said She Was Carrying Fibroid by autopulse(m): 10:15pm On Oct 18, 2017
To who say there is no God i pity u.My God is great to surprise the earthly physician.
God the greatest n heavenly physician
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Miracle Twins, After Doctor Said She Was Carrying Fibroid by leomarz007: 10:38pm On Oct 18, 2017
stanley99a:
That's a miracle.
WORD!
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Miracle Twins, After Doctor Said She Was Carrying Fibroid by kalicious: 11:11pm On Oct 18, 2017
Our God is a good God. I tap into dis miracle. My own i await o Lord.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Miracle Twins, After Doctor Said She Was Carrying Fibroid by nokingasgod: 11:18pm On Oct 18, 2017
OluOlaLekan:
That there are fibroids in your uterus doesnt necessarily mean you can't conceive. Fibroids and fetus(es) do coexist.

Possible explanation. You got pregnant after the doctor's scan. You can tell us the date to disprove this. You may repeat the scan now to save the doctor from being labelled a quack by nairalanders. You will still find the fibroids there except they have been surgically removed and you didnt tell us; and telling incomplete stories is something people do when they want to lump miracles down our throat. Otherwise, then whoever did the scan was just grossly incompetent.

That said, I guess your twins are all that matters now; not who was right or who was wrong. So, congratulations and God bless your babies.

You have said it all, the babies are what matter at the moment because for them to have survived in the womb all through to delivery up until now is the greatest miracle of all, many foetuses and babies, even with the best medical personnel and facilities, never got such Grace from God.

But to cast aspersion on another man in order to apportion some glory to God is an ungodly act in itself, its a great sin before God.

No doubt, He's a miracle working God but he's not a magician. If truly there exist fibroid in the womb, God will not cause it to vamoose magically just to confer some special status to the woman, no, it doesn't work that way. But God can direct the steps of the woman to the right medical quarters and abide with her every step of the way to ensure she got a successful treatment.

It is only in this divide we hear of such outrageous testimonies since we assume to be the Holiest people on earth and we have God's attention more than any other race so, God will violate all the laid down natural laws for our sake.

I can understand this though as Fela once postulated that ''na so African man life be, suffer down dabaru im sense''. Most of these mundane issues we take to God are stuffs that ordinarily good governance over time would have taken care of naturally.

If truly there were fibroids in this woman's womb, rather than coming here to form ''holy holy'', tempting and insulting God, it would do her a great deal of good to seek further medical help on tme while praying to God for Grace.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Miracle Twins, After Doctor Said She Was Carrying Fibroid by Angrymode: 11:53pm On Oct 18, 2017
EzeEbira:
Atheist will say
'It was change of blood reaction'.

We Christians and Muslims know it was the work of God.

Man proposes God disposes.

God is great.
Allahu Akbar.

I came online just to tell you that you blessed with wisdom for putting Muslims and Christians under one umbrella of same GOD.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Miracle Twins, After Doctor Said She Was Carrying Fibroid by DedeNkem: 4:15am On Oct 19, 2017
Useless Nigerian doctors. They are very incompetent!
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Miracle Twins, After Doctor Said She Was Carrying Fibroid by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 19, 2017
Angrymode:

I came online just to tell you that you blessed with wisdom for putting Muslims and Christians under one umbrella of same GOD.
Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets / Why Did It Take 2,000 Years For The Gospel To Reach Nigeria? / Do Aliens and Vampires Really Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.