Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,886 members, 7,879,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:24 AM

Limited Offer! If You Want To Set Up A Blog, Read This - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Limited Offer! If You Want To Set Up A Blog, Read This (382 Views)

{OFFER} If You EARN Less With Your ADSENSE, Enter Here For Partnership / Get a GoDaddy Custom Domain Name For As Low As 2,000 A Year - Limited Offer / Blog Design At N3,000 - Limited Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Limited Offer! If You Want To Set Up A Blog, Read This by Copycracker(m): 11:33am On Oct 18, 2017
Hi, there.

If you're an aspiring blogger, or you just want to have a blog, and the fear of wordpress and all the "tech" senrenre has been holding you back, this is for you.

I'm not going to talk too much story. Here's the deal:

I'm looking to quickly build a portfolio of blogs I've set up for clients, and so I've decided to offer the cheapest blog set up price possible in order to build that portfolio sharp-a-ly.

I used to charge 50K to set up blogs, and I've done a few. I've attached a picture of one of those blogs.

But because I understand that (forget what the news says) we're still in recession, I've decided to cut my price down by a lot.

Presently, for me to set up a blog for you, I will charge you 10,000 only for a Wordpress blog.

Here's what me setting up a blog for you will entail:

#1. You need to have a domain name and web hosting already. If you don't and would like me to get one for you, that would cost you between 5 - 9K extra.

#2. The work will start from 2 hours from when payment is received and will be completed within 24 hours. No stories. Pay today and you'll have your blog set up by tomorrow.

#3. I will add the important plugins that make using Wordpress easier and I'll get some personal information from you where needed so please keep your phone by you at all times during this 24 hours.

#4. After setting up your Wordpress blog, I will walk you through the process of blogging in wordpress, doing SEO, and promoting your blog on social media. This will be for a week after the blog has been set up.

#5. I will link to my site in the footer of your blog. No vex. But na hustle we dey hustle.

This offer will only last till 2 weeks from now so if you want one, now is when you say so. Leave a comment here or send me a message on Whatsapp - +2348147018718.

And oh the link to the blog in the picture is www.amarajerry.com just in case you want to see if The 500 Naira Writer (me) really designed that.

(1) (Reply)

Why You Need A Trusted Webiste & Hosting Service Provider For Your Business. / Take Your Business Online / Earn $5 when you buy hosting of $1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.