Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,822 members, 7,876,110 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 09:57 AM

Just Wante To Say Hi From Cyprus, First Time Here. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Just Wante To Say Hi From Cyprus, First Time Here. (659 Views)

Hyundai Hi(starex Gx) Bus 2005 With Ac @1.7m (08096577304) / Say Hi To The Former Kings Of The Road [regular Benz(flat Boot) And Peugeot 504] / Study In Cyprus: Admissions Now On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Wante To Say Hi From Cyprus, First Time Here. by SimoneLasterson: 2:40am On Mar 13, 2010
Sorry if this is the wrong forum to post this, but I'm new here and hope to learn and be able to bring something good to this forum
Re: Just Wante To Say Hi From Cyprus, First Time Here. by Jucol(m): 3:00am On Mar 13, 2010
welcome dear!

come with your ideas. lets brainstorm grin grin grin
Re: Just Wante To Say Hi From Cyprus, First Time Here. by InesQor(m): 3:04am On Mar 13, 2010
Welcome Simone!
Re: Just Wante To Say Hi From Cyprus, First Time Here. by Fhemmmy: 3:33am On Mar 13, 2010
Welcome to the Auto section of Nairaland, where dealers work together to bring the best ride to the people.
We are one family and we are sure you will have fun and add value to a site that is already doing great.
Once again, welcome onboard

Femmmy Motos Magmt.
Re: Just Wante To Say Hi From Cyprus, First Time Here. by chelseabmw(m): 5:11am On Mar 13, 2010
u are most welcome poster, i promise u will have fun here at the auto section
Re: Just Wante To Say Hi From Cyprus, First Time Here. by german007(m): 9:47am On Mar 13, 2010
Poster.

Καλώς Ήρθατε

Welcome to Nairaland Auto Section. I hope you enjoy your browsing experience on this lovely website. Feel at home, we are one big happy family. cool cool

To Welcome you, Oga Fhemmy will soon be serving you with some Amala/Pounded Yam with Goat meat or Cat Fish. You can wash it down with some Big STOUT, Gulder or maybe Palmwine from ChelseaBmw.

Let me, Jucol or InesQor know if you want anything else. grin
Re: Just Wante To Say Hi From Cyprus, First Time Here. by ayettymama(f): 9:54am On Mar 13, 2010
lolz
Re: Just Wante To Say Hi From Cyprus, First Time Here. by Fhemmmy: 1:19pm On Mar 13, 2010
german007:

Poster.

Καλώς Ήρθατε

Welcome to Nairaland Auto Section. I hope you enjoy your browsing experience on this lovely website. Feel at home, we are one big happy family. cool cool

[size=18pt]To Welcome you, Oga Fhemmy will soon be serving you with some Amala/Pounded Yam with Goat meat or Cat Fish.[/size] You can wash it down with some Big STOUT, Gulder or maybe Palmwine from ChelseaBmw.

Let me, Jucol or InesQor know if you want anything else. grin

Do u want fries with that?
Could add some cheese too, if that will make you feel more welcomed . . . . . .But seriously, we really welcome you and we are sure that you will enjoy the section, just put on your seat belt and have fun.
If you want some cuban Cigar you too, holla moi . . . . Femmmy.moto@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

2001 Pathfinder: Be In Control / Sales! Starting @ 1.5million Fob Nig. N0 Upfronts Or Payment / In Need Of A Professional Mack Truck R Model Mechanic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.