Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,832 members, 7,872,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:15 PM

Amanda Ebeye Shares Pre-Birthday Photos Of Her Son - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amanda Ebeye Shares Pre-Birthday Photos Of Her Son (21100 Views)

Amanda Ebeye: My Son Is Just Two But I Fear Girls Will Snatch Him Away From Me / "I Prefer Money To Good Sex" – Amanda Ebeye / Amanda Ebeye's Son Celebrates 1st Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amanda Ebeye Shares Pre-Birthday Photos Of Her Son by myfantasies(f): 10:42pm On Oct 18, 2017
Matrimonous:

Hahaha
Everything these days go with pre-pre.
Just as our pre-wedding photos meant the photos we took before our wedding, so pre birthday photo of our first child means the pictures we took of him before his actually birthday celebration. grin grin
Hope you understand now, pretty cheesy

Yes dear i understand

Tanks kiss kiss
Re: Amanda Ebeye Shares Pre-Birthday Photos Of Her Son by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 18, 2017
myfantasies:

Yes dear i understand

Tanks kiss kiss

You are highly welcomed, pretty.
Re: Amanda Ebeye Shares Pre-Birthday Photos Of Her Son by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 18, 2017
myfantasies:

Yes dear i understand

Tanks kiss kiss

You are highly welcomed, pretty. kiss
Re: Amanda Ebeye Shares Pre-Birthday Photos Of Her Son by Nairaboi(m): 10:49pm On Oct 18, 2017
Ashawo that cannot close her leg till marriage, banging anyhow and now she gave birth to a bastard child that has no father. . .
Re: Amanda Ebeye Shares Pre-Birthday Photos Of Her Son by castrol180(m): 11:02pm On Oct 18, 2017
Mckandre:
re u OK at all
What has funke got to do with this? sad

You are not in any way OK at all, and you are sick in the head for mentioning me. Never you mention me or quote me again in your life...mumu. When you can't decode my message can't you keep to yourself and get out. Must you show that you are a nincompoop? What destroys funke Akindele 's first wedding? Was it not press and bloggers
Re: Amanda Ebeye Shares Pre-Birthday Photos Of Her Son by Mckandre(m): 11:12pm On Oct 18, 2017
castrol180:

You are not in any way OK at all, and you are sick in the head for mentioning me. Never you mention me or quote me again in your life...mumu. When you can't decode my message can't you keep to yourself and get out. Must you show that you are a nincompoop? What destroys funke Akindele 's first wedding? Was it not press and bloggers
what can u do ntobo⁴? undecided
Re: Amanda Ebeye Shares Pre-Birthday Photos Of Her Son by castrol180(m): 11:15pm On Oct 18, 2017
Mckandre:
what can u do ntobo⁴? undecided
O'boy, stay out of my mention
Re: Amanda Ebeye Shares Pre-Birthday Photos Of Her Son by Mckandre(m): 11:15pm On Oct 18, 2017
castrol180:
O'boy, stay out of my mention
fuckoff. Dimwit
Re: Amanda Ebeye Shares Pre-Birthday Photos Of Her Son by castrol180(m): 11:25pm On Oct 18, 2017
Mckandre:
fuckoff. Dimwit

I shouldn't stoop so low to be exchanging matter with you nincompoop the scallywag.
Re: Amanda Ebeye Shares Pre-Birthday Photos Of Her Son by Nov6(m): 9:22am On Oct 19, 2017
BloggersNG:
The actress Last Year dragged alot of questions on herself after she welcomed a baby before getting married, Making her among the latest Babymamas in town..

Since then she refused revealing the name of her babydaddy, and rarely shares photo of her son, But few days ago she shared an adorable photo of the boy as his first birthday comes up soon.. and called him her favorite man..

Still we are yet to know the name of her babydaddy. ofcourse she's not married.

News From Ebiwali--http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/10/actress-amanda-ebeye-shares-cute-photo.html

amebo, wetin you wan use the name of the babydaddy do?
Re: Amanda Ebeye Shares Pre-Birthday Photos Of Her Son by phintohlar(f): 11:04pm On Oct 19, 2017
highchief1:
babe when fine pas u?
who's talking about beauty here? When fine ko what fine ni.. Yeye

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Iranian Princess That Caused 13 Men(suitors) To Commit Suicide / Praiz: "Ladies Who Want To Date Me Should Try Their Luck By Applying" / Ourmumudondo: Charly Boy To Be Investigated On Bribery Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.