Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,411 members, 7,940,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 08:37 AM

See What This Pretty Lady Did 4 Her Childhood Friend She Met On The Road Mad(pix - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See What This Pretty Lady Did 4 Her Childhood Friend She Met On The Road Mad(pix (738 Views)

How I Found Out My Cheating Boyfriend Infected Me With HIV - Pretty Lady (video) / Kenyan Drug Addict Rescued By His Childhood Friend, Dies 2 Years After / Help My Female Friend. She's Going Crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Pretty Lady Did 4 Her Childhood Friend She Met On The Road Mad(pix by stephenduru: 8:19am On Oct 19, 2017
This is Wanja.She bumped into her childhood friend who became mad after being addicted to drug.Instead of running away she bought him lunch,talked to him and then decided to get him admitted to a psyche ward and now he is on the road to recovery.
Such people restore our faith in humanity.God bless her!

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/10/pretty-lady-rehabilitates-her-childhood.html?m=1

Re: See What This Pretty Lady Did 4 Her Childhood Friend She Met On The Road Mad(pix by madridguy(m): 8:20am On Oct 19, 2017
May God Almighty accept her kind gesture as an act of ibadah and reward her both in life and after.
Re: See What This Pretty Lady Did 4 Her Childhood Friend She Met On The Road Mad(pix by stephenduru: 8:20am On Oct 19, 2017

Re: See What This Pretty Lady Did 4 Her Childhood Friend She Met On The Road Mad(pix by stephenduru: 8:20am On Oct 19, 2017

Re: See What This Pretty Lady Did 4 Her Childhood Friend She Met On The Road Mad(pix by Biety: 8:24am On Oct 19, 2017
I look at the pics over and over again and the whole thing looks verry suspicious to me.

If my suspicion is wrong then the woman is a rare breed,people like her are very rare.
Re: See What This Pretty Lady Did 4 Her Childhood Friend She Met On The Road Mad(pix by madridguy(m): 8:24am On Oct 19, 2017
As for Codeine boys and girls reading this, Tramadol kings and queen, Rohypnol crew say no to drug abuse.
Re: See What This Pretty Lady Did 4 Her Childhood Friend She Met On The Road Mad(pix by Godian45(m): 8:27am On Oct 19, 2017
cool cool
Re: See What This Pretty Lady Did 4 Her Childhood Friend She Met On The Road Mad(pix by quiverfull(m): 9:04am On Oct 19, 2017
Great woman. I won't be surprised if they eventually got married.
Re: See What This Pretty Lady Did 4 Her Childhood Friend She Met On The Road Mad(pix by pyyxxaro: 9:24am On Oct 19, 2017
Naaa for the lady to finally lash the guy , make e brain reset funish angry

Nice one Madam

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Bad Habits That Ruin Your Eyesight / Man Shot 22 Times & Confined For 4 Months Bounces Back (Photos) / Good Foods For Bigger Breasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.