Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,095 members, 7,939,429 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 04:51 AM

Hi There, So What Do You Think #outofthebox Means? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hi There, So What Do You Think #outofthebox Means? (856 Views)

Hi There, It Has Come To Our Attention That Some People Are Sharing FAKE News. / Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng / Hi There, Please Rate How Helpful Your Bank Is In The Comment Section. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi There, So What Do You Think #outofthebox Means? by npowerng: 9:07am On Oct 19, 2017
Hi there,
So what do you think #OutOfTheBox means?
We will be discussing this tomorrow.
Get your answers ready ���
#NPowerNG

Re: Hi There, So What Do You Think #outofthebox Means? by hinograce: 9:24am On Oct 19, 2017
basically without restrictions. when they say think out of the box. Basically means be creative in a whole different way and not the regular or the norm
Re: Hi There, So What Do You Think #outofthebox Means? by npowerng: 11:32am On Oct 19, 2017
hinograce:
basically without restrictions. when they say think out of the box. Basically means be creative in a whole different way and not the regular or the norm
Wow, Thank you for your contribution
Re: Hi There, So What Do You Think #outofthebox Means? by kasany(f): 8:46am On Oct 20, 2017
npowerng:
Hi there,
So what do you think #OutOfTheBox means?
We will be discussing this tomorrow.
Get your answers ready ���
#NPowerNG

It means ti be Proactive
dear npowerng i am yet to receive any stipends from Dec until now and i have done everything i have been asked to do.

1 Like

Re: Hi There, So What Do You Think #outofthebox Means? by npowerng: 9:09am On Oct 20, 2017
kasany:

It means ti be Proactive
dear npowerng i am yet to receive any stipends from Dec until now and i have done everything i have been asked to do.

What status is your NPVN profile showing ?

Re: Hi There, So What Do You Think #outofthebox Means? by AutosBay(m): 1:23pm On Oct 20, 2017
I got this email yet my device is on hold I even got sms yesterday, I've been wasting my transport going to Mtn office when I'm supposed to be at my ppa, please see email message below, my number is 08138261385 and I am Nteach with no payment issues

Dear
Volunteer
Device pickup information
Your device is available for pickup. 
Kindly go to Community 1B, 72, By 23 Road, Festac Town, Lagos State on the 20th of October, 2017, between 9 am to 4 pm to pick up your device.

Several unsuccessful attempts have been made to reach you via SMS.

Please note that after this date, your device will be moved to the central storage and pickup may be inconvenient.

Ensure to come with your BVN slip, this pickup email (or text message) and a pen. Please be punctual.

Stay NPowered
Device support center
Re: Hi There, So What Do You Think #outofthebox Means? by kasany(f): 12:09pm On Oct 21, 2017
npowerng:

below is my personal status and payment status
Re: Hi There, So What Do You Think #outofthebox Means? by kasany(f): 12:17pm On Oct 21, 2017
npowerng:

invalid/acct unmatched wih Bvn
Re: Hi There, So What Do You Think #outofthebox Means? by npowerng: 12:53pm On Oct 21, 2017
kasany:
invalid/acct unmatched wih Bvn

Kindly send your New account number that is linked with your BVN to
support@npvn.desk-mail.com
with an attachment of your BVN slip.
Re: Hi There, So What Do You Think #outofthebox Means? by dejt4u(m): 10:03pm On Oct 21, 2017
npowerng:

please how far have you gone about my case.. account number changed from Access bank account number to GTB account (linked with BVN)..

phone no: 07068803442
email address: mustaphallah1st@gmail.com
Name: Mustapha Abdullahi

the details and the supporting documents have been mailed to support@npvn.desk-mail.com
Re: Hi There, So What Do You Think #outofthebox Means? by kasany(f): 7:00am On Oct 22, 2017
npowerng:

i have done that but then i havent been able to select device. please why is that. and my account is not verified
Re: Hi There, So What Do You Think #outofthebox Means? by npowerng: 11:50am On Oct 23, 2017
kasany:
i have done that but then i havent been able to select device. please why is that. and my account is not verified

Good day,

You can try selecting device later.
Re: Hi There, So What Do You Think #outofthebox Means? by lunacol(m): 12:15pm On Oct 23, 2017
Thinking outside the box means Federal Government not willing to loose the services of the Npower beneficiaries will accelerate their conversion to permanency in order for Nigeria to get hold the development strides in the education, health and agricultural sectors these young Npower beneficiaries have been able to achieve.
Re: Hi There, So What Do You Think #outofthebox Means? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 23, 2017
Thinking out of the box involves looking beyond the norms in creating solutions to challenging problems, a good example is the CBN Anchored Borrows program,it went beyond the norms of traditional borrowing system to create solutions that works for our kind of environment. I just hope Npower would help Nagropeneurs tap into the 220 billion Naira loan like they did the BOI,especially before the program ends,thank God the Vice President has ensure there is a Credit Registry Service, so no magogo.
Re: Hi There, So What Do You Think #outofthebox Means? by kasany(f): 8:15pm On Oct 23, 2017
npowerng:

Good day,
ok thanks
Re: Hi There, So What Do You Think #outofthebox Means? by kasany(f): 8:15pm On Oct 23, 2017
npowerng:

Good day,
ok thanks

(1) (Reply)

Apply For Global Communities Latest Job Recruitment (3 Positions) / TATA Africa Services (nigeria) Limited Recruitment (4 Positions) / Marketers Wanted For 100% Natural Fruit Juice And Smoothies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.