Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,232 members, 7,939,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 01:55 PM

NLNG Management Trianee Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NLNG Management Trianee Test (3798 Views)

GMAT BOOKS,NLNG,DRAGNET,SHL,SHELL,EDITABLE RESUME TEMPLATES,RESUME MAKER PRO(PC) / NLNG Test 2013. / Careers At Nlng Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NLNG Management Trianee Test by ONYEUKWU: 12:26pm On Feb 20, 2007
hey!
can somebody tell me what NLNG test is like? i have just been invitedĀ  for test on 3rd march. this is my first time with them.
so i want to know the areas of interst usually covered and tested by them.
Re: NLNG Management Trianee Test by ONYEUKWU: 1:25pm On Feb 20, 2007
common! no body has said anything about my request in respect of Nig LNG. please somebody should talk to me urgently, because i need this job badly.
Re: NLNG Management Trianee Test by kantoma(m): 2:29pm On Feb 20, 2007
Pls someone should help us out. The date for the test is fast approaching. Let us know in details what to expect. Pls, Somebody help, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: NLNG Management Trianee Test by ToboEmeku(m): 5:44pm On Feb 20, 2007
Please how do you get the invitation for the Test I apply too.
Re: NLNG Management Trianee Test by patito(f): 1:26pm On Feb 21, 2007
Heard Nestle is recruiting, how do i apply
Re: NLNG Management Trianee Test by Visio: 1:47pm On Feb 21, 2007
Re: NLNG Management Trianee Test by kantoma(m): 4:03pm On Feb 22, 2007
Men, thanks for the info on what to prepare for the NLNG test. But that would be too tidious for someone to go through while in a cyber cafe. Pls, why not just tell us exactly what broad topics/areas to cover. eg Abstract reasoning or reading comprehension or sentence correction etc. something like that I believe will do. You know that most of us make use of public cyber, I doubt if three hours on the system would even be enough to do it online. Pls just be patience and give us a clearer clue. Thank you.
Re: NLNG Management Trianee Test by elciro: 11:11pm On Feb 22, 2007
[color=#006600]pls anybody who can come to my aid should,i sent an application to NLNG last year and haven't received an invitation and it seems every one around me has,what can i do,how can i get an invite,pls help me someone,anyone,i am out of my mind with worry. plesae someone anyone with information help
Re: NLNG Management Trianee Test by meta4(m): 2:27am On Feb 23, 2007
hello house,congrats to those writing the NLNG test, i wish you all the best!! but nobody said anything about how to apply.
pls share the love undecided
Re: NLNG Management Trianee Test by elciro: 7:11am On Feb 23, 2007
fellow nairalanders come to my aid,i submitted an application to nlng last year and haven't been called for the tesr and it seems that everybody else has,what can i do,pls help
Re: NLNG Management Trianee Test by Nikegenius(f): 8:17am On Feb 23, 2007
Thanks for the info VISIO.
Re: NLNG Management Trianee Test by MaryAnne: 3:15pm On Feb 23, 2007
hey all. pls can we knoow the criteria to get an invitation to writing the LNG test.
Re: NLNG Management Trianee Test by LAPAT(m): 4:01pm On Feb 23, 2007
nairalanders, no shaking success is ours, just trust in God( at least for some of us that are not atheist) and be actively patient . cool
Re: NLNG Management Trianee Test by jameh: 9:10pm On Feb 23, 2007
God bless you Visio.You are blessed.Try to do more of this and wait for God unlimited rewards
Re: NLNG Management Trianee Test by REMIS(m): 12:31am On Feb 24, 2007
THANKS A MILLION TIMES TO HONOURABLE VISIO FOR A JOB WELL DONE.

YOU HAVE SAVED US THE STRESS OF SEARCHING FOR THOSE SITES AS I GOT TIRED YESTERDAY.

HONOURABLE MEMBERS CAN ALSO CHECK THE SITES BELOW:

www.shldirect.com
www.morrisby.com

I WISH ALL THE BEST OF LUCK.
Re: NLNG Management Trianee Test by ambyone: 1:06pm On Feb 24, 2007
Please has any body from kano state gotten same letter from Nlng?
kindly assist us plsssssssssssssssssssssss.
Re: NLNG Management Trianee Test by blissfull(m): 1:38pm On Feb 24, 2007
TRY WWW.SHL.COM
THEY ORGANISED THE ONE I DID 2004
5 PAPERS
36 QUESTIONS IN 10 MINS FOR EACH PAPER
1) USE OF ENGLISH
2) MATHS
3) MECHANICAL ACCURACY
4)MECHANICAL ACCURACY
5)MECHANICAL ACCURACY

THE MECH ACURRACY IS
1)
LOAD EFFORT FULCRUM
IF U PULL A DOOR,WHERE WILL IT OPEN TO
IF U PULL A STRING,WHERE WILL D WEIGHT GO TO ETC

2) THEY WILL GIVE U A SHAPE
THE OPTIONS WILL ROTATE THE SHAPE
U R TOO PICK THE EXACT SHAPE IN THE OPTIONS

THAT'S ALL I CAN REMEMBER
BE FAST & ACCURATE
STICK TO INSTRUCTIONS
IF U WRITE B4 OR AFTER BEING TOLD TO,U R ON UR WAY HOME
THEY R STIRCT
3.6 QUESTIONS IN 1 MIN
DON'T BE STUPID.MAKE GOOD CHOICES FAST

REMEMBER,NO PADDY FOR JUNGLE
DON'T BE UR BROTHERS KEEPER IN THE HALL
IF I CAN MAKE IT,U TOO CAN

Quote:
hi,the test is all about speed and accuracy because you will practice examples together before u start.simple maths,english,control diagram,shapes,simple passage intepretation.just shapen your brain and make sure u understand before they ask you to start i wish u good luck

Quote:
You just need to polish your basic mathematical skills and work with time. The English part is not also hard. A friend of mine wrote the test in 2003 and passed, though she studied English Language. It is the second stage that's a bit strenuous not because the questions are hard, but because of the strict timing.
Source: All Jobers and a Googler on the term NLNG test nigeria. All the best my African Brothers !!

All the Best.
Meet you @ the top.
Re: NLNG Management Trianee Test by pixie(f): 1:53pm On Feb 24, 2007
whao!

blissful and visio, u're both great.thanks for providing us with thhis info. God bless you both.
cool

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy In Solar Company / Is 80k Good For A Management Trainee Position? / Nationwide Mass Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.