Stats: 3,174,476 members, 7,891,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 12:22 AM

Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos (33050 Views)

Obasanjo: I Ran Away From Arabic Qur’anic School Over Fear Of The Cane / VIDEO: Tight Security In Maiduguri As Buhari Visits / Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors (2) (3) (4)

Re: Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 19, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

You want to make a joke outta this utter shame? An administration injecting the people with a virus? Do that when some how they curtail what they started we would praise them and count it as an achievement for them...
Very stupid and useless jungle!!

No vex grin

Re: Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos by aleeyus(m): 3:44pm On Oct 19, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad Handiwork of those BSS TERRORISTS bit God pass una

I'm telling u
Re: Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos by Lomprico2: 3:44pm On Oct 19, 2017
zephry:
why do Nigerians lack knowledge

So its now nigerians? No more igbos grin cheesy

Re: Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos by Reference(m): 3:45pm On Oct 19, 2017
Tamass post=615keys71502:
Just take a look at the environment...chaii!

hmmm....the folks who litter and denigrate the environment are worse vectors than the monkeys responsible for the latest health carnage.

Re: Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos by cardoctor(m): 3:46pm On Oct 19, 2017
Again?
Re: Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos by babzo(m): 3:47pm On Oct 19, 2017
Tamass:

Whats wrong with the environment? Hows this worse than most places in Agege or Port Hartcourt or Owerri or Ibadan?

Nonsense talk.
Re: Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 19, 2017
Jagaban has gone Solo Only Ambode knows where Oga Tinu dey ...
priceaction:
This is the power of propaganda and social media influence. Same thing APC used to receive us and rose to power, now it is backfiring. This is just the beginning.
By the way, my paddy tinubu has been silent in recent times, where is my dearest jagaban? grin grin

Re: Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos by izombie(m): 3:49pm On Oct 19, 2017
etenyong:
See what Nnamdi KANU and his brainwashed followers in the east had cause. The raised false alarm and it has now generated to other regions. When the time for the Vaccination comes now the parents would not allow their children to be immunize.
Let watch out breakout for cholera, polio and other disease cos of this action
so wetin you dey wait for? Just carry your kids or nieves or nephews to the NA to be vaccinated. You can't just show up at schools and start injecting kids without consent fron parents. This whole vaccination stuff looks suspicious.

Re: Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos by erico2k2(m): 3:53pm On Oct 19, 2017
This is the fault of WIKE ahahaha
So said APC

Re: Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos by hatchy(f): 3:53pm On Oct 19, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

You want to make a joke outta this utter shame? An administration injecting the people with a virus? Do that when some how they curtail what they started we would praise them and count it as an achievement for them...
Very stupid and useless jungle!!
Your foolishness is of the highest order. And come to think of it,you may be an educated person.

Just imagine how you reason,eehn!

Re: Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos by joinnow: 3:55pm On Oct 19, 2017
Next state...... Getting ready.........

Re: Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos by Eenee(m): 3:55pm On Oct 19, 2017
Re: Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos by Ladyjumong(f): 4:00pm On Oct 19, 2017

Sai baba
Sai vaccination cheesy grin tongue

Re: Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos by thesolutions(m): 4:01pm On Oct 19, 2017
Please, who saw a fleeing student in those pictures? I am yet to see one.
Re: Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos by sanpipita(m): 4:04pm On Oct 19, 2017
Mediumstout come and see how kanu has brainwashed people in borno too, meanwhile should we still use force in this case.

Re: Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 19, 2017

Am not surprised, after all the north hates anything vaccine unless disease starts killing them. so either true or false them go still run

Re: Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos by etenyong(m): 4:07pm On Oct 19, 2017
izombie:
so wetin you dey wait for? Just carry your kids or nieves or nephews to the NA to be vaccinated. You can't just show up at schools and start injecting kids without consent fron parents. This whole vaccination stuff looks suspicious.
That's mean you believe everything spread on social media, where u there to confirm that NA actually went there to carry out the vaccination? People are just believing false rumor and start panicking. Is thee any picture or video evident?
Re: Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos by JideAmuGiaka: 4:08pm On Oct 19, 2017
Hungerbad wristbangle sarrki posterity has come.

Re: Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos by Daeylar(f): 4:09pm On Oct 19, 2017
Lomprico2:

So its now nigerians? No more igbos grin cheesy

LMAO grin grin

I hope he answers you grin grin grin grin

They called Igbo's illiterates but ran when the army came to ondo and now Maiduguri.

LMAO grin grin grin grin

Re: Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 19, 2017
It is not only in the southeast that the Nigerian Army committed atrocities na. They are notorious for brutality why should people trust them.

I once watched amnesty international documentary on YouTube about the brutality of our soldiers and the so called joint task force during the fight against boko haram it was horrifying.

Re: Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 19, 2017
ifyan:
Hmm

Can somebody please deny this, my Go what is really happening. I thought Bubu will bring a better change rather a disaster

So indirectly the Eastern part of Nigeria have a strong say in this nation.

By now Nigeria Army would wish they dialogue with IPOB instead of force, a whole MAIDUGURI .

Apologize to NNAMDI KANU so as to restore some hope in the Army

Though it's not the Army this time but the battle is not yet over.
The country would rather burn angry
Re: Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos by etenyong(m): 4:11pm On Oct 19, 2017
AK481:

no too much talk,go donate ya pikin for monkey pox grin grin grin
I don't have time for kids like you. Go and find ur playmate and play with them. There are waiting for u. Nairaland is not for everyone to make comment
Re: Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos by musa234(m): 4:12pm On Oct 19, 2017
This is a big shame

Re: Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos by JideAmuGiaka: 4:15pm On Oct 19, 2017
thesolutions:
Please, who saw a fleeing student in those pictures? I am yet to see one.

Maybe you're good at seeing dead students.

Re: Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos by phreakabit(m): 4:16pm On Oct 19, 2017
What are these ones running for?
Something wey una brother dey manufacture?
Una kuma no like any vaccination before.

Re: Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos by JideAmuGiaka: 4:16pm On Oct 19, 2017
etenyong:

I don't have time for kids like you. Go and find ur playmate and play with them. There are waiting for u. Nairaland is not for everyone to make comment

E pain am

Re: Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos by nanizle(m): 4:18pm On Oct 19, 2017
PR nightmare for the Nigerian army grin

Re: Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 19, 2017
this is how some fecking idiots mischief becomes a conflagration
Re: Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos by PrinceFromDilli(m): 4:21pm On Oct 19, 2017
Tamass:

I have been to many states in Nigeria

You can't take out unkept areas in Nigerian states

If at all you know maiduguri before typing you'll reconsider
Re: Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos by NafeesaAA(f): 4:21pm On Oct 19, 2017
A random pictures of students closing from schools and their parents picking them. No such thing as rumor of monkey pox anywhere in Maiduguri.
Re: Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos by DookShop: 4:32pm On Oct 19, 2017
But who is the mad man going from state to state forcing children and innocent citizens to do unplanned marathon rehearsals?

grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin

Re: Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos by tp2dcore: 4:40pm On Oct 19, 2017
SamuelAnyawu:
I Dey Circular Road Maiduguri now grin grin
guy you be Benin ?/

Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) / 2023: Court Okays Suit Seeking Tinubu Trial Over Alleged Perjury / Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian