Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,422 members, 7,974,730 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 10:21 AM

[Update] How To Create Verified Paypal In Nigeria or Ghana To Accept Payments - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / [Update] How To Create Verified Paypal In Nigeria or Ghana To Accept Payments (489 Views)

I will create verified US PayPal using US number & VPN / Create Verified Alipay Account Without International Passport. / Create Verified Foreign Upwork Account and Verified PayPal Account In No Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[Update] How To Create Verified Paypal In Nigeria or Ghana To Accept Payments by collins0032(m): 2:46pm On Oct 19, 2017
NEED PAYPAL FOR YOUR BUSINESS?
A lot of us have at some point in time had opportunities of online businesses which requires PayPal as their only or most convenient means of receiving payments like Fiverr freelancers, Bitcoin sellers, E-commerce website owners, Ebook sellers, Domain name seller e.t.c,.

But courtesy of the fact that PayPal withdrawal and receiving of funds is not yet accepted in Nigeria, we tend to miss out on all of such opportunities. I personally use this account for sales of Bitcoin on paxful and local Bitcoins.com as well as to create custom invoices for other international sales including withdrawal of my Fiverr earnings.

NOTE: This method doesn't need PAYONEER Account, it directly links to your Nigerian/Ghanian Bank accounts.

FEATURES OF THIS ACCOUNT
I was able to come up with a very reliable and safe method of creating a valid "business" PayPal account which can be used to receive, send and make payments.

• All you need is just a valid ID (e.g NATIONAL ID Card, Voter's Card, Driver's Licence or International Passport)

• Account set up / approval takes less than 24 hrs

• Unlike other accounts, this account does not require the use of VPN to access and make transactions

• You have very minimal risk of PayPal limiting your account because your real address, name and ID will be used to create the account.

• This account is capable of allowing you withdraw funds directly to your Local Nigerian and Ghanian account.

For enquiries/request please visit:
http:///send?phone=2348144348515
(link will redirect you to WhatsApp)

(1) (Reply)

How To Withdraw USDT? / We Can Help You Source For Good Manufacturers/suppliers Of Your Product In China / I Buy Bunches Of Plantain Or Bags Of Planatain.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.