Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,478 members, 7,901,340 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:46 AM

Wanted Man Promises To Turn Himself In If Police Get 1,000 Fbook Shares (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wanted Man Promises To Turn Himself In If Police Get 1,000 Fbook Shares (video) (478 Views)

Man Promises To Rape More Ladies After The News Of Uwa's Death. PHOTOS / Wanted Man Who Stole 3 Laptops Caught At Computer Village In Lagos. Photos / Wanted Man Promises To Surrender If Police Get 1,000 Facebook Shares, And Did It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wanted Man Promises To Turn Himself In If Police Get 1,000 Fbook Shares (video) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 19, 2017
A 21-year-old Michigan man, Michael Zydel, who was wanted for violating the terms of his probation promised to turn himself in and also bring police some donuts if they could get at least 1,000 shares on a Facebook post.

The unusual challenge went viral and once the police got their shares, the man fulfilled his end of the bargain.

Michael Zydel broke the rules of his probation for DUI and assault charges, which prompted the police department in Redford Township to post an appeal to their Facebook followers to assist them in locating him and bringing him to justice.

Zydel, who goes by “Champagne Torino” on Facebook, was actually one of the people who replied to the post, saying that he wasn’t to worried about it and challenging police to get at least 1,000 shares on their next post if they wanted him to turn himself in.

“I’m not worried about it,” Zydel wrote. “If your next post gets 1,000 shares I’ll turn myself in with a dozen doughnuts and that’s a promise. “And I’ll pick up every piece of litter around your public schools.”

Continue reading here: http://www.nigerianslifestyle.com/2017/10/hilarious-wanted-man-promises-to-turn.html?m=0
Re: Wanted Man Promises To Turn Himself In If Police Get 1,000 Fbook Shares (video) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 19, 2017
orisirisi something
Re: Wanted Man Promises To Turn Himself In If Police Get 1,000 Fbook Shares (video) by sunshineV(f): 4:15pm On Oct 19, 2017
I smell over confidence
Re: Wanted Man Promises To Turn Himself In If Police Get 1,000 Fbook Shares (video) by ayourbamie: 4:42pm On Oct 19, 2017
He wasn't in for a serious crime

(1) (Reply)

$12m Fraud: US Court Jails Nigerian Sodipo Williams, Picture / Gunmen Kill 2 Police Officers, Abduct Portuguese Expatriate At Road Construction / 'defiling My Child Is A Family Affair' Accuse Tells Journalist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.