Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,620 members, 7,941,389 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 05:29 AM

K1’s Mother Blessing His New Bakery - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / K1’s Mother Blessing His New Bakery (41619 Views)

K1 Wasiu Ayinde Marshal's Mansion And His Animals In His Mini Zoo (Photos) / Photo Of Wasilat Olaronke Marshal That Died In Canada (K1 De Ultimate Daughter) / Wasiu Ayinde K1 Unveils His Tortoise, Allows It To Carry Old & Young Guests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: K1’s Mother Blessing His New Bakery by Freemanalee(m): 3:33am On Oct 20, 2017
hard work really pays

meanwhile, start your day positively with this
http://www.bluevoiceradio.com.ng/2017/10/music-freeman-alee-try-over-come-world.html
Re: K1’s Mother Blessing His New Bakery by castrol180(m): 5:28am On Oct 20, 2017
Elioandrew:
when person dey successful, dem go call am juju.
U chop am u no chop am, business go boom. Bad belle like u. I bet u come from a wretched family that feels the rich people's hand ain't clean and so u all choose to remain poor.

You are a confirm nincompoop and your scallywagness is immeasurable...useless poo. Come near me or let me know you and I will feed you to my lion rot. Nonsense crazy thing!
Re: K1’s Mother Blessing His New Bakery by yousouph07(m): 10:17am On Oct 20, 2017
Record the track and sell to Davido... because you have finished all the rhymes.
adeniyi3971:
Next thing DAVIDO go drop new song and he'll b like

They say I killed tagbo when I dey my house dey sip agbo...abi them think say I grow up for sabo maybe na why dem dey lie oo..
I forgive and I forget
DJ olu dey dere sef
But will never let me down ooo
Re: K1’s Mother Blessing His New Bakery by maviarcad1: 5:54pm On Oct 20, 2017
trustyshoess:
Lol no one has been able to offer a non sarcastic straight answer. Smh
perhaps google should suffice. #question4rmdothersyd

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Judith Audu Celebrates Birthday & 5th Wedding Anniversary, Goes Topless / Six Most Generous Nigerian Celebrities Who Give Money To Fans On Social Media / Iyanya Performs At The Burial Of Freda Francis' Mother (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.