Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,228 members, 7,934,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 04:25 PM

Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) (62304 Views)

Ugwuanyi Donates Security Vehicles To Army, Civil Defence, Others / Anas Abbas Donates N1million To Buhari's Campaign Group. Photos / Monica Ugwuanyi Donates Drugs To Women, Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) by Emmahunk(m): 10:53pm On Oct 19, 2017
Gburugburu na Nigeria. Gburugburu, O ji ime ogo melu mmiri onñuñu.
Onye di ka gi akokwala m

Cc
Lalasticlala.
Mynd44
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) by agabusowl(m): 10:55pm On Oct 19, 2017
How small the world is, I actually lived on the same street in Enugu, while I was yet little. We attended same nursery school. So happy for her
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) by ebby9z(m): 11:06pm On Oct 19, 2017
Am I the only one seeing this as a stunt? Well...I hope I'm wrong though
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 19, 2017
Miracle Governor, as election draws near.
What about the other disabled ones. How much miracle went their way cos i can see she wasn't the only disabled there.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) by NeutralJUDGE(m): 11:34pm On Oct 19, 2017
Homeboiy:
Ugwuanyi just dey form

Ndi ohóm orba bé unu enweghi oku

Gbadata obukpa banyi oku adigu

But u did well for the woman shocked
Chai.. see as sombori called my village name ooh! Shout out to all the Orba people both home and diaspora.

cc: behalf of all Orba people in Kaduna

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) by ashjay001(m): 11:35pm On Oct 19, 2017
AK6464:
Mother of one? Conji no get conscience sha

Na wetin I just dey try reason since o!shocked

Where e carry am pass? We men dey try shagrin
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) by enomakos(m): 12:16am On Oct 20, 2017
haywire07:
Na her money them give her .or shay the governor expect her to say " I want to be healed" ni?

Here in the USA, the disabled get allowance
is that true in the u. s?
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) by enomakos(m): 12:18am On Oct 20, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Once God decides to bless you, No forces can stop it.God blessings and favour fall on me.
me too amen
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) by Vincentonyeka(m): 12:31am On Oct 20, 2017
Tanks His exelency
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) by casnido2: 12:39am On Oct 20, 2017
Some people would be busy erecting statue of a gold digger we did nt send dem to erect... Mtcheww
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 12:42am On Oct 20, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) by Mrkumareze(m): 1:47am On Oct 20, 2017
haywire07:
Na her money them give her .or shay the governor expect her to say " I want to be healed" ni?

Here in the USA, the disabled get allowance

If na so here Northerns will take more allocation cos one state there has more disabled than while other part of naija.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) by Nobody: 2:00am On Oct 20, 2017
Some men are disgusting o,who impregnated her in that condition,I bet that the person probably did it and legged it.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) by Chinagurum1995(m): 2:09am On Oct 20, 2017
wow Ms. Grace Okoye she Deserved a N1millions chei shes lucky and shes surviving wow I'm happy for them oooooo. grin cheesy wink smiley

and Ms. Grace Okoye I'm happy oooo. grin cheesy smiley
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 3:11am On Oct 20, 2017
This is why I hate Nigerian politicians, if Nigeria were to be a sane country, this woman would be getting $800-$1000 as social security every month. which means in 3-4 months she would be entitled to that N1 million he is offering her. I shake my head form this country
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) by Freemanalee(m): 3:16am On Oct 20, 2017
ouh!! Touchy cry

meanwhile, start your day positively with this
http://www.bluevoiceradio.com.ng/2017/10/music-freeman-alee-try-over-come-world.html
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 3:22am On Oct 20, 2017
enomakos:
is that true in the u. s?

Yes very true. some people for having one eye are on disability and they don't work, the government send them cheques every month.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) by Eka111(m): 3:26am On Oct 20, 2017
AK6464:

Mehn!!! u bad oo grin grin grin grin
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) by ctex4real(m): 3:31am On Oct 20, 2017
AK6464:
. Lol, this guy self! grin
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) by giles14(m): 4:34am On Oct 20, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Campaign publicity stunt
may d gods smile on u.
see how neat she is .
something is fishy
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) by ndiboy01(m): 4:49am On Oct 20, 2017
The soul can do without everything except the word of God, without which none at all of its wants are provided for.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) by emmie14: 5:02am On Oct 20, 2017
Can such thing happen in our community? I am touched and emotional. God bless you Mr Governor. You have set a pace.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) by tiredoflife(m): 5:21am On Oct 20, 2017
Who is the bastard DAT brings out his dick to Bleep this handicap
Is he mad or what
How will penis stand for handicap
Men dey fall hand
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) by Ediomo12(m): 5:28am On Oct 20, 2017
See how favour can locate someone...... I dn't think that the woman was even plan of that, bt it iz God's will for her
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) by nattyGENT: 5:57am On Oct 20, 2017
Iyam not supprised, it runs like that in PDP governors blood. Akpabio, now senator etc used to change make nobodies millionaires in a minute. Go & tell them PDP is coming back again
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) by HenryOA: 6:02am On Oct 20, 2017
God can go any extend for His name to be praise always in our lives

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) by zurielsam(m): 6:04am On Oct 20, 2017
Rhea:

Why she no go get daughter? Na long leg dey take born you?
am sorry i never knew that's your mum
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) by stellytwinkle(f): 6:05am On Oct 20, 2017
AK6464:
oya receive sense now!!!
tiredoflife:
Who is the bastard DAT brings out his dick to Bleep this handicap
Is he mad or what
How will penis stand for handicap
Men dey fall hand
you no know before?? Iyam not suprisation
thornapple:
Miracle Governor, as election draws near.
What about the other disabled ones. How much miracle went their way cos i can see she wasn't the only disabled there.
campaign politics!!!
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) by Roum(m): 6:15am On Oct 20, 2017
1million only?!........Prof Ayade tried for my brother then.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) by laiza(m): 6:24am On Oct 20, 2017
VoltageDivida:
The Governor said 'this is not politcs...'

Is he trying to tell us that when it's politcs they don't mean what the say?

Anyway, congrats to the lucky mother, God has finally picked her call.
The print in bold is the biggest lie ever told.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) by Nobody: 6:33am On Oct 20, 2017
biacan:
ohh so touching
very touching! Its not for the physically challenged Ppl. May God help them
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) by olajerosam(m): 6:46am On Oct 20, 2017
This man is nice. He gave us 500k on Monday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Of Agencies And Departments Under Fayemi, As A Minister Of Solid Minerals / INEC Declares LP's Ginger Onwusibe Elected In Isialangwa Fed Constituency (pix) / Top 20 Richest States In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.