Stats: 3,197,433 members, 7,964,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 08:07 PM

Bolton Wanderers FC Fans In Nigeria: Let's Meet Here! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Bolton Wanderers FC Fans In Nigeria: Let's Meet Here! (17138 Views)

Chelsea Vs Bolton Wanderers: Capital One Cup (2 - 1) On 24th September 2014 / Bolton Wanderers Vs Arsenal (0 - 0) On 1st February 2012 / Arsenal Vs Bolton Wanderers (3 - 0) On 24th September 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolton Wanderers FC Fans In Nigeria: Let's Meet Here! by codeb(m): 8:13am On Feb 02, 2011
Sturidge plays better from the right to enable him unleash his pile driver, hope he gets good playing time to help Bolton reach their goals.
Re: Bolton Wanderers FC Fans In Nigeria: Let's Meet Here! by Emibroz: 1:08am On Feb 03, 2011
He sc0red ! i mean sturridge sc0red ysterday,buh an awful perf0rmance th0. Bolt0n 4lyfe. Thanks 4 d update @codeb.
Re: Bolton Wanderers FC Fans In Nigeria: Let's Meet Here! by FBS: 9:11am On Feb 03, 2011
Good for him. Bravo! Na our boy be that. cheesy
Re: Bolton Wanderers FC Fans In Nigeria: Let's Meet Here! by Emibroz: 1:44am On Feb 05, 2011
@fbs which kain ur boi,na my boi n0w,whr d anelka wey i give una lol ! / so what r ur predictions 4 todays game. Bolt0n vs t0ttenham . Well i go 4 a 2-3 win with davies, elm0,and holden to sc0re. Bolt0n 4lyfe.
Re: Bolton Wanderers FC Fans In Nigeria: Let's Meet Here! by Emibroz: 12:28pm On Feb 07, 2011
mark cattenburg the ref for last week's game is a pun in the ass !! we could have come out wit a draw atleast !!
Re: Bolton Wanderers FC Fans In Nigeria: Let's Meet Here! by codeb(m): 7:00pm On Feb 13, 2011
What a strike from Sturidge. Congrats to Bolton fans for the win.
Re: Bolton Wanderers FC Fans In Nigeria: Let's Meet Here! by darequam(m): 7:33pm On Feb 13, 2011
O sna sna !
What's my name ?
What a wonderful val gift from Bolton to we their loving fans,
Re: Bolton Wanderers FC Fans In Nigeria: Let's Meet Here! by darequam(m): 9:52pm On Feb 17, 2011
Wigan in d bags fulham is next, !
We could just win the Fa cup and be assured europe,
Re: Bolton Wanderers FC Fans In Nigeria: Let's Meet Here! by darequam(m): 8:33pm On Feb 20, 2011
Oya !
Go axe ur mummy,
awon eleyi, awon eleyi
won bad gaaaan!!
5 clean sheets out of six matches, 3 wins in a week,
Ee ni durooo !!
Bolton is mad on fire
Re: Bolton Wanderers FC Fans In Nigeria: Let's Meet Here! by Emibroz: 1:42am On Feb 22, 2011
@darequam tnx 4 keep'n d f0rum on ! We r g0nna get 2 wembley by his grace,whr is greter steiss0n,is he injured or what, we d0n't ve any cover 4 our defenders ! Elmander shuld be dr0p to the bench , /@codeb, tnx jawe.
Re: Bolton Wanderers FC Fans In Nigeria: Let's Meet Here! by Emibroz: 1:46am On Feb 25, 2011
News : Defender llyod sammuel played 90 minutes in the reserves and greter steiss0n is bk to training,i guess we d0n't ve to w0rry any m0re ! Bolt0n till i X.
Re: Bolton Wanderers FC Fans In Nigeria: Let's Meet Here! by Emibroz: 2:06am On Mar 03, 2011
Where are my fellow fans ? Abeg oh, plz d0n't aband0n this thread oh. G0od news steiss0n and lyod sammuel and obrien are all back,they all played a game recently wow. D squad is str0ng. Sturridge might make is lone m0ve permanent ! Bolt0n 4 lyfe
Re: Bolton Wanderers FC Fans In Nigeria: Let's Meet Here! by darequam(m): 7:53am On Mar 03, 2011
I de here man
Re: Bolton Wanderers FC Fans In Nigeria: Let's Meet Here! by darequam(m): 6:20pm On Mar 05, 2011
Okay!
Don't call me bolton, call me hotplate cus now,
THE TROTTERs Are Mad hot,
EmmyB WHAT E DO ?
Re: Bolton Wanderers FC Fans In Nigeria: Let's Meet Here! by lekside44(m): 9:47pm On Mar 05, 2011
going to buid a rebook stadium in my back yard
Re: Bolton Wanderers FC Fans In Nigeria: Let's Meet Here! by Emibroz: 12:51am On Mar 11, 2011
@darequam i just dey feel u die,we r g0ing to wembley c0me april,by his grace. ./@ lakeside hmmmm dat w0uld be a nice1.
Re: Bolton Wanderers FC Fans In Nigeria: Let's Meet Here! by Emibroz: 12:52am On Mar 11, 2011
@darequam i just dey feel u die,we r g0ing to wembley c0me april,by his grace. ./@ lakeside hmmmm dat w0uld be a nice1.
Re: Bolton Wanderers FC Fans In Nigeria: Let's Meet Here! by switch47(m): 12:02pm On Mar 11, 2011
Bolton is a nice club ,a club that depends on natural growth not on fooolish heavy spending sugar daddies like chelski
Re: Bolton Wanderers FC Fans In Nigeria: Let's Meet Here! by Emibroz: 1:00pm On Mar 12, 2011
News : whatz ur prediction birmingham city vs bolton fc. Mine is a 2-1 win 4 the whites / @ switch47 n0 mind em jawe, i saw the insultive posts which 1025 p0sted 2 u on the sturridge secti0n,u need 2 read my reply asap !
Re: Bolton Wanderers FC Fans In Nigeria: Let's Meet Here! by Emibroz: 9:12am On Mar 16, 2011
YiiiPEEEEEE ! FINALLY WE R OF TO WEMBLEY COURTSEY OF CHUNG YUNG LEE 90 WINNER,WE WILL NOW FACE STOKE CITY IN THE SEMI'S,HOPEFULLY WE CAN GET TO THE FINALS ! I'M SO PROUD TO BE A FAN OF A GREAT CLUB,WE ARE DOING THIS FOR NAT LOFTHOUSE,MAY HIS SOUL R.I.P.
Re: Bolton Wanderers FC Fans In Nigeria: Let's Meet Here! by switch47(m): 10:24am On Mar 17, 2011
@ Emibroz

Nice one, Maybe a team that is not in the so called big four can take theFA cup this season. Birminham has done that in the carling cup, perhaps Bolton can take a shot at glory. Who knows. Bolton has been very good lately at least consistent and they have shown they are no push overs. Lets see how the Wembly trip goes. cheesy
Re: Bolton Wanderers FC Fans In Nigeria: Let's Meet Here! by darequam(m): 3:48pm On Mar 19, 2011
Forget about wembly for now,
we have a devil in our midst, and must send him down d dungeon,
Re: Bolton Wanderers FC Fans In Nigeria: Let's Meet Here! by darequam(m): 2:24pm On Mar 21, 2011
Stuart Holden latest,
He's to be sidelined for SIX MONTHS !
Good !
Now u can get on my nerves by defending Man U,
That devilish n useless team,
Re: Bolton Wanderers FC Fans In Nigeria: Let's Meet Here! by darequam(m): 2:25pm On Mar 21, 2011
Yeee !!
Make e no better for Man U,
make things spoil for Evans,
Fergie should be ashamed of his player,
To hell with whoever thinks that tackle was fair,
Re: Bolton Wanderers FC Fans In Nigeria: Let's Meet Here! by HNIC(m): 3:12pm On Mar 21, 2011
darequam:

Fergie should be ashamed of his player,
To hell with whoever thinks that tackle was fair,
When Caragher tackled Nani, the entire Manure hierachy labelled it the worst tackle ever made and
Nani was back in a few days
Evans has sent this guy to hospital for 6 months and no one is making so much noise about it.
Spot the difference
Re: Bolton Wanderers FC Fans In Nigeria: Let's Meet Here! by Emibroz: 2:01am On Mar 22, 2011
@HNIC. U r spot on, thanks 4 that intelligent c0mment of urs,it has happened 2 bolton,and no 1 is talking. /@dare don't mind them,i ve already vent my anger on fbk. J.evans did beta c0me owt to appologise orelse ! His career will c0me too soon./ @switch47 thanks 4 that ! Don't worry we go pop something when the time to lift the cup c0mes.
Re: Bolton Wanderers FC Fans In Nigeria: Let's Meet Here! by darequam(m): 11:36pm On Mar 29, 2011
Cahill starts and finishes against Ghana !
Re: Bolton Wanderers FC Fans In Nigeria: Let's Meet Here! by Emibroz: 6:22pm On Mar 31, 2011
Yeah darequam i saw the game, he did brilliantly well, adam bodgam has signed a new deal to keep him till 2014. Good news 4 us as zat knight is bk on light training with the squad. Cohen could start dis weekend following the struggling on mark davies, bolton 4 lyfe.
Re: Bolton Wanderers FC Fans In Nigeria: Let's Meet Here! by Emibroz: 4:05am On Apr 06, 2011
Good news ! Zat knight played in the reserve as they won blackpool by 3goals to nil, rodrigo moreno score a brace then micheal Oharllan scored as well. We r keeping close tab on a player playing in motherwell in the scottish league,he is a winger,will get the name asap ! Where r my fellow whites.
Re: Bolton Wanderers FC Fans In Nigeria: Let's Meet Here! by Emibroz: 2:10am On Apr 08, 2011
News: ricardo gardner is back in the club after a month loan spell @ preston,hope he can fill in the shoes of stuart holden, Where my ppl dey nah?
Re: Bolton Wanderers FC Fans In Nigeria: Let's Meet Here! by darequam(m): 9:35am On Apr 08, 2011
I'm here boss, av been following u.
Elmander played centre midfield towards d end of last match, he has recently declared himself ready to play any role in the team.
With Mark Davies and Knight xpectd to be back against westham, also Gardener coming back from loan, fingrs r crossed to see Coyle's next squad selection,
Re: Bolton Wanderers FC Fans In Nigeria: Let's Meet Here! by darequam(m): 6:24pm On Apr 09, 2011
We said we were gonna kill them,
now they r kelt,

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Burnley Vs Liverpool (0 - 3) On 31st August 2019 / FG Bans DSTV From Airing English Premiership / Arsenal Vs Newcastle (4 - 1) On 24th February 2024