Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,124 members, 7,887,248 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:18 AM

What Can You Say About Davido Rip Symbol To Dj Olu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Can You Say About Davido Rip Symbol To Dj Olu (913 Views)

DJ Switch: Police Apologises To DJ Switch, Media Outfits Over Misleading News / Fans Accuse Davido, Crew Of Showing Off On Camera While Going To DJ Olu's Burial / Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can You Say About Davido Rip Symbol To Dj Olu by bwise101: 10:52pm On Oct 19, 2017

Re: What Can You Say About Davido Rip Symbol To Dj Olu by geraldmezi(m): 11:10pm On Oct 19, 2017
There is no best way to say it... R.I.P Olu

1 Like

Re: What Can You Say About Davido Rip Symbol To Dj Olu by phintohlar(f): 11:20pm On Oct 19, 2017
His a good guy i tot as much.. Na wash "in patoranking's voice"

1 Like

Re: What Can You Say About Davido Rip Symbol To Dj Olu by Kowor(f): 1:09am On Oct 20, 2017
All I can type is leave Davido to live in peace and DJ Olu to rest in peace. Enough already!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Hangout / Iyanya Gets Surprise Birthday Lunch From Emmanyra & Others [Photos] / Two White Girls Caught In Act Inside The Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.