Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,521 members, 7,892,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 06:36 AM

PLS HELP,WHAT DO I DO - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PLS HELP,WHAT DO I DO (742 Views)

how Should I react !!!!! Help!!!!! What does it mean to be a water child? / Please Help! What Do I Do In This Situation? [update] / Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PLS HELP,WHAT DO I DO by iycebube: 12:25am On Oct 20, 2017
I have a very big issue and I need nairalanders to help me out,I once had this gal i really loved,we are now exes though but I can still feel the spark coming from her whenever we talk on the phone she's 28,which to me is matured,And her sense of reasoning is diversified,She's that type of girl who would see Me drafting a project plan with Kuuch in my mouth and still kuuch with me and Also draft out the plan without any form or face of judgement,she would come into my workplace and plan specially for me to succeed without my knowledge,Now the problem is I have invested a huge sum of money into a business i'm supposed to run And manage on the mainland berger axis to be precise while I stay on the island ajah axis to be precise,the distance is killing me not only time consuming but also financially expensive for me everyday and she is the only one I know who stays close to my organization,I feel the need to ask her if I can stay at her place for the timebeing and save myself stress but I worry I myt portray myself a fool or make her feel I want her back which I sincerely don't I just need somewhere really close to my business venue so I can arrive there faster coming down from the island to the mainland every morning is time consuming and stressful,And mostly I don't have friends maybe because I am reserved or less spoken about how I feel,My worry now is how do i tell her i need to stay at her place because it's close to my organization,I am worried because I don't know if she stays with someone if she Has a fiancé who myt oppose I really don't want to portray myself foolish to her,Plz nairalanders help me tell me if its stupid or wise for me to do this or not,pls helpe know what to do,Thanks.
Re: PLS HELP,WHAT DO I DO by greatnaija01: 12:30am On Oct 20, 2017
bro its not wisdom

1) YOU FEEL THE SPARK
2) you need her cos of her place....

When she finally allows u(cos i know you will not take the wise advice).... you both will tempt yourself n you will spark more than you can imagine till you both get SHOCKED that sex just occured grin shocked shocked shocked

BE A MAN... bear the distance n what are u still doing chatting her up or talking to her.. if she is an EX.... then CUT off totally... dont let NEED be the reason to get entangled again o. TEMPTATION has already dialed your line... You cant see that even you are sparking things little by little... IF SHE SHOCKS U AND SAYS NO.... you will get sooo HURT but now u do not want to admit that u have sparks for her... issokayy,

STAYING with a female does not speak well of your MORAL INTEGRITY... she would not respect u.. but am not to judge... Its your life bro. Imagine if you were the one in her shoes... and she was the one begging to stay... How would u see it.... then multiply it by 5... THAT IS HOW SHE WOULD SEE IT... cos she will tell her pals n they will bring more reasoning into it.....

Its clear for whatever reason u broke up.... you were the one who was at LOSS... she is not an introvert like u... but U are stuck n low on options. kindly consider changing for future sake.
She may get angry cos you only need her for what she has not for who she is... and she may set trap for u o.... HELL HAS NO FURY LIKE A WOMAN SCORNED cool

1 Like

Re: PLS HELP,WHAT DO I DO by iycebube: 12:39am On Oct 20, 2017
Bro why did U say so pls explain ,isit DAT I canot ask her for her because of our former status or you feel its generally not ryt to ask a woman for help
Re: PLS HELP,WHAT DO I DO by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 20, 2017
iycebube:
Bro why did U say so pls explain ,isit DAT I canot ask her for her because of our former status or you feel its generally not ryt to ask a woman for help
do You Still Love Her? If Yes Then Go And Stay There. If No Then dont because You Would Give Her The Wrong Feelings...
Re: PLS HELP,WHAT DO I DO by francis247(m): 10:39am On Oct 20, 2017
You obviously want to get back together with her or keep the spark alive but you don't know it or you do but won't admit it. What if she were not close to your organization?
Re: PLS HELP,WHAT DO I DO by iycebube: 11:47am On Oct 20, 2017
DeadRat:
do You Still Love Her? If Yes Then Go And Stay There. If No Then dont because You Would Give Her The Wrong Feelings...
,No I don't just analyzing how she,ll benefit me,No no no most definitely not,I don't even want a single spark to comeout days Y I have being contemplating
Re: PLS HELP,WHAT DO I DO by iycebube: 11:50am On Oct 20, 2017
francis247:
You obviously want to get back together with her or keep the spark alive but you don't know it or you do but won't admit it. What if she were not close to your organization?
I don't want to keep the spark alive biko she is just someone whom I feel freely with,if she wasn't close to my Organization then she wudnt have been an option.
Re: PLS HELP,WHAT DO I DO by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 20, 2017
iycebube:
,No I don't just analyzing how she,ll benefit me,No no no most definitely not,I don't even want a single spark to comeout days Y I have being contemplating
then You Dont Have To Stay At Her Place. Look For Another Location Or You Continue Managing Your Way

(1) (Reply)

Mirabel Apartments And Lodge For Rent University Road, Lagos, Nigeria / Esomchi Needs A Girlfriend / Some Nutty Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.