Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,880 members, 7,883,089 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 11:32 PM

Inserts From Book Im Writing "last Trump" (twinkling Of An Eye) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Inserts From Book Im Writing "last Trump" (twinkling Of An Eye) (606 Views)

Penticostal Protestants Are Idol Worshippers (account From An Eye Witness) / How We Initiate People Into Our Cult- An Eye Opener, Pls Read & Be Informed! / Inserts From Book Im Writing "last Trump" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inserts From Book Im Writing "last Trump" (twinkling Of An Eye) by surfkrow(m): 5:43pm On Mar 13, 2010
Our story begins on the eve of the 2018 "GlobalComm" treatice.

The president was enrout to the region for the event.  David Burk (Americas ambassador to Israel) was at ground zero awaiting the presidents arrival.  Peter Jamison (The presidents chief advisor on middle eastern affairs was on board)

The president and his advisor had been going over various details of the accord for the better part of two hours  at which time the "Commander in Chief" retired to his cabin for some much needed shut eye.  It was approxamately 3 hours outside of Israeli air space and the flights schedualed e.t.a.

The advisor sat staring out into the dark of night  traversing in thought  over the conversation that had transpired between the president and himself.

"Mr.Jamison" (he recollected)

"I have my reservations about current developements in the region.  Steps have been takin to pave the way toward complete global reconciliation.  A Common market is in fact within reach. This shall come as a suprise Mr.Jamison but contrary to popular opinion I do not share in the enthusiasms of our day over this utopianistic ideology bein realized."

"Are you a religous man Mr.Jamison?  The president  asked,
Just a gut check son, did we get it right"?

Agnostic at best sir.  was Jamisons reply,

" A rather safe position to take would'nt you say Mr.Jamison? We have discovered how to articulate with a word all that we are unsure of and seek solice at least in the knowledge that we are not blind to our own ignorence, yet we are still left unsure and there for never certain and thus meerly grateful that 'it" (the uncertainty of it all, that is, ) has'nt happened to us yet.  Never mind the impending sense of vulnerability that ever haunts what peace of mind we are capable of fabricating for ourselves for whence can there come peace in the absence of certainty unless there is faith"? 

The president paused then spoke,

"Evangelism is not my intent Mr.Jamison, only an observation and that is,
So is the day advisor, uncertain of  what the night may bring, yet it knows with a surety when darkness is upon it

The president continued,

"Behold the people are one and now nothing shall be restrained from them which they have imagened to do. Let us therefor go down and confound there language that they may not understand one another."

Genesis 11:6

"Point is Mr.jamison , God knows the vanity of our own imagenations.  He watches as we parade around darkened in the understanding of our own condition which is in fact corrupt.  Mercifully God confounds our reconsiliations or attempts thereof  for God knows and regrets that the day man has reconsiled himself as one voice so shall his sin against all creation be complete".

The president paused for an enduring moment as unspoken thoughts concluded the realization.

"And so shall we stand as one man with one voice befor one God" 

As if on cue the president quipped

"Subsuquently any talk of peace in our time or any for that matter shoud be a rhetoric used for winning elections and never more. Politics is the art of compromising regret in the realization that life at its best offers only the lesser of a greater evil.  Pearls of wisdom grounded in realism. A quality fundamental to the character and stature of a man charged with the office and the duties of the presidency.  However as we both well know the common man would beg to differ, finding my pessimistic evaluations  in regards to his collective soul repulsive.  Man is a depraved creature Mr.Jamison,  blessed with an instinct to live,  yet cursed with the reality of survival. "And what will a man give in exchange for his soul"?  I submit my fatalistic frame of reference threatens that survival for it removes the innocense from mans nature, leaving virtue compromised in its wake and man accountable to that void.

Survival Mr.Jamison, is governed by the right to exist and every man knows "the meek shall inherate the earth"
not the lesser of a greater evil.

Silence found both men veiwing through the porthole mounted between them.

The president grew increasingly aware of the potential for moral conflict rising in his advisors loyalties having disclosed such a fatalistic pessimism for the very same policies with which he had championed during his bid for office.

No other candidate during the primaries had debated for U.S. involvement in fascilitating the policies of
globalization more effectively.

The president was continued.

Having come this far in our observations Mr.Jamison we discover the true nature of mans depravity
and that is his own refusal to accept the truth that mankind is in fact the lesser of a greater evil for it
strips him of his right to exist and covetiousness, the true nature of mans depravity won't allow it

Here we witness the transformation of man from that of a victim with the potential to be a martyr
still in tact which in turn can open the door to salvation for God is in the buisness of forgiving our
vain existance, to that of a madman deluded with an insationable desire to glorify his own shame.

End result, prides greedy ransom paid in full,

The president stared out into the dark of night and observed "theres a stillness in the air Mr.Jamison. I've become increasingly aware of its presence as we cross further into this dark corner of the world. Bothers me son,  like calm befor a storm. A quality reminisent of the very alliances we now fordge.  If were not careful we may find ourselves wooed to sleep by this silent lucidity and i can assure you advisor that slumber invites the dawn of a terrible day for it renders all unconscience and unaware of heavens winds as they gathered together in Gods wrath during the night watch.  Mark my words when we wake we will have found ourselves seventy ways from sunday lost in the midsts of a storm the likes of which this world has never known. These alliances,  This stepping stone to a greater existance, security and world peace shall be the undoing of us all for i submit that these last steps are but a culmination of mans birthright turned abomination leaving our destiny in the hands of an angry God and an end to the rebellion of our existance".

Jamison fell asleep and woke five hours later to A.F.1 on red alert and a country who's president had been declared missing in action.

(1) (Reply)

Doors ! / Any Latter Day Saint In The House / Episcopal Church Consecrates First Openly Lesbian Bishop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.