Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,841 members, 7,872,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:55 PM

Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? (8040 Views)

Bride In A Pink Wedding Gown (Photo) / Why Is Pink Most Ladies' Favourite Colour? / Latest Styles Of Ladies (native)clothes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by bluespice(f): 11:32am On Mar 15, 2010
Spyker:

Women are naturally colour blind, hence if one accepts a particular colour, everyone one of them assumes that is the best colour. I may be wrong but i think it is as a result of "follow follow".
kill yourself now
your level of stupeed is brain numbing
Re: Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by Spyker: 11:34am On Mar 15, 2010
bluespice:

kill yourself now
your level of stupeed is brain numbing

My opinion may not be okay with you but it is my opinion. So, go kill yourself first if it bothers you. ITK (I too know)
Re: Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 15, 2010
pink pant,pink bra
Re: Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by Bukittes(f): 11:53am On Mar 15, 2010
I'll go for sky blue an day any time. Pink ? Nope! Too shouty
Re: Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 15, 2010
colours r based on individual choice n preference.me like pink nywayz because it portrays innocence,purity,simplicity n beauty.pink is similar 2 white cos any stain no matter how minute it is will be obvious.pink is a colour that reminds u of chastity.in other words it says dont have sex b4 marriage once u have sex,that stain is there n its obvious.not necessarily physical or outward but internally cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by OgaMadam(f): 12:56pm On Mar 15, 2010
Some serious research needs to be conducted as to why by far the majority of girls and ladies like
this family of colours. Pink and Purple (pastels)
Re: Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by midaskid(m): 1:02pm On Mar 15, 2010
Yawwwwwnnnnnnnnnn. Are u guys still discussing dis?
Re: Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by HARDDON: 1:31pm On Mar 15, 2010
the colour is mild isnt it? it is a gentl representation of the female world,

it is sexy and reserved, kiss

it reminds me that ladies are meant to be cared for treated kindly kiss

and no mata how serene it is, it still stands out like diamond in the field of falin snow,

and if a lady dont like pink, wonda wor colour she is into then! BLACK?

folks, puleez watch out for any gurl that dnt luv pink cos she mite just pull a knife to ur neck smtyms!!! grin
Re: Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by harakiri(m): 2:08pm On Mar 15, 2010
Ladies are NOT born with the "i love pink" syndrome.It's something they get accustomed to through the media,peer groups and toys.Pink is categorized with anything feminine.I think it originated from the color of that "thing" in between their legs. . .you know, i mean the "inner parts".It's usually pink on the "inside".
Re: Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by Ben13: 2:24pm On Mar 15, 2010
Pink is a too bright colour, Me no like~!
Re: Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by candylips(m): 2:56pm On Mar 15, 2010
^^ U obviously like only your toy cars cheesy
Re: Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by Ben13: 2:59pm On Mar 15, 2010
^^Candy? cheesy don't insult moi~!
Re: Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by parislomo(f): 3:17pm On Mar 15, 2010
I love pink. It's preety cool and makes me feel preety too. Oh, makes me feel younger too. . . just like barbie
wink kiss kiss
Re: Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by CHAIRMAN1(m): 3:52pm On Mar 15, 2010
Mama-gee has pink teeth iya iya ohh  grin
Re: Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by deneut: 4:24pm On Mar 15, 2010
pinky lovin shit shocked
Re: Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by obyann(f): 4:39pm On Mar 15, 2010
I like pink but my favourite colour is white grin grin
Re: Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by candylips(m): 4:41pm On Mar 15, 2010
deneut:

pinky lovin poo shocked

that's a very good first post right there
Re: Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by Iyineda(m): 4:58pm On Mar 15, 2010
Probably cause Barbie said so undecided

Game over. This thread has been defeated.

Society and its conventions. Barbie wears pink, Action Man wears blue. Do the math.
Re: Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by boomii(f): 5:01pm On Mar 15, 2010
Wrong,I prefer blue.
Re: Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by deb(m): 5:02pm On Mar 15, 2010
@Poster, maybe its because its the same color in between their camel toes you never can tell  cheesy
Re: Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by fameissues(f): 5:04pm On Mar 15, 2010
Cos its sooo feminine and it speaks serenity!!! luv it!!1
Re: Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by agathamari(f): 5:11pm On Mar 15, 2010
@poster its cultural. from birth we are taught pink is for girls and blue is for boys, pastel colors are for girls and deep colors for boys. it is engrained deep in thier psyche
Re: Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by erico2k2(m): 6:04pm On Mar 15, 2010
@Poster, your topic would only hold water with the western world lol no be dudu. grin grin
Re: Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by deneut: 6:10pm On Mar 15, 2010
@lips,i may be posting for the first time,but i've been watch yall posting 4 about some month
Re: Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by whiteroses(f): 6:14pm On Mar 15, 2010
i hate pink so much cos i'm quite petite so i wont be doing myself any justice by wearing pink eww what will i wear it as a top or skirt? but i paint my nails pink occasionally if i go home and feeling childish
Re: Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by deneut: 6:17pm On Mar 15, 2010
Iam wondering what men are doing on this thread
Re: Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by whiteroses(f): 6:48pm On Mar 15, 2010
^^ do naija men know pinks not for men?? i dont think they do come redeem in okota you will see grown as/s couple in pink traditional attire, blasting their perfume as they stroll down the congregation thinking the whole church dey envy them but us they laugh at the pink idea. btw whats naija peeps and perfume?? i know its off topic but i cant help but wonder, like mr odetoyinbo and his wife gives the fattest tithe and offering at church, wears the best lace and most expensive cars, one day i swear they got off their hummer and i saw him quickly sprays himself and his wife with perfume, is it just so its fresh and we'd smell it as he walks down to the front  angry i wanna know the motive
Re: Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by erico2k2(m): 6:56pm On Mar 15, 2010
whiteroses:

^^ do naija men know pinks not for men?? i dont think they do come redeem in okota you will see grown as/s couple in pink traditional attire, blasting their perfume as they stroll down the congregation thinking the whole church dey envy them but us they laugh at the pink idea. btw whats naija peeps and perfume?? i know its off topic but i cant help but wonder, like mr odetoyinbo and his wife gives the fattest tithe and offering at church, wears the best lace and most expensive cars, one day i swear they got off their hummer and i saw him quickly sprays himself and his wife with perfume, is it just so its fresh and we'd smell it as he walks down to the front angry i wanna know the motive
Exactly, hence I said this post would only hold water in the western world where Pink and Purple are girly colour lol in 9ja the ain't nothing like feminine or masculine colours. grin grin
Re: Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by 1106: 7:37pm On Mar 15, 2010
[size=23pt]ask AMAKA!![/size]
Re: Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by deneut: 7:43pm On Mar 15, 2010
whiteroses:

^^ do naija men know pinks not for men?? i dont think they do come redeem in okota you will see grown as/s couple in pink traditional attire, blasting their perfume as they stroll down the congregation thinking the whole church dey envy them but us they laugh at the pink idea. btw whats naija peeps and perfume?? i know its off topic but i cant help but wonder, like mr odetoyinbo and his wife gives the fattest tithe and offering at church, wears the best lace and most expensive cars, one day i swear they got off their hummer and i saw him quickly sprays himself and his wife with perfume, is it just so its fresh and we'd smell it as he walks down to the front  angry i wanna know the motive
d thing is peeps like showcase what that were not even recognise by God.
Re: Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by hilli666(m): 7:55pm On Mar 15, 2010
Please help us evolve from the stone age that we are living in. And save us from these Neanderthal's that we live amongst. AMEN!
Re: Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by zoraro(m): 8:01pm On Mar 15, 2010
harakiri:

I think it originated from the color of that "thing" in between their legs. . .you know, i mean the "inner parts".It's usually pink on the "inside".

. . .and men have blue sperms "inside", not so.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

OMG! See How This Model Disfigued Her Face In An Attempt To Be Beautiful [photo] / Your Body Needs Water, Not Oil. See What You Need! / Ban Make-up Artists! They Are A Menace To Society

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.