Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,677 members, 7,968,970 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 04:05 PM

Oyo Pdp Chairman Has Been Assasinated: - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo Pdp Chairman Has Been Assasinated: (7799 Views)

Simbiat Angela Folarin, Wife Of Oyo PDP Candidate On Bike As She Campaigns / The Principal Of Government Secondary Katsina Has Been Assasinated / Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo Pdp Chairman Has Been Assasinated: by Onlytruth(m): 9:36pm On Mar 13, 2010
Wily+Wily:

Andrew n Onlytruth, how una dey,

I dey fine bros! Much love. cool cool cool
Re: Oyo Pdp Chairman Has Been Assasinated: by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:41pm On Mar 13, 2010
Gbawe:

If you and your ilk were not totally abhorrent your bigotry ,ignorance and loser mentality would be mildly amusing. It is the same way you ignorantly stereotype and hate others that many in the world hate you vehemently as a Nigerian. They don't care to know you as a person. They contend that you are evil and vile. When you are killed those who hate you , because of your nation of origin, will rejoice over how "they are killing themselves" . Afterall , to haters of Nigerians , one less Nigerian is a good thing same as you contend that another dead Yoruba individual is a thing of joy. The sadness of those of you who dont try and eliminate hatred from your heart is that you never see the big picture enough to note how hatred, bigotry, discrimination and stereotyping has cost the world so much. The Fulanis who recently butchered women and children in Jos did so because they saw those they killed as sub-human creatures not deserving of life or dignity. you are no better than those vile butchers. Ignorant loser.
TRU TALK, Y SHUD D THEY BE DISCRIMINATING,
Re: Oyo Pdp Chairman Has Been Assasinated: by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 13, 2010
@Poster. . . Is it actually the OYO PDP chairman that was asassinated?? I just called a frend to confirm but he said it was a Local Govt Chairman aspirant, i think from pdp and not the current PDP chairman.
Pls check the sources again.
Thanks.
Re: Oyo Pdp Chairman Has Been Assasinated: by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:04pm On Mar 13, 2010
d news said pdp chairman, cant say if he is a local govt chairman or not, but he sure is unda pdp and i fnk d governor akala spoke on d mata, so it shud be serious, k
Re: Oyo Pdp Chairman Has Been Assasinated: by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 13, 2010
I guez my friend was right, he was a LGA chairman aspirant from oyo east i fink, how sad and yet Akala would phold his arms and do nothin abt his death but talk.
Re: Oyo Pdp Chairman Has Been Assasinated: by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:30pm On Mar 13, 2010
@BREIN
WAT DO U WANT AKALA 2 DO, PUT URSEF IN HIS SHOES,
Re: Oyo Pdp Chairman Has Been Assasinated: by AloyEmeka5: 10:38pm On Mar 13, 2010
[size=14pt]PDP chairman assassinated in Oyo[/size]
By Bode Durojaiye Published 5/03/2010 News Rating:

Residents of Oyo town in Oyo State were yesterday thrown into mourning following the assassination of the Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Atiba Local Government, Mr Ademola Adegbile.

Adegbile was said to have been assassinated by yet-to-be-identified gunmen.

The Nation gathered that the deceased was relaxing in front of his house when the gunmen struck.

His assailants were said to have entered his premises in the early hours of yesterday.

Worried about the presence of the strange people at that ungodly hour, Adegbile was said to have demanded to know their mission, but he was ordered to move into his bedroom, where he was reportedly shot dead.

When our reporter visited the residence of the deceased at Ile-Odunerin, scores of sympathisers, party loyalists and elders were seen paying the condolences.

Among the sympathisers was the Secretary to the Oyo State Government, Chief Olayiwola Olakojo, who was led to the residence by the Oyo Area Police Commander, Mr Felix Vwamhi.

http://thenationonlineng.net/web2/articles/38539/1/PDP-chairman-assassinated-in-Oyo/Page1.html
Re: Oyo Pdp Chairman Has Been Assasinated: by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 13, 2010
He's a governor at least of a clan, his own teritory.
Re: Oyo Pdp Chairman Has Been Assasinated: by Shoot2Kill: 10:55pm On Mar 13, 2010
I told you all to stay tuned. You thought i was joking. More evil men will fall, I guarantee you. This year 2010 will be a year every Nigerian will remember for a long time to come. You have not seen anything yet. The LIST is long and it shall be attended to with accuracy and diligence.

Blood Must Flow For The Freedom of Nigerians To Be A Reality.

Kwara i have already warned you.
Re: Oyo Pdp Chairman Has Been Assasinated: by Redman44(m): 11:38pm On Mar 13, 2010
They have started killing themselves again Na wah o sad The truth is Nigeria is not safe for anyone including our politicians. Politicians will do anything to have access to power In Nigeria, even if it means killing their friends and family members. Until we demonetize politics in Nigeria, these sort of killings will go on. Being a Governor or commissioner is seen as a step towards accumulating wealth and getting connections that will lift businesses up. Politics has long ceased being an avenue to serve people in Nigeria. Cheers.

www.vibes-extra..com
Re: Oyo Pdp Chairman Has Been Assasinated: by efepro(m): 12:54am On Mar 14, 2010
Nigeria is drowning,drowning really fast.i weep 4 9ja.
Re: Oyo Pdp Chairman Has Been Assasinated: by 0hsisi: 1:03am On Mar 14, 2010
I am getting sick and tired of all these political killings.
Why are our people so barbaric?
if they're not kidnapping someone,they're assasinating another.
Re: Oyo Pdp Chairman Has Been Assasinated: by AloyEmeka5: 1:08am On Mar 14, 2010
0hsisi:

This is the 4th political assassination in 2010 alone. More will be assassinated by the end of march, believe me.
Re: Oyo Pdp Chairman Has Been Assasinated: by strangleyo: 1:11am On Mar 14, 2010
Political assassinations are never good.

First its them then its us.

If they can kill each other like this, their own party, their own people, what do you think will happen when they come to power?
Re: Oyo Pdp Chairman Has Been Assasinated: by latepa(m): 1:44am On Mar 14, 2010
Well everyone knows Politics is a dirty game so somebody has to DIE
Re: Oyo Pdp Chairman Has Been Assasinated: by badboym: 1:48am On Mar 14, 2010
We hope to see more goals in this cracking football match, Action Congress 1 vs People's democratic Party 1.
Re: Oyo Pdp Chairman Has Been Assasinated: by Nobody: 2:03am On Mar 14, 2010
0hsisi:

do or die affair

if u can't beat em - kill em
Re: Oyo Pdp Chairman Has Been Assasinated: by mekusxxx: 2:41am On Mar 14, 2010
The wild wild oodua land yet again. This people go kil me ohhhhhh grin grin grin
Re: Oyo Pdp Chairman Has Been Assasinated: by vincent10(m): 4:56am On Mar 14, 2010
At least one bad man is out ooops!
Re: Oyo Pdp Chairman Has Been Assasinated: by member479760: 5:10am On Mar 14, 2010
While some people are sorrow right now some people are claiming victory in silent, what a shameful act.
Re: Oyo Pdp Chairman Has Been Assasinated: by Tuyis: 5:16am On Mar 14, 2010
mekusxxx:

The wild wild oodua land yet again. This people go kil me ohhhhhh grin grin grin

You are only trying to stir the hornet's nest here. The killer could have been an Igbo or Igbira nobody knows, unless you have more information about the killings than the rest of us!
Re: Oyo Pdp Chairman Has Been Assasinated: by TewMuch: 6:06am On Mar 14, 2010
Quote from: mekusxxx on Today at 02:41:18 AM
The wild wild oodua land yet again. This people go kil me ohhhhhh Grin Grin Grin

You are only trying to stir the hornet's nest here. The killer could have been an Igbo or Igbira nobody knows, unless you have more information about the killings than the rest of us!

Mekus Mekus, maybe if Alaigbo did not kidnap theirs so much we will have some data to show the Yoruba's are more sane. People just dey miss for Alaigbo, na why deh village too hot for them lipsrsealed
Re: Oyo Pdp Chairman Has Been Assasinated: by tEsLim(m): 6:25am On Mar 14, 2010
One bad man killing another bad man to take bad man's position. Tripple wahala for Nigeria. Non is good. It will only be ok if its some set of single minded terrorist that is killing politicians just to straighten them , not them killing themselves. I'm sorry to talk about terrorism. But that is what things will result to later. The younger generations will get frustrated and some rich kid will sponsor terrorism! Real terrorism not those begging for share of oil!
Re: Oyo Pdp Chairman Has Been Assasinated: by edoyad(m): 6:39am On Mar 14, 2010
Real constitutional review is needed if indeed we hope to chase these monsters away. Power must return to the local level and that is where we can ensure real people not monsters make it into power.
Re: Oyo Pdp Chairman Has Been Assasinated: by AloyEmeka5: 7:08am On Mar 14, 2010
edoyad:

Real constitutional review is needed if indeed we hope to chase these monsters away. Power must return to the local level and that is where we can ensure real people not monsters make it into power.

How will constitutional review stop assassinations in Nigeria?. Omisore did not murder Bola Ige because he wants to be take his seat, rather its because he is a blood thirsty vampire.
Re: Oyo Pdp Chairman Has Been Assasinated: by AloyEmeka5: 7:40am On Mar 14, 2010

Nigeria: Good people, great nation, bad leaders.
Re: Oyo Pdp Chairman Has Been Assasinated: by AloyEmeka5: 7:42am On Mar 14, 2010

Nigeria: Home for legends
Re: Oyo Pdp Chairman Has Been Assasinated: by AloyEmeka5: 7:43am On Mar 14, 2010

Nigerians: the prettiest women on the planet.
Re: Oyo Pdp Chairman Has Been Assasinated: by gidson12(m): 7:54am On Mar 14, 2010
Why cant these assasines kill d ppl who are d real cause of nigerian problem, those who are corupt, those who loot tax payers money 4 their personal intrest n even those who missuse n hold on power as if its their birth right, those are d people dat should b assassinated 4 d interest of d nation
Re: Oyo Pdp Chairman Has Been Assasinated: by teireal(m): 8:02am On Mar 14, 2010
na wa oh!, 9ja kill and go politics
Re: Oyo Pdp Chairman Has Been Assasinated: by udezue(m): 8:24am On Mar 14, 2010
lol @ Willy

And they say Yoruba politicians and ppl are very united? When ppl make that statement I laugh.
They say Eastern ppl can't come together, we are not united. Well atleast we try not butcher each other. Politics no be life or death matter to us.

WildWild West indeed
Re: Oyo Pdp Chairman Has Been Assasinated: by WilyWily5: 8:28am On Mar 14, 2010
teireal:

na wa oh!, 9ja kill and go politics
That is the only thing Yorubas can offer Nigeria.
Their politicians are Cursed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Won’t Force Myself To Meet Yar’adua, Says Jonathan ! / Soldiers Open Fire On Peaceful Protesters At Lekki Tollgate Now (graphics Video) / Osinbajo: The Economic Future Of Our Nation Is Extremely Bright

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.