Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,674 members, 7,918,151 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 12:25 AM

Will Tinubu $35million Falcon Private Jet Be Seized Due To Perceived Opposition? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Tinubu $35million Falcon Private Jet Be Seized Due To Perceived Opposition? (1335 Views)

When Will Tinubu Speak On Tolu's Death? / ‘£117m Properties Linked To Ibori' In UK To Be Seized By UK Government / "Buhari's Health Is Not As Bad As It Is Perceived" - Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Tinubu $35million Falcon Private Jet Be Seized Due To Perceived Opposition? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 20, 2017
The Nation Newspaper owned by Bola Tinubu was proud to tell the world that his jet the VP-CBT Falcon Jet was used to fly Jammeh on his way into exile in Equitorial Guinea.
Now companies linked to Tinubu such as Oando and Radio Continental are facing an onslaught. Will his private jet be the next to be seized by the goverment.
http://thenationonlineng.net/tinubus-private-plane-flies-jammeh-exile/
https://corporatejetinvestor.com/articles/falcon-900dx-investor-buyers-guide/

Re: Will Tinubu $35million Falcon Private Jet Be Seized Due To Perceived Opposition? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 20, 2017
wait let me ask bubu
Re: Will Tinubu $35million Falcon Private Jet Be Seized Due To Perceived Opposition? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 20, 2017
wizzyenya:
wait let me ask bubu
grin
Re: Will Tinubu $35million Falcon Private Jet Be Seized Due To Perceived Opposition? by aolawale025: 5:49pm On Oct 20, 2017
I think it should be seized under the asset forfeiture formula of the efcc.

1 Like

Re: Will Tinubu $35million Falcon Private Jet Be Seized Due To Perceived Opposition? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 20, 2017
aolawale025:
I think it should be seized under the asset forfeiture formula of the efcc.
That is what is supposed to happen,but remember Nigeria is a jungle where anything goes.

1 Like

Re: Will Tinubu $35million Falcon Private Jet Be Seized Due To Perceived Opposition? by clevvermind(m): 5:52pm On Oct 20, 2017
IT WILL BE SEIZED.
Re: Will Tinubu $35million Falcon Private Jet Be Seized Due To Perceived Opposition? by RZArecta(m): 8:19pm On Oct 20, 2017
If the FG decides to twist the anti corruption knife into Tinubu's thieving áss, there's nothin that will happen. Even his powerbase sheeple will leave him to his fate, unfortunately his propaganda machinery has become a possessed monster that won't listen to it's master cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Tinubu $35million Falcon Private Jet Be Seized Due To Perceived Opposition? by Isokowadoo: 8:47pm On Oct 20, 2017
Uhmmm,lemme kip Kwayet.

Lemme Assume Buhari s henchmen re nt gonna want to mess Tinubu up.

D man did so much to force the stup.I'd bubu on Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Will Tinubu $35million Falcon Private Jet Be Seized Due To Perceived Opposition? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 20, 2017
RZArecta:
If the FG decides to twist the anti corruption knife into Tinubu's thieving áss, there's nothin that will happen. Even his powerbase sheeple will leave him to his fate, unfortunately his propaganda machinery has become a possessed monster that won't listen to it's master cool
If he is made the scapegoat in the fake anti-corruption war,I won't mind.

1 Like

Re: Will Tinubu $35million Falcon Private Jet Be Seized Due To Perceived Opposition? by RZArecta(m): 10:11pm On Oct 20, 2017
DutchBruh:

If he is made the scapegoat in the fake anti-corruption war,I won't mind.
many people even in the SW will be very happy. Like I said before, Buhari has no time for hanky panky, if he decides to go for Tinubu, there's nothing the SW can do about it. The case files are still around, Tinubu knows who his master is and he'll be forced to shout Sai Baba harder than other zombies without expecting a reward this time around

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Tinubu $35million Falcon Private Jet Be Seized Due To Perceived Opposition? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 20, 2017
RZArecta:

Tinubu knows who his master is and he'll be forced to shout Sai Baba harder than other zombies without expecting a reward this time around
Hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Will Tinubu $35million Falcon Private Jet Be Seized Due To Perceived Opposition? by Sunofgod(m): 10:37pm On Oct 20, 2017
If it is then .....

Re: Will Tinubu $35million Falcon Private Jet Be Seized Due To Perceived Opposition? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 20, 2017
Sunofgod:
If it is then .....

cheesy
Re: Will Tinubu $35million Falcon Private Jet Be Seized Due To Perceived Opposition? by Nobody: 4:23am On Oct 21, 2017
Isokowadoo:
Uhmmm,lemme kip Kwayet.

Lemme Assume Buhari s henchmen re nt gonna want to mess Tinubu up.

D man did so much to force the stup.I'd bubu on Nigeria
They don't care what he did,he if gets in the way,they will come afetr him. He is an easy target because is he extremely corrupt
Re: Will Tinubu $35million Falcon Private Jet Be Seized Due To Perceived Opposition? by nawtyme: 6:35am On Oct 21, 2017
Nah. Tinubu is a wise crook that is why he has been quiet. He is waiting for an opportunity to grab them by the jugular. But the question is, will that opportunity arise?
Re: Will Tinubu $35million Falcon Private Jet Be Seized Due To Perceived Opposition? by Nobody: 6:53am On Oct 21, 2017
The ruling class will always want to fool the commoners
Re: Will Tinubu $35million Falcon Private Jet Be Seized Due To Perceived Opposition? by arrhem: 7:18am On Oct 21, 2017
Let me watch with my 3D glasses if the jet will be seized cool

For scholarships, schools admission, visa processing, etc to study in any country visit http://arrhem..com
Re: Will Tinubu $35million Falcon Private Jet Be Seized Due To Perceived Opposition? by Basic123: 7:24am On Oct 21, 2017
2015 GEJ election loss masterminded by tinubu really pain Igbo=Igbos=PDP=TANoids.

see wailing cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will Tinubu $35million Falcon Private Jet Be Seized Due To Perceived Opposition? by manuelzz(m): 7:34am On Oct 21, 2017
RZArecta:
many people even in the SW will be very happy. Like I said before, Buhari has no time for hanky panky, if he decides to go for Tinubu, there's nothing the SW can do about it. The case files are still around, Tinubu knows who his master is and he'll be forced to shout Sai Baba harder than other zombies without expecting a reward this time around

(1) (Reply)

Amnesty International - Buhari Burnt People Alive And Buried Them / See Epic Reply Reno Omokri Got On Twitter / BREAKING: Reps In Rowdy Session Over June 12 Democracy Day Declaration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.