Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,309 members, 7,887,911 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:16 PM

"Nigerians Trust Buhari" - Femi Adesina Replies Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nigerians Trust Buhari" - Femi Adesina Replies Jonathan (29341 Views)

Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns / Jega Replies Jonathan On Comments Over Conduct Of 2015 Election / Buhari Won 2015 Election Because Nigerians Wanted You Out – Us Replies Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nigerians Trust Buhari" - Femi Adesina Replies Jonathan by aquarist01(m): 5:57pm On Oct 20, 2017
me looking at femi Adeshina

Re: "Nigerians Trust Buhari" - Femi Adesina Replies Jonathan by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 5:57pm On Oct 20, 2017
arsenal33:

And who will you vote for in 2019.
PDP?
............whoever will become the president is going to do well believe me,...that name Buhari must mean a lot in Hausa language and northerners are not telling us the truth.....just remove Buhari and even a slowpoke dropping saliva from his mouth will perform better,....this is not about APC or PDP but HISTORY
Re: "Nigerians Trust Buhari" - Femi Adesina Replies Jonathan by erico2k2(m): 5:57pm On Oct 20, 2017
arsenal33:

Under PDP, there was a gate everyday
which gate? nor B only gate nah Doors
Re: "Nigerians Trust Buhari" - Femi Adesina Replies Jonathan by ajepako(f): 5:58pm On Oct 20, 2017
arsenal33:

Under PDP, there was a gate everyday

That's why we voted them out..

At least to reduce the 'Gates 'as you pointed out..

Not for 'gates ' to spring out every other month...

In just two years..

And those are just the "known gates ' for NOW

5 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Trust Buhari" - Femi Adesina Replies Jonathan by tolulope2070: 5:59pm On Oct 20, 2017
arsenal33:

And who will you vote for in 2019.
PDP?

Not party anymore. We will soon launch d campaign telling people to vote for individual not party. It is not bad to hv 36states like 10-12 different parties ruling dem dis we really help d nation.
Re: "Nigerians Trust Buhari" - Femi Adesina Replies Jonathan by doclatom(m): 6:01pm On Oct 20, 2017
arsenal33:

Yea Joe's gang stole your money in a civilised way

If that's how you see it. But would you rather have someone who's equally stealing you blind and still shooting you on top of it? You really won't appreciate the level of thievery going right now until the next person in government opens their own yansh too. Tanko Yakasai said people are just stealing left, right, and centre right now. That's a statement from a sectional politician, albeit an honest comment!

4 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Trust Buhari" - Femi Adesina Replies Jonathan by peacockremi(m): 6:02pm On Oct 20, 2017
DONSMITH123:

Olalekan Adetayo, Abuja

The Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Mr. Femi Adesina, on Friday said Nigerians did not protest when the present administration increased the pump price of petrol to N145 per litre because of the trust they have in President Muhammadu Buhari.

Adesina stated this on his Twitter handle, @femadesina, in apparent response to a statement credited to former President Goodluck Jonathan that those who criticised him for leaving the pump price of fuel at N87 are not speaking out now that his successor had jerked up the price to N143.

The presidential spokesman said the difference between the two scenarios painted by the former President was trust.

“When petrol went to N145 under PMB, Nigerians held their peace, unlike when they shut the country in 2012. The difference is trust. Simple,” Adesina tweeted.

Jonathan’s administration had in 2012 increased fuel price from N67 to N97 per litre but reduced it to N87 in January 2015.

Speaking on Thursday when a chairmanship aspirant of the Peoples Democratic Party, Tunde Adeniran, visited him, the former President had expressed surprise that those who criticised his moves on fuel price had remained silent under Buhari.

“My government was severely criticised for increasing the pump price of petroleum from N67 to N97 at a time that global crude price was going for over $100.

“The pump price was later reduced to N87 when the price of crude oil dropped and they attacked us that it was supposed to be lower.

“Those who criticised my administration are not talking again now that the global crude oil is about $53 per barrel and the pump price of petrol is N143,” Ikechukwu Eze, Jonathan’s spokesman, had quoted him as saying in a statement.

http://punchng.com/nigerians-trust-buhari-presidents-aide-replies-jonathan/
I trust My humble and diligent BUHARI ,it just that he found himself in the surrounding of burglar .
But Mr Jonathan , I never trust u for a seconds ,u are chief of thiefs and the people around are sucker .
pls quote me perish
Re: "Nigerians Trust Buhari" - Femi Adesina Replies Jonathan by Kiakia(m): 6:08pm On Oct 20, 2017
Not anymore. The trust existed and was strong pre-2015 general elections. Today, Nigerians who voted massively for Buhari are disappointed with his performance.
If Femi Adesina was on this side of the divide, he would have long written a stinker against the present administration. And he knows it.

2 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Trust Buhari" - Femi Adesina Replies Jonathan by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 20, 2017
adeshina should speak for himself, which Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Trust Buhari" - Femi Adesina Replies Jonathan by musa234(m): 6:14pm On Oct 20, 2017
I once trusted Buhari with everything in me but he betrayed the trust

5 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Trust Buhari" - Femi Adesina Replies Jonathan by tsdarkside(m): 6:16pm On Oct 20, 2017
Paperwhite:
Buhari,Adeshina cum APC will really fool themselves to keep the grandeur delusion that Nigerians are happy let alone keeping trust with this government that have inflicted unprecedented hardship on it hapless citizens. Nigerians are just waiting for 2019 to do the needful.Meanwhile anyone who keep faith with this wicked set of people is eternally doomed.Femi Adeshina should know that being in the corridor of power is just a transient thing.

you are waiting,not us....

stop trying to tell us how to think....we are not children...your behavior online is disgraceful........
Re: "Nigerians Trust Buhari" - Femi Adesina Replies Jonathan by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 20, 2017
Nigerians trusted Buhari but where s Buhari? Is Jibrin from Sudan dsame person as Buhari? am still confused
Re: "Nigerians Trust Buhari" - Femi Adesina Replies Jonathan by robotix: 6:19pm On Oct 20, 2017
XXLDICK:

You have never critizied Buhari, why?
your question is hilarious. You are talking to a core Northerner if you do not know and you expect him to do what? . Leave that guy abeg.

3 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Trust Buhari" - Femi Adesina Replies Jonathan by itsIYKE(m): 6:19pm On Oct 20, 2017
laffwitmi:
Christianity is a scam -- Nnamdi Cown grin grin
Death by rat-poison is the way to heaven -Awolowolo

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Trust Buhari" - Femi Adesina Replies Jonathan by aku626(m): 6:20pm On Oct 20, 2017
Trust? delusional fellow Nigerians can never trust politicians except a few gullible bigots
Re: "Nigerians Trust Buhari" - Femi Adesina Replies Jonathan by Adebowale89(m): 6:24pm On Oct 20, 2017
who's him to speak for us? you're buhari spokesman or media whatever not Nigeria mouthpiece

he should just maintain decorum

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Trust Buhari" - Femi Adesina Replies Jonathan by CaptPlanet(m): 6:27pm On Oct 20, 2017
Alao96:

I swear conte dy push dis players too hard for training.... Y dem no go get injury

You were there when he was pushing them.
Re: "Nigerians Trust Buhari" - Femi Adesina Replies Jonathan by Jpmacleo: 6:29pm On Oct 20, 2017
Our 26billion Naira eeeeee
Re: "Nigerians Trust Buhari" - Femi Adesina Replies Jonathan by moffat(m): 6:30pm On Oct 20, 2017
vedaxcool:
Ineffectual Buffoon knew 1 trillion naira got stolen due to subsidy yet rather than prosecuete tge thieves he turned his anger on ordinary nigerians. No one trust king of thieves and ineffectual buffoon..
just like d fool we have as petroleum minister awarding dubious contract worth $27 billions do u see wat am seeing ?

5 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Trust Buhari" - Femi Adesina Replies Jonathan by Jrevelation(m): 6:31pm On Oct 20, 2017
The present president is Biase and lack tactics

Nigerians are regretting voting him

2 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Trust Buhari" - Femi Adesina Replies Jonathan by Alohaa: 6:33pm On Oct 20, 2017
are you okay,no be only trust

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Trust Buhari" - Femi Adesina Replies Jonathan by Jpmacleo: 6:34pm On Oct 20, 2017
26 billion dollars eeeee femi where is our money. Shebi we trusted BUHARI? Yeye de smell

2 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Trust Buhari" - Femi Adesina Replies Jonathan by edungene7: 6:34pm On Oct 20, 2017
Afonjas beneficiaries f d wrong system always carrying d bags of their Älamajiri landlords hypocrites
Re: "Nigerians Trust Buhari" - Femi Adesina Replies Jonathan by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 20, 2017
MrPresident1:
We trust baba, God bless baba grin
I like buhari as a person' infact I love him dearly but his goverment policies are not that good' people are suffering' feeding has become a great challenge to so many families' it affected 85 percent of nigerians' I can criticise some of his policies but not to insult his personality' he should find way to address this issue urgently' people are comitting sucide/ jumping inside laggon on daily basis' the masses are really hungry''' that is the simple truth
Re: "Nigerians Trust Buhari" - Femi Adesina Replies Jonathan by AfonjaConehead: 6:41pm On Oct 20, 2017
Femi adesina is a coneheads,so if he says zoogerians trust the vegetable,he knows those hes referring to,coneheads et zomBs grin
Re: "Nigerians Trust Buhari" - Femi Adesina Replies Jonathan by borntosuccess(m): 6:43pm On Oct 20, 2017
brainpulse:
The truth why Nigerians trust Buhari
oga uptil na,all these lies never do una haba
Re: "Nigerians Trust Buhari" - Femi Adesina Replies Jonathan by Boyooosa(m): 6:45pm On Oct 20, 2017
E better make that mumu gej go find somewhere siddon so that Nigerians can fully forgive him... Orelse, if PMB carry am now, make him mumu followers no com here con dey shout witch hunting o. A word is enough....
Re: "Nigerians Trust Buhari" - Femi Adesina Replies Jonathan by Ballack1(m): 6:46pm On Oct 20, 2017
[quote author=DONSMITH123 post=61607779]
Olalekan Adetayo, Abuja

The Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Mr. Femi Adesina, on Friday said Nigerians did not protest when the present administration increased the pump price of petrol to N145 per litre because of the trust they have in President Muhammadu Buhari.

Adesina stated this on his Twitter handle, @femadesina, in apparent response to a statement credited to former President Goodluck Jonathan that those who criticised him for leaving the pump price of fuel at N87 are not speaking out now that his successor had jerked up the price to N143.

The presidential spokesman said the difference between the two scenarios painted by the former President was trust.

“When petrol went to N145 under PMB, Nigerians held their peace, unlike when they shut the country in 2012. The difference is trust. Simple,” Adesina tweeted.

Jonathan’s administration had in 2012 increased fuel price from N67 to N97 per litre but reduced it to N87 in January 2015.

Speaking on Thursday when a chairmanship aspirant of the Peoples Democratic Party, Tunde Adeniran, visited him, the former President had expressed surprise that those who criticised his moves on fuel price had remained silent under Buhari.

“My government was severely criticised for increasing the pump price of petroleum from N67 to N97 at a time that global crude price was going for over $100.

“The pump price was later reduced to N87 when the price of crude oil dropped and they attacked us that it was supposed to be lower.

“Those who criticised my administration are not talking again now that the global crude oil is about $53 per barrel and the pump price of petrol is N143,” Ikechukwu Eze, Jonathan’s spokesman, had quoted him as saying in a statement.

http://punchng.com/nigerians-trust-buhari-presidents-aide-replies-

Nigerians TRUSTED Buhari ...
Re: "Nigerians Trust Buhari" - Femi Adesina Replies Jonathan by chosengocap: 6:58pm On Oct 20, 2017
DONSMITH123:

Olalekan Adetayo, Abuja

http://punchng.com/nigerians-trust-buhari-presidents-aide-replies-jonathan/

Kalu Aja wrote:‎
I have looked.
I cannot find any record of recovered funds paid into any
account of any agency of the FGN since 2015
To be clear...recovered funds were listed as one of the
financing items in previous budget under Buhari.
So where are the recovered funds?
Are there recovered funds?
Why are the funds not in FGN coffers?
....My own is to post...
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1015562597
2878828&id=655133827‎
Re: "Nigerians Trust Buhari" - Femi Adesina Replies Jonathan by lagosrd: 6:59pm On Oct 20, 2017
Exactly the same way they deceived Jonathan and he was kicked out.

2 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Trust Buhari" - Femi Adesina Replies Jonathan by wildchild02: 7:03pm On Oct 20, 2017
Lols

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get it customized FREE OF CHARGE!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

School Commissioning: How Aregbesola Decieved Buhari – Osun PDP / Abdulmumin Jibrin Announces That He Is Leaving APC / Northerners On Edge Over Ethnic Profiling In South West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.