Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,684 members, 7,902,157 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 11:29 PM

See How Much Bobrisky Has In His Bank Account - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How Much Bobrisky Has In His Bank Account (1623 Views)

Someone Link my phone number to his bank account / Bobrisky Has Been Deceiving Us. See Pictures That Revealed That He Never Did Any / Bobrisky Has Body Odour - JP Blush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Much Bobrisky Has In His Bank Account by deturla: 4:19pm On Oct 20, 2017
Weeps! Bobrisky has 40 million in his account!? WoW! Love him or hate him, this guy has gone on Instagram again to claim he has 40 million in his account.

Ask me what Bobrisky does again?

He is just a bleaching and cream expert and he has this time gone on social media to say despite the hate reactions and comments he gets on social media, he is not deterred to hold a life for himself.

He even went ahead to blast haters to remind them of his history. It definitely wasn’t easy getting where he is today.

In his recent Instagram post, he stated that his hustle started when he was 16 years ( which was apparently 9 years ago, since he is 25 now) and he can say with all pride that he has N40 million in his account.

He shared the before and after wealth photo in the post he put up which read;

“I know some of u won’t understand wat is called “SUFFERING” cos at 25yrs some of u still collect feeding money � from ur parent and still live in their house �. (sic)

I left my dad house when am 16yrs to go hustle and face life. I suffer so hard to become who I am today, not only by bleaching my skin but can boast of 40million in two of my active banks am sure my account officer is seeing dis. And am still hustling no going back. If u like insult me from now till tomorrow am not bothered. Wat bothered me most is how to become billionaire before am 30yrs. Some of u say am gay to be dis rich ���� oga if it is dat easy carry ur own ass too let them insert some d**k. Bye �” (sic)

Well, for those hating on Bobrisky, do you have N40 million in your account?

While I would not want to belong to the category of those hating or loving. Whatever his art and craft is, or his business strategy infact, if what he claims is true, then, he is seriously making it, and it’s working for him.

As a Lagos boy whey no dey carry last. Let me go and double my hustle abeg.

What do you say?

http://deedeesblog.com/bobrisky-has-40-million-account/

lalasticlala

Re: See How Much Bobrisky Has In His Bank Account by JayCynic(m): 4:25pm On Oct 20, 2017
I rather have 100K in my account than to have a bore hole anus

2 Likes

Re: See How Much Bobrisky Has In His Bank Account by deturla: 4:25pm On Oct 20, 2017
JayCynic:
I rather have 100K in my account than to have a bore hole anus

grin grin grin
Re: See How Much Bobrisky Has In His Bank Account by Safiaa(f): 4:27pm On Oct 20, 2017
Bobrisky doesn't have any integrity left in him. He sold his soul for money. I'm sorry it's not worth it.
Re: See How Much Bobrisky Has In His Bank Account by Shelloween(m): 4:32pm On Oct 20, 2017
A GOOD NAME IS BETTER THAN MONEY.

1 Like

Re: See How Much Bobrisky Has In His Bank Account by dingbang(m): 4:33pm On Oct 20, 2017
Will he carry the 40million when he dies?
Re: See How Much Bobrisky Has In His Bank Account by deturla: 4:34pm On Oct 20, 2017
dingbang:
Will he carry the 40million when he dies?

You want him to die? shocked shocked
Re: See How Much Bobrisky Has In His Bank Account by dingbang(m): 4:35pm On Oct 20, 2017
deturla:

You want him to die? shocked shocked
won't he not die someday?
Re: See How Much Bobrisky Has In His Bank Account by mofeoluwadassah: 4:36pm On Oct 20, 2017
imagine the ugly thing cry
Re: See How Much Bobrisky Has In His Bank Account by AdeniyiA(m): 4:48pm On Oct 20, 2017
Define success.

To Bobo rosky,a fat account balance it's.... undecided angry
Re: See How Much Bobrisky Has In His Bank Account by DonEd(m): 6:13pm On Oct 20, 2017
Where are the pictures of his bank statements? Na to talk?
Me I have 2 billion Naira in one of my four bank accounts in Nigeria.
Talk is cheap.
Smh
Re: See How Much Bobrisky Has In His Bank Account by AlexCk: 6:29pm On Oct 20, 2017
His priority.

I Wonder how he'll look like @45, 50.

As much as money is important, the love of it can make one do despicable things like what he mention about sacrificing one's butthóle for cash.

Smh
Re: See How Much Bobrisky Has In His Bank Account by room089: 6:34pm On Oct 20, 2017
If Evans' boys hide dis guy na, dem go blame Buhari
Re: See How Much Bobrisky Has In His Bank Account by EmperorLee(m): 6:39pm On Oct 20, 2017
When your yiansh begin leak, 30 billion won't even be enough to clean it dry.

(1) (Reply)

Finally ..male Dols Una Dey Vex For Female Sex Dolls..now This Is For You All... / Young Lady Raped And Murdered In Her Hair Salon; Legs And Hands Found Bound / How She Later Raped Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.