Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,161 members, 7,880,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:12 PM

This Will Shock You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Will Shock You (785 Views)

Wife Raped By 5 Robbers- What The Husband Did Will Shock You. / Fear Girls .... Please Read These 10 Things That Will Shock You. / 80% Of Girls, Myself Inclusive Don't Wear Panties, Reasons Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Will Shock You by vybzkartel: 8:10pm On Oct 20, 2017
Please don't take this for a joke
TThere are demonic agents on nairaland including here in the romance section who are constantly posting texts and images to promote lustful desires to eventually aid their boss the devil to have his way with such victims

Don't joke with this at all

They normalize adultery, beastiality and same sex relationship not forgetting masturbation, nudity and the like

Please be wise

Don't open such threads

Also soak yourself in the blood of Jesus before you go online

Thank you and Jesus be with you

These satanic agents will come here to hurl insults at me
Re: This Will Shock You by mofeoluwadassah: 8:17pm On Oct 20, 2017
ok
Re: This Will Shock You by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 20, 2017
shocked shocked
Re: This Will Shock You by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 20, 2017
vybzkartel:
These satanic agents will come here to hurl insults at me

I can't afford to miss them

(1) (Reply)

Feminism Again. / How Can I Surprise My Gf With A Birthday Gift In A Romantic Way / Chai.. Abeg , What's Happening Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.