Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,901 members, 7,872,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:36 AM

The Right To Bear Arms - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Right To Bear Arms (656 Views)

Buhari Does Not Have Right To Cut His Salary — Odinkalu / The Right To Bear Arms In Nigeria / Nigerians Need The Right To Bear Arms? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Right To Bear Arms by nedu666: 11:59pm On Mar 13, 2010
[b][/b] I feel the time has come in this contraption called Nigeria for its citizens to enjoy the right to bear arms. My reasons are as follows
1. lf Nigerians are allowed to bear arms, the rate of intimidation, police brutality, kidnapping, robbery, riots will fall. The reason is not far fetched, b4 robbers will think of robbing an entire street, they know everyone on the sytreet will be ready, b4 police will open fire on a crowd they will think twice, b4 a govt official will engage u they will think twice, b4 ur boss will think of not paying u, he will think trice, b4 rioters will think of starting a riot, they will think thrice, in that way everyone will gentle by force or be gone by force.

If u are in support indicate.
Re: The Right To Bear Arms by oderemo(m): 12:03am On Mar 14, 2010
b4 police will open fire on a crowd they will think twice,

anarchy
b4 your boss will think of not paying u, he will think trice
sho, na wa oh
b4 rioters will think of starting a riot, they will think thrice
,that i agree. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Right To Bear Arms by EzeUche(m): 12:05am On Mar 14, 2010
I luv my 2nd Amendment Rights in America. You walk on my land, and you die. Maybe we should bring this in to Naija! Those kidnappers would think twice, when they see me with an AK-47
Re: The Right To Bear Arms by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 14, 2010
Already strapped. Ready to roll.
Re: The Right To Bear Arms by tayoast(m): 1:29am On Mar 14, 2010
nedu666:

b4 your boss will think of not paying u, he will think trice,

If u are in support indicate.

hehehe, wat exactly 'll u do 2 him??

i'm indifferent
Re: The Right To Bear Arms by Nobody: 1:59am On Mar 14, 2010
1. lf Nigerians are allowed to bear arms, the rate of intimidation, police brutality, kidnapping, robbery, riots will fall.

rodney king

la riots

two events that bearing arms had no effect on

nigerians are very touchy people

i can only imagine what lagos traffic will become

u don hit my car rat a tat tat repete

what are u doing with my daughter boom

u won't out off your generator - bang bang
Re: The Right To Bear Arms by tayoast(m): 5:42pm On Mar 14, 2010
oyb:

what are u doing with my daughter boom

u won't out off your generator - bang bang

cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Tension Rises In Northern Nigeria After Pastor's Murder / Pdp Will Loose In 2011: Octopus Paul Predicts (pics) / Touts At War in Ibadan-this Is Serious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.