Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,505 members, 7,898,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:28 AM

A BMW Made From Recycled Parts Goes 994 Miles On A Single Charge-Sets New Record - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / A BMW Made From Recycled Parts Goes 994 Miles On A Single Charge-Sets New Record (25376 Views)

Dutch Firm Releases 'First Solar Car That Travels 450 Miles On Single Charge' / This Is Audi's 1st Electric Car,2019 E-tron SUV Will Go 250mi On A Single Charge / A BMW Collector Decorates His Garage Wall With 2 Wrecked BMW M1 Sportcars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A BMW Made From Recycled Parts Goes 994 Miles On A Single Charge-Sets New Record by PierreDeFermath(m): 9:40am On Oct 22, 2017
fvckme:
That car charge go finish for Mile 2 Traffic if it venture enter Naija
why do you have to lose hope when it comes to everything concerning Nigeria? do you know the meaning of 994 miles at all?
Re: A BMW Made From Recycled Parts Goes 994 Miles On A Single Charge-Sets New Record by aboyaji(m): 9:42am On Oct 22, 2017
mrojo24:
2010 Toyota Camry for sale in Abuja
This is a super clean car which has no scratches and it is completly accident free. It has very sound engine and clean in and out.
Category: Car
Model: Toyota
New/Used: Used
Nigerian Used/Imported: Imported
Fuel Type: Petrol
Year Of Manufacture: 2010
Price In Naira: 3,000,000
Call for detail 08169111568
Share This Post-
The direct tokunbo is sold for 2.4m everywhere. Did yours fall from the sky? 3m bawo.

2 Likes

Re: A BMW Made From Recycled Parts Goes 994 Miles On A Single Charge-Sets New Record by PierreDeFermath(m): 9:46am On Oct 22, 2017
Decryptor:
Very good! This is the way to go. I see crude oil becoming worthless in the next 10 years and then let me see what the bone of contention as regarding the restructuring of this country will be. No oil...no more money for the north to share
because the rate at which electric vehicles is been produced,it will soon be as affordable and common as normal cars o. its over for crude oil. Coal was once in place of crude oil and valued too cos of it's use in trains but today,nobody reckons with coal,Crude oil is coming to that too
Re: A BMW Made From Recycled Parts Goes 994 Miles On A Single Charge-Sets New Record by maco1: 9:48am On Oct 22, 2017
It's a 5 series BMW not 3 series as claimed
Re: A BMW Made From Recycled Parts Goes 994 Miles On A Single Charge-Sets New Record by Lomprico2: 10:50am On Oct 22, 2017
omenka:
Gradually the world is weaning itself off fossil fuel..

Naija, I hope you are paying attention. ..

No! We are digging for more fossil fuel in maiduguri!
Re: A BMW Made From Recycled Parts Goes 994 Miles On A Single Charge-Sets New Record by Adek15(m): 10:59am On Oct 22, 2017
kay29000:
Wow! 1,600km on a single charge? That's super cool. You can drive from Lagos to Abuja and back to Lagos with that and still have like a quarter charge left.
how long does it take to charge??
From my estimation, the price is not even up to #4m
Re: A BMW Made From Recycled Parts Goes 994 Miles On A Single Charge-Sets New Record by consultancy: 10:59am On Oct 22, 2017
kay29000:
Wow! 1,600km on a single charge? That's super cool. You can drive from Lagos to Abuja and back to Lagos with that and still have like a quarter charge left.
the test run was done on a freeway without traffic congestion. on our Nigerian roads with al the traffic, car will be static for half of the time, wasting unnecessary battery percentage

1 Like

Re: A BMW Made From Recycled Parts Goes 994 Miles On A Single Charge-Sets New Record by kay29000(m): 11:05am On Oct 22, 2017
consultancy:
the test run was done on a freeway without traffic congestion. on our Nigerian roads with al the traffic, car will be static for half of the time, wasting unnecessary battery percentage

True.
Re: A BMW Made From Recycled Parts Goes 994 Miles On A Single Charge-Sets New Record by kay29000(m): 11:06am On Oct 22, 2017
Adek15:
how long does it take to charge??
From my estimation, the price is not even up to #4m

Nothing was said about the time it takes to full charge.
Re: A BMW Made From Recycled Parts Goes 994 Miles On A Single Charge-Sets New Record by vikeyz(m): 11:10am On Oct 22, 2017
That's the result of focus. Kudos!
Re: A BMW Made From Recycled Parts Goes 994 Miles On A Single Charge-Sets New Record by ikwubaba: 11:17am On Oct 22, 2017
consultancy:
Unlike internal combustion engines, the car is practically off at standstill. Only electronics may be on
Re: A BMW Made From Recycled Parts Goes 994 Miles On A Single Charge-Sets New Record by grandstar(m): 11:18am On Oct 22, 2017
gabe:
someone built a car with less than a fifth of the price of a tesla that goes more than 3 times further on one charge. After now Elon Musk will be forming saviour. Like our own local saviour that is charging us twice the price of cement in the name of self sufficiency.

i wish i could give you a billion likes.

We are being gouged by Dangote

3 Likes

Re: A BMW Made From Recycled Parts Goes 994 Miles On A Single Charge-Sets New Record by steam74: 11:38am On Oct 22, 2017
folashade96:
am i blind or nobody is seeing it?
You are seeing D abi?
That is not what it is.
Re: A BMW Made From Recycled Parts Goes 994 Miles On A Single Charge-Sets New Record by PAQ(m): 11:54am On Oct 22, 2017
Electric car manufacturers are gonna do dsame thing mobile phone makers do; plenty of processing power/horse power with a very small battery! Not that dey cant put big batteries to match the power. Thank God 4 Chinco with their huge batteries. Either way electric cars in Naija no b today, cos I dont see improved power supply in the next decade.
Re: A BMW Made From Recycled Parts Goes 994 Miles On A Single Charge-Sets New Record by maisauki: 12:28pm On Oct 22, 2017
does it pass through jebba road?
Re: A BMW Made From Recycled Parts Goes 994 Miles On A Single Charge-Sets New Record by Ofemmanu1: 1:04pm On Oct 22, 2017
kay29000:

Lagos to Abuja is about 1000km.

It either you're a school dropout or you've never travel to Abuja.
Re: A BMW Made From Recycled Parts Goes 994 Miles On A Single Charge-Sets New Record by fuckpro: 1:47pm On Oct 22, 2017
folashade96:
am i blind or nobody is seeing it?
...make them do make the accursed oil dey useless
Re: A BMW Made From Recycled Parts Goes 994 Miles On A Single Charge-Sets New Record by thundafire: 2:41pm On Oct 22, 2017
Naija were no dey get lite hmmmmm meaning u must travel with a Firman generator
Re: A BMW Made From Recycled Parts Goes 994 Miles On A Single Charge-Sets New Record by asawanathegreat(m): 3:42pm On Oct 22, 2017
Good job more to come
Re: A BMW Made From Recycled Parts Goes 994 Miles On A Single Charge-Sets New Record by snipesdam(m): 8:25pm On Oct 22, 2017
Here comes the competition. Elon Musk the Dangote of USA.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NCC Alerts Nigerians On New Ways Hackers Unlock, Steal Vehicles, Android Apps / You Should Never Remove Your Car Thermostat To Avoid Overheating. / My Honda Accord Consumes Too Much Fuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.