Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,826 members, 7,945,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 10:05 PM

Weekend Fun: How many Of You Play This Game??? (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Weekend Fun: How many Of You Play This Game??? (photo) (894 Views)

If You Played This Game And Still Not Married Then Your Are Doomed / If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady / +18 NAUGHTY: Play this Game with Your Gf or Bf on WhatsApp to Avoid Boredom PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weekend Fun: How many Of You Play This Game??? (photo) by lonikit: 9:38am On Oct 21, 2017

Re: Weekend Fun: How many Of You Play This Game??? (photo) by Politicalapathy: 9:44am On Oct 21, 2017
An integrated digital marketing guide and online training destination serving the emerging digital marketer and SMEs with the best of the online marketing tips and guidance (SEO, SEM, SMO) initiatives, which help to build own as well as clients to get found by their prospects.

The ultimate guidance to lead Generation Machine!
We are committed to developing and improving all elements of Online marketing processes in the areas of digital marketing Service & Training. We build and develop cutting edge lead generation technology to deliver genuinely useful digital marketing innovative machines.

To get the online training.

Click here
Re: Weekend Fun: How many Of You Play This Game??? (photo) by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 21, 2017
I bought like 20 of it, back in the days, we even take the game to school, during our primary school days... The shooting game was my favourite, where you have to build a wall to defend yourself... followed by the car racing, it gets crazier after 10 levels, the cars then move at a higher speed, though i finished all levels of the game.. "this pics just brought back the sweet memories of the good old days, when life was simple.
Re: Weekend Fun: How many Of You Play This Game??? (photo) by lonikit: 10:49am On Oct 21, 2017
I stole money to buy one
Re: Weekend Fun: How many Of You Play This Game??? (photo) by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 21, 2017
grin

Yay!

Brick game.. grin One of the most addictive game back in the nineties wink
Re: Weekend Fun: How many Of You Play This Game??? (photo) by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 21, 2017
Lol...

Re: Weekend Fun: How many Of You Play This Game??? (photo) by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 21, 2017
play it I save my transport fare to buy it,but my cousin from my moda side stole it, I cry .back in d good ol daies
Re: Weekend Fun: How many Of You Play This Game??? (photo) by toastedbread: 11:29am On Oct 21, 2017
i trekked, skipped lunch, just to buy this brick game.
i remember how i'd walk to the supermarket just to look at it and promise me i'll get it.
Re: Weekend Fun: How many Of You Play This Game??? (photo) by QueenSekxy(f): 11:36am On Oct 21, 2017
Lordygram:
I bought like 20 of it, back in the days, we even take the game to school, during our primary school days... The shooting game was my favourite, where you have to build a wall to defend yourself... followed by the car racing, it gets crazier after 10 levels, the cars then move at a higher speed, though i finished all levels of the game.. "this pics just brought back the sweet memories of the good old days, when life was simple.
I know you must be here...and you still play games till now right?
Re: Weekend Fun: How many Of You Play This Game??? (photo) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 21, 2017
QueenSekxy:

I know you must be here...and you still play games till now right?
Yeah sekxy, i still play games, truth is that, i am a game freak....Do you play video games too?
Re: Weekend Fun: How many Of You Play This Game??? (photo) by QueenSekxy(f): 5:08pm On Oct 21, 2017
Lordygram:
Yeah s ekxy, i still play games, truth is that, i am a game freak....Do you play video games too?
lol..nope
Re: Weekend Fun: How many Of You Play This Game??? (photo) by AlexCk: 5:31pm On Oct 21, 2017
mhizesther:
Lol...

Lol,
Totally remember this, especially when it's cold
Re: Weekend Fun: How many Of You Play This Game??? (photo) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 21, 2017
mhizesther:
Lol...
grin grin I can't forget this shii grin
Re: Weekend Fun: How many Of You Play This Game??? (photo) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 21, 2017
I like the shooting one in that game

I also like the car race where you keep shifting from one side to the other

Good old days grin grin

I bought nearly ten of this games before moving to terminator grin

(1) (Reply)

I Do Find Prostitutes Irritating / Photos: Nollywood Actor Daniel K Daniel & Beauty Blogger, Tina Wed In Lagos / When A Threat Online Goes Horribly 'wrong'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.