Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,454 members, 7,878,193 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 01:18 PM

Seriously Post Pictures Of The Property Or I'll See It As A Scam - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Seriously Post Pictures Of The Property Or I'll See It As A Scam (453 Views)

Introducing The Property Concession Company (Investment Concessioning Experts) / Urgently In Need Of Commercial Property Or Dilapidated Building Around Ogba / Where To Buy Cheap Property Or Land In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seriously Post Pictures Of The Property Or I'll See It As A Scam by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 14, 2010
Post pictures. If you are going to post about a 1m and above property, I think it's only right that you post pictures of the property you are selling!!

Some even have properties for 250m with no pictures seriously?

(1) (Reply)

Need Trucks Of Cements At Good Prices? / 2 Bedrooums To Let In Mainland / We Offer This Mainland Properties For Sales, A Must Buy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.