Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,217 members, 7,880,801 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:07 AM

I Can't Wait To Be In Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Can't Wait To Be In Heaven (565 Views)

Why You Shouldn't Wait To See Hell Fire First Before You Believe That It Exists / The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus / "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Wait To Be In Heaven by GodsMopol: 12:38pm On Oct 21, 2017
Heaven is my crush, am in love
Re: I Can't Wait To Be In Heaven by folashade96(f): 12:41pm On Oct 21, 2017
Mugabe will not kill person with laugh:The Commonwealth is a mere club

1 Like

Re: I Can't Wait To Be In Heaven by Gentlevin: 1:08pm On Oct 21, 2017
No need to wait.....just visit sambisa forest and surrender yourself to bokoharam boys to give u direct ticket to heaven.....

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Wait To Be In Heaven by Scholar8200(m): 1:10pm On Oct 21, 2017
GodsMopol:
You can't wait to be in Heaven? Why, let Heaven come to you:

23 Jesus answered, “If anyone [really] loves Me, he will keep My word (teaching); and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our dwelling place with him.
John 14:23

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Wait To Be In Heaven by GodsMopol: 1:26pm On Oct 21, 2017
Scholar8200:
You can't wait to be in Heaven? Why, let Heaven come to you:

23 Jesus answered, “If anyone [really] loves Me, he will keep My word (teaching); and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our dwelling place with him.
John 14:23

Loooooool, I was just playing around
Re: I Can't Wait To Be In Heaven by GodsMopol: 1:51pm On Oct 21, 2017
folashade96:
Mugabe will not kill person with laugh:The Commonwealth is a mere club

Come to think of it, will Mugabe be black in Heaven, I can't wait to see him there too, are you coming too

You didn't reply me yesterday grin

https://www.nairaland.com/4127716/first-living-thing-evolved-child#61593002
Re: I Can't Wait To Be In Heaven by GodsMopol: 2:24pm On Oct 21, 2017
Gentlevin:
No need to wait.....just visit sambisa forest and surrender yourself to bokoharam boys to give u direct ticket to heaven.....

What if those guys choose to be nice to me, feeding me all day but the T fare was wasted.

sad sad
Re: I Can't Wait To Be In Heaven by GodsMopol: 10:29pm On Oct 23, 2017
Re: I Can't Wait To Be In Heaven by OtemSapien: 11:32pm On Oct 23, 2017
That boring heaven where they are currently mourning for god the(ir) father(Yahweh) who was put in chains until the Doctufos of truth would have been fully made aware to the world. Smh undecided
Re: I Can't Wait To Be In Heaven by Ken4Christ: 12:48am On Oct 24, 2017
Jokes apart. Heaven is real and hell is also real. There is no dictionary word that can describe the bliss of heaven. There are also no words that can describe the torment in hell. The choice is yours. Accept Jesus as your Lord and personal Saviour and serve him in sincerity. He is the visa to heaven.
Re: I Can't Wait To Be In Heaven by Nobody: 4:31am On Oct 24, 2017
GodsMopol:
Wow, really? Let's see who'll get (t)her(e) first. Lol
P.S. I can't wait for rapture. I need to get set!

1 Like

Re: I Can't Wait To Be In Heaven by Ranchhoddas: 9:16am On Oct 24, 2017
What will you be doing there?
Re: I Can't Wait To Be In Heaven by davien(m): 10:40am On Oct 24, 2017
GodsMopol:
Then volunteer to be a missionary in war torn parts of the country,..
Your gold mansion should be bigger for that wouldn't it?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

First Pages Of The Bible Were Writen on Tablets / Sequel To The Reinhard Bonnke Crusade : Questions And Challenges / But Why Do We Still Die ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.