Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,000 members, 7,899,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 03:24 PM

Atiku Abubakar’s Wife Caused My Fight With Her Son Over Child Custody - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar’s Wife Caused My Fight With Her Son Over Child Custody (765 Views)

Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO / Atiku: Wrong Computation Of Election Results In 11 States Caused My Defeat / Rahma Indimi Calls Out Mohammed Babangida Over Child Custody Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Abubakar’s Wife Caused My Fight With Her Son Over Child Custody by emmanuel529(m): 1:14pm On Oct 21, 2017
Few days ago there was a dirty child custody fight scandal between Miss Ummi Bukar Bolori, ex wife of Aminu Abubakar, one of the sons of former vice president of Nigeria, Abubakar Atiku at their daughter’s school.

In a new interview with Nonye Ben Nwankwo, Ummi spilled some secret, revealing how her former mother in-law sparked the fight with her ex-husband even after Atiku Abubakar gave them a ‘mandate’ of how to live with the kids, she has been

left to speak out.

She further revealed how Aminu has caged her kids off from her. Here are excerpts from her interview;

Why did you wait till now to get the custody of your kids?

It is not as if I have not bothered, that is not true. I am a woman and I am a northerner, a full northerner at that. I am from a respectable home. When I started asking for the custody of my kids, I didn’t

want it to degenerate to this messy and scandalous path that it eventually took now. I had reached out to my ex’s father twice. I spoke to him like a father, I explained to him how I felt and how I wanted my kids. I didn’t set out to embarrass anybody. I didn’t want my story to be out there.

Some people might think it got to this level because of Atiku’s political ambition…

No way. This is not anything political, I am not like that. It is not because of what they are going through now that made me come out openly to ask for my kids. I have never lived a public life. I am just a normal Maiduguri girl. I am from a humble home.

So why did you allow it to go public?

For it to happen this way, you should know that I have tried all the possible ways to do it in a peaceful way and in a solidarity manner. I am not sure his father will even blame me for taking this route. He knows that I have tried so much to get my kids. I don’t blame his father for everything that has happened.

Who do you blame?

I blame his mother, Titi. She has been behind all these. She never wanted me to see my kids again. She wanted to punish me because I left her son. In fact, her son told me it was his mother who told him not to allow me to see my children. He would always hide whenever I asked to see the children. As a mother, apparently she got hurt because I left her son. I really understand her standpoint. She kept me away from my kids because she is a woman and she knew keeping me away would get to me. Her poor son just followed her and he just ended up messing himself up. Mothers are very strong in every family. Nobody can prevent a mother from seeing her kids. My ex-husband said nobody could fight them. He even said that to me before now. I even felt it was true at that time. Even my family, nobody was behind me in this fight. I fought him alone. But he fought me with his mother. I don’t think his father was with him. When I went to my kids’ school to get them, it was Titi that was even calling the DPO and telling him not to give me my kids and that he

should arrest me. She wanted me to go down. She wanted to hurt me.

Didn’t she like you when you were her daughter in-law?

I never fought with her then. But she was never there for me. When I had my kids in Saudi and Dubai, she was never there. Some mothers usually go and stay with their daughters law when they are having babies. She was never there for me. Now, all of a sudden, she wants to come and punish me with my kids. My family does not like what is happening now but I stood my ground and said nobody would take my kids from me. It was just a friend who encouraged me that as a mother, I have every right to ask for my kids even without their money. The kids need to stay with their mother no matter what. I don’t need their money anyway.

Read More @ http://emmanuel17.com/2017/10/atiku-abubakars-wife-caused-fight-son-child-custody-ex-daughter-law/
Re: Atiku Abubakar’s Wife Caused My Fight With Her Son Over Child Custody by amzee(m): 1:18pm On Oct 21, 2017
I'm single and searching for a girlfriend while someone is out there divorcing the one he has.
Nawa ooo

Whats special in FTC?
NOTHING
Re: Atiku Abubakar’s Wife Caused My Fight With Her Son Over Child Custody by Nutase: 2:32pm On Oct 21, 2017
Re: Atiku Abubakar’s Wife Caused My Fight With Her Son Over Child Custody by double0seven(m): 3:46pm On Oct 21, 2017
Salute to her courage

But hope she's a good woman sha

Wonder what's on responsible for divorce in date first place
Re: Atiku Abubakar’s Wife Caused My Fight With Her Son Over Child Custody by SalamRushdie: 4:02pm On Oct 21, 2017
double0seven:
Salute to her courage

But hope she's a good woman sha

Wonder what's on responsible for divorce in date first place

Look for a Kanuri woman and date please then see if your life will ever be normal again..those women are like desert scorpions

(1) (Reply)

IBB Reveals Plan To Give Nigerians Free Education / 2018 Budget: Why We Didn’t Disgrace Buhari At National Assembly – PDP Reps / NITDA: Group Commends Buhari,Says Appointment Of Pantami Has Strengthen ICT Devt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.