Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,522 members, 7,944,531 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 06:05 PM

How Adeboye Saved Me From Death In Plane Crash – Oyedepo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Adeboye Saved Me From Death In Plane Crash – Oyedepo (774 Views)

How Adeboye's Disobedience Built A Global Brand 2 - Leke Beecroft / How Adeboye's Disobedience Built A Global Brand - Leke Beecroft / How Adeboye is contributing To Unemployment in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Adeboye Saved Me From Death In Plane Crash – Oyedepo by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 21, 2017
How Adeboye saved me from death in plane crash – Oyedepo
dailypost.ng Oct 21, 2017 8:43 AM
Presiding Bishop of the Living Faith Church Worldwide (LFCWW), David Oyedepo, has revealed how he almost died in a plane crash recently.

Speaking at the church headquarters on Friday, Oyedepo says before the trip, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor E.A Adeboye visited him unannounced and prayed for him.

It was the third time Bishop Oyedepo would be involved in near air mishap.

Narrating how this third and most recent accident happened, a pastor in the church, Adebisi, read the report from the aircraft’s pilot, Captain Samuel Adegoga.

“The main malfunction we had in the Cyprus-Israel flight was a stabilizer twin-motor failure. During the said flight that we had the twin motor failure, the auto-pilot could no longer exert the desired pressure to keep the aircraft in the required altitude for stability flight.

“The captain disconnected the auto-pilot, took and returned the aircraft to the required altitude for that phase of the flight. Because the aircraft was out of trim during this takeover, the aircraft abruptly pitched off with much pitch force.

“The captain counteracted it with a pitch down force. These counter forces caused turbulence and movement in the cabin and cargo hold. Heavy items in the cargo section fell from their compartment, making a loud noise, ” the pilot wrote.

“We thank the God of this commission for making the pilot to react promptly. Similar failures in the past have resulted in fatal accidents due to lateness of pilot’s reaction,” Adebisi added.

However, while the pilot saw the incident as mechanical malfunctioning, Bishop Oyedepo said the averted air disaster was a spiritual attack.

His words: “According to the word of God, before the great and dreadful day of the Lord will hit the earth, there will be a restoration of sonship and fatherhood to the body of Christ.

“On Friday preceding the journey that we made, my father in the Lord showed up at 6:30 early in the morning and saw a vision and wasn’t sleeping, and said, ‘Lord, Lord, why seek the living among the dead? No, no…’ So, he took off and landed here before 6:30am. No, there was no idea that he was coming, and there was no discussion after it. The heart of the father will be drawn to the heart of the son to defend.

“Understand what I’m saying. You don’t have inheritance in a pastor; you don’t have in a teacher. Many of us have teachers all our lives. Did they share anything with you when they died? Did any teacher write your name in his will? You only have an inheritance with a father. A good man leaves an inheritance for his children to inherit. Fatherhood is not an accolade, it is a revelation. So, that was not technical failure, it was a spiritual attack that Jesus averted.

“Every prophet sent to you is ordained a father. Elisha shouted: ‘My father! My father!‘ He was the son of Sherphat. Elijah was not his biological father, but he was a prophet sent to him…Every prophet sent to you is sent as a father, not as brother, not as an uncle, not as a friend. I have enjoyed this kind of covering all my life.”

Report a problem

http://dailypost.ng/2017/10/21/adeboye-saved-death-plane-crash-oyedepo/amp/
Re: How Adeboye Saved Me From Death In Plane Crash – Oyedepo by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 21, 2017
Praise the lord. Hail Jehovah and Jesus
Re: How Adeboye Saved Me From Death In Plane Crash – Oyedepo by DozieInc(m): 2:43pm On Oct 21, 2017
A father gives you spiritual covering, glory to God alone.
Re: How Adeboye Saved Me From Death In Plane Crash – Oyedepo by paxonel(m): 3:05pm On Oct 21, 2017
Microsoft10:
How Adeboye saved me from death in plane crash – Oyedepo
dailypost.ng Oct 21, 2017 8:43 AM
Presiding Bishop of the Living Faith Church Worldwide (LFCWW), David Oyedepo, has revealed how he almost died in a plane crash recently.

Speaking at the church headquarters on Friday, Oyedepo says before the trip, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor E.A Adeboye visited him unannounced and prayed for him.

It was the third time Bishop Oyedepo would be involved in near air mishap.

Narrating how this third and most recent accident happened, a pastor in the church, Adebisi, read the report from the aircraft’s pilot, Captain Samuel Adegoga.

“The main malfunction we had in the Cyprus-Israel flight was a stabilizer twin-motor failure. During the said flight that we had the twin motor failure, the auto-pilot could no longer exert the desired pressure to keep the aircraft in the required altitude for stability flight.

“The captain disconnected the auto-pilot, took and returned the aircraft to the required altitude for that phase of the flight. Because the aircraft was out of trim during this takeover, the aircraft abruptly pitched off with much pitch force.

“The captain counteracted it with a pitch down force. These counter forces caused turbulence and movement in the cabin and cargo hold. Heavy items in the cargo section fell from their compartment, making a loud noise, ” the pilot wrote.

“We thank the God of this commission for making the pilot to react promptly. Similar failures in the past have resulted in fatal accidents due to lateness of pilot’s reaction,” Adebisi added.

However, while the pilot saw the incident as mechanical malfunctioning, Bishop Oyedepo said the averted air disaster was a spiritual attack.

His words: “According to the word of God, before the great and dreadful day of the Lord will hit the earth, there will be a restoration of sonship and fatherhood to the body of Christ.

“On Friday preceding the journey that we made, my father in the Lord showed up at 6:30 early in the morning and saw a vision and wasn’t sleeping, and said, ‘Lord, Lord, why seek the living among the dead? No, no…’ So, he took off and landed here before 6:30am. No, there was no idea that he was coming, and there was no discussion after it. The heart of the father will be drawn to the heart of the son to defend.

“Understand what I’m saying. You don’t have inheritance in a pastor; you don’t have in a teacher. Many of us have teachers all our lives. Did they share anything with you when they died? Did any teacher write your name in his will? You only have an inheritance with a father. A good man leaves an inheritance for his children to inherit. Fatherhood is not an accolade, it is a revelation. So, that was not technical failure, it was a spiritual attack that Jesus averted.

“Every prophet sent to you is ordained a father. Elisha shouted: ‘My father! My father!‘ He was the son of Sherphat. Elijah was not his biological father, but he was a prophet sent to him…Every prophet sent to you is sent as a father, not as brother, not as an uncle, not as a friend. I have enjoyed this kind of covering all my life.”

Report a problem

http://dailypost.ng/2017/10/21/adeboye-saved-death-plane-crash-oyedepo/amp/
I think this man is one person that keep encouraging Africans to be spiritually fictious and not being factual.
The pilot has explained everything which is a common fault in all scrabbed plains(I never knew he was using a scrab plain till now) and not anything spiritual and the man went ahead to say it was a spiritual problem and mumu Africans will shout hallelujah for the testimony?
God is watching sha
Re: How Adeboye Saved Me From Death In Plane Crash – Oyedepo by OtemSapien: 3:16pm On Oct 21, 2017
A tale of two thieves on the fictitious cross of calvary grin
Re: How Adeboye Saved Me From Death In Plane Crash – Oyedepo by Spylord48: 4:21pm On Oct 21, 2017
Chai Adeboye saved U from plane crash?
The pilot was there to do his work, I wonder if this your incident is the ist of it's kind.Last month, An Airbus 380 plane lost one of it's engine mid flight yet the pilots were able to manage the situation and flew the plane for almost 2hrs before they got to the nearest airport in Canada yet no body attributed it to anything.
Sometimes these men talk as if it is only them that God blesses. They will be sick, they will go abroad for treatment and when they come back ,they organise thank giving where people drop big and fat envelope to thank God for saving them..
Religion is really doing more harm than good that why most of these churches now are not after salvation of their congregation but only after their pockets.

1 Like

Re: How Adeboye Saved Me From Death In Plane Crash – Oyedepo by adeowo84(m): 5:51pm On Oct 21, 2017
OtemSapien:
A tale of two thieves on the fictitious cross of calvary grin

very soon u will the difference... God will show Himself to u
Re: How Adeboye Saved Me From Death In Plane Crash – Oyedepo by OtemSapien: 5:52pm On Oct 21, 2017
adeowo84:

very soon u will the difference... God will show Himself to u
God is me in manifestation.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/12/17 / Happy New Year To All Thinkers / Life Is Hard. Where is God? Theists And Atheist Help, Anything. I Am Desperate!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.