Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,348 members, 7,920,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 12:19 AM

Transfer First Or Face-to-face: $40 Paypal For 320 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Transfer First Or Face-to-face: $40 Paypal For 320 (536 Views)

Stop Putting Old Notes In ATMs Or Face Penalty – CBN Warns Commercial Banks / Favour Ori 'Payday' Secures $1m To Build The Paypal For Africa / $40 Paypal Funds For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transfer First Or Face-to-face: $40 Paypal For 320 by SueZuckerberg: 2:44pm On Oct 21, 2017
Hello Nairalanders,

I want to sell my PayPal funds, preferably to someone in Ilorin. Why Ilorin? I want a face-to-face transaction to avoid getting scammed. If you're not based in Ilorin and you love my rates then you would have to transfer to my bank account first. There are so few exchangers buying PayPal, too bad. I have tried selling on Naira2usd but it seems I am only wasting my precious time. So many calls and they're not picking. Why must I sign up on whatsapp just to get your Paypal email? Please anyone based in Ilorin in the house? I live at Sango near Old Jamb office (that Kwasu office) around champions' church. You may reach me on.
Re: Transfer First Or Face-to-face: $40 Paypal For 320 by Zdoh(m): 4:32pm On Oct 21, 2017
SueZuckerberg:
Hello Nairalanders,

I want to sell my PayPal funds, preferably to someone in Ilorin. Why Ilorin? I want a face-to-face transaction to avoid getting scammed. If you're not based in Ilorin and you love my rates then you would have to transfer to my bank account first. There are so few exchangers buying PayPal, too bad. I have tried selling on Naira2usd but it seems I am only wasting my precious time. So many calls and they're not picking. Why must I sign up on whatsapp just to get your Paypal email? Please anyone based in Ilorin in the house? I live at Sango near Old Jamb office (that Kwasu office) around champions' church. You may reach me on 07058533100.
Check my thread and see how easier for you to get your Naira without stories

https://www.nairaland.com/3525491/buying-selling-paypal-skrill-bitcoin
Re: Transfer First Or Face-to-face: $40 Paypal For 320 by SueZuckerberg: 5:22pm On Oct 21, 2017
Zdoh:

Zdoh, from what I have read thus far, you seem to be very reliable so I'll transfer first. But I need your Payal email. Let me call you cos I am not on Whatsapp.

1 Like

Re: Transfer First Or Face-to-face: $40 Paypal For 320 by SueZuckerberg: 5:23pm On Oct 21, 2017
Zdoh:

Zdoh, from what I read you seem to be very reliable so I'll transfer first. But I need your Payal email. Let me call you cos I am not on Whatsapp.

1 Like

Re: Transfer First Or Face-to-face: $40 Paypal For 320 by SueZuckerberg: 7:36am On Oct 22, 2017
SueZuckerberg:

Zdoh, from what I read you seem to be very reliable so I'll transfer first. But I need your Payal email. Let me call you cos I am not on Whatsapp.
Thread closed. This Man called Zdoh is very very reliable. I got paid.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Best How To Starting Your Own Home Based Business / MTN Data At A Cheap/affordable Rate. / Resonance Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.