Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,182 members, 7,943,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 10:15 AM

Photos From The Pool Party Organised By Yabatech Students - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photos From The Pool Party Organised By Yabatech Students (64817 Views)

Yabatech Students Arested By Unilag Security And Detained / How Yabatech Students Sat For A Test / YABATECH Students Celebrate "ASDA Week" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Pool Party Organised By Yabatech Students by 2shure: 2:59am On Oct 22, 2017
homos
Re: Photos From The Pool Party Organised By Yabatech Students by FreeSpirited: 3:50am On Oct 22, 2017
Nonsense... Waste of bikini... Where are the assess
Re: Photos From The Pool Party Organised By Yabatech Students by tballeyy(m): 4:17am On Oct 22, 2017
Dos ladies look like I never chop
Re: Photos From The Pool Party Organised By Yabatech Students by Divay22(f): 5:21am On Oct 22, 2017
Rapsowdee01:

ALL THE GIRLS NA FREE OOOO

MUMU BOYS PAID 3K
Lol
It's normal
Re: Photos From The Pool Party Organised By Yabatech Students by Itzurboi(m): 5:26am On Oct 22, 2017
Pls ooo, Make nobody carry ma matter for head ooo, wat you dont know, you ask.... What is "not ONE SINGLE", hope the comment is not from an afon.....
schumastic:
Not one single fine girl in the pic.

Signed.

Vice Chairman,

Bachelors Club, Lagos Branch.
Re: Photos From The Pool Party Organised By Yabatech Students by chubinwa(m): 5:47am On Oct 22, 2017
didn't find it thrilling.
Re: Photos From The Pool Party Organised By Yabatech Students by Pain(m): 5:47am On Oct 22, 2017
Wannabes
Re: Photos From The Pool Party Organised By Yabatech Students by DavidEsq(m): 5:49am On Oct 22, 2017
schumastic:

Signed.

Vice Chairman,

grin
Re: Photos From The Pool Party Organised By Yabatech Students by SeanDada1(m): 5:50am On Oct 22, 2017
Re: Photos From The Pool Party Organised By Yabatech Students by pocohantas(f): 6:02am On Oct 22, 2017
Gerrard59:
Hilarious thread.

Seeing the pictures, I find it odd that there were no ladies in the pool and few in the party. However, I can understand it. Same people complaining about the absence of ladies will make statements like:

* Them be ashawo.
* This is someone's future wife (even though the men are also future husbands).
* Loss of womanhood and lots more would have sufficed.

It's the same reason majority of Nigerian ladies wear full clothing when visiting the beach. We cannot continue to body and slut shame our ladies, yet complain about their conspicuous absence from events as this.

No mind them, they want the girls to come and commot cloth...so, they can shame them.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Pool Party Organised By Yabatech Students by jeyselassie(m): 6:07am On Oct 22, 2017
Keneking:
And the management of the institution approved this undecided
Yabatech is ranked what in THE ranking sef
last
Re: Photos From The Pool Party Organised By Yabatech Students by pahen1991: 6:28am On Oct 22, 2017
Towncrier247:
As the saying goes, all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. Some students of Yabatech last night trooped out enmasse for a well organised classy pool party in Lagos. Check out some of the big boys and babes in attendance including how they had fun..

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/photos-from-the-pool-party-organised-by-yabatech-students
next time pls put graphic pics

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Pool Party Organised By Yabatech Students by simols(m): 6:30am On Oct 22, 2017
pu7pl3:
FTC for the first time

I don't care if its on a dumb thread grin

Jesu who be this guy above me... Enemy of progress cheesy
ftc in your dream cheesy
Re: Photos From The Pool Party Organised By Yabatech Students by KingGBsky(m): 6:41am On Oct 22, 2017
All this nigeria girls ehn?
They ready were gown enter inside pool.
Baby its a pool party and not a burial ceremony.
Re: Photos From The Pool Party Organised By Yabatech Students by selfmadeboss: 6:46am On Oct 22, 2017
Gay party or pool party
Re: Photos From The Pool Party Organised By Yabatech Students by AntiWailer: 6:56am On Oct 22, 2017
schumastic:

Signed.

Vice Chairman,

grin

OJA MI LARA JE
Re: Photos From The Pool Party Organised By Yabatech Students by ariklawani(f): 6:59am On Oct 22, 2017
This kind party no dey make sense,too much pple,can't see anything fresh. nothing is classic.too dulling,no juice,no source
Re: Photos From The Pool Party Organised By Yabatech Students by babslepe: 6:59am On Oct 22, 2017
guys make una chill for their level it is okay you can't judge from a few pictures at least they tried no matter how local or cheap it looks at least it worked out. Organising such is not easy these are students where do you expect them to get money from to organise something better or flamboyant, this attitude of condemning things let's stop it at one point or the other we all passed through this stage.
Re: Photos From The Pool Party Organised By Yabatech Students by 2shure: 7:00am On Oct 22, 2017
homos still wana get it on.
all guys all nite
till early morn
wtf wit dis homo niggis
3 feet pool and u still a life jacket
Re: Photos From The Pool Party Organised By Yabatech Students by Daeylar(f): 7:06am On Oct 22, 2017
Gerrard59:
Hilarious thread.

Seeing the pictures, I find it odd that there were no ladies in the pool and few in the party. However, I can understand it. Same people complaining about the absence of ladies will make statements like:

* Them be ashawo.
* This is someone's future wife (even though the men are also future husbands).
* Loss of womanhood and lots more would have sufficed.

It's the same reason majority of Nigerian ladies wear full clothing when visiting the beach. We cannot continue to body and slut shame our ladies, yet complain about their conspicuous absence from events as this.

Thank you jor, don't mind the confused human beings,
They will still look for a way to bash ladies either way.
It's their favourite pastime,
Classic case of damned if you do and damned if you don't.

This country won't let ladies breathe. See guys enjoying themselves, no one is bashing them, let a girl do half of this and watch the wolves descend on this thread,
Yet they say there is no need for gender equality and feminism.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Pool Party Organised By Yabatech Students by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 22, 2017
4our:
brain fart by the mama cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Jude,you have your entire worthless life to be an idiot,why don't you take today off?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Pool Party Organised By Yabatech Students by Wirelessmic(m): 7:16am On Oct 22, 2017
Tahra:
Jude,you have your entire worthless life to be an idiot,why don't you take today off?

this one is strong!
Re: Photos From The Pool Party Organised By Yabatech Students by Fucklove(m): 7:20am On Oct 22, 2017
Hello Good people of Nigeria. Please i wish to seek for help in my job hunting as a student to keep body and soul together. I'm ready to engage myself in any legit work that would get me paid in return.I'm a student of federal polytechnic oko, and to be sincere, getting a part-time work is not an easy task and I'm really tired of depending or borrowing from people around me.
Please any member here within the school environ or knows any available spot that i can engage myself while studying should be please fix me in. God bless
Re: Photos From The Pool Party Organised By Yabatech Students by VickyRotex(f): 7:22am On Oct 22, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Why dem call am poo party?? undecided

Oh well! That's why it's called "poo" party! Ewwwwww!
Re: Photos From The Pool Party Organised By Yabatech Students by 8stargeneral: 7:24am On Oct 22, 2017
Thank God we no hear bad news after d pari
Re: Photos From The Pool Party Organised By Yabatech Students by jefcee: 7:35am On Oct 22, 2017
Casteilla Private Limited

How to get your books published, promoted and translated?
Casteilla.in:
The best website to publish your e-book is Casteilla.in, because along with e-publishing, you can also get free social media marketing and affordable translation for your e-books. Through Casteilla® You could publish your e-book in numerous e-publishing websites in a go. They have partnered with several international and national e-publishers, along with their own e-book store(work in progress). Following are the things that you have to do:
Publishing:
1. Get your manuscript ready in word or PDF format
2. Make sure you have the right to publish the book and there is no one else who would claim rights for the same
3. Contents of your book should not be present anywhere else in the internet and your books should pass plagiarism check
4. Send your manuscript to books@casteilla.in. Your manuscript will be checked for the above criteria and then be published in several international and Indian websites along with their own e-book store. Your book will be published with “Print on Demand” in websites that allow this option.
5. Once the checking process is done, you will receive a mail asking for some basic details and banking details for crediting your royalties for every book sold. Fill those details and reply back.
6. Once a copy of your book gets sold, it would be updated and 70% of the royalty amount received from other websites and 90% of the amount at which your book is sold in Casteilla book store would be credited to you every month.
Promotion:
1. All your e-books will be promoted in social media for free. If you require more advertisement through blogs or newspaper advertisements, mention “E-book promotion details” in the subject line and send an email to with your message to books@casteilla.in . You would get assistance on the payment details for such promotions. Make the necessary payment and publish your advertisements.
Translation:
1. Casteilla® provides one of the most affordable translation services for e-books. If you need to get your e-books translated, send a small sample of 100 words to books@casteilla.in and mention “E-book translation details” in the subject line. Once the translators send their sample translation, you could check the quality of their translation. Once if you are satisfied with the sample, you have to pay half the charges required for translating the book to Casteilla Private Limited (Through electronic bank transfer for Indian languages, and paypal for foreign language translations). You could pay the remaining amount after translation of the book is completed and you have checked the file for possible errors. Once you get the completed translation you could pay the remaining amount.
Re: Photos From The Pool Party Organised By Yabatech Students by talk2percy(m): 7:46am On Oct 22, 2017
pu7pl3:
FTC for the first time

Lol...Guy where are u from, basket mouth and Mr Ibu nah ur relations??
Re: Photos From The Pool Party Organised By Yabatech Students by Bebson007(m): 8:17am On Oct 22, 2017
and monkey pox dey oooooo
Re: Photos From The Pool Party Organised By Yabatech Students by Amsonme(m): 8:20am On Oct 22, 2017
Gay pool party. That's not my hand writing.
Re: Photos From The Pool Party Organised By Yabatech Students by Peejoeee(m): 8:47am On Oct 22, 2017
Is that a pool or a tub?
Re: Photos From The Pool Party Organised By Yabatech Students by abiambo(m): 8:49am On Oct 22, 2017
you lie , that first time go wait till a future date because momoh7 beat you to it
pu7pl3:
FTC for the first time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) / PHOTO: Where Are Those Guyz That Did This In Secondary School / Meet Chiamaka Deborah Motilewa, 25-Year-Old Covenant University PhD Holder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.