Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,837 members, 7,898,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:26 AM

I Will Go On Exile If I Don't Complete 2nd Niger Bridge.. Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Go On Exile If I Don't Complete 2nd Niger Bridge.. Jonathan (1880 Views)

Deposed Emir Sanusi On Exile In Loko, Nasarawa Village / I’ll Complete 2nd Niger Bridge Because Of My Wife, Says Atiku / "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Go On Exile If I Don't Complete 2nd Niger Bridge.. Jonathan by Fayose4Presdent: 5:37pm On Oct 21, 2017
Is President Jonathan on exile now?

Re: I Will Go On Exile If I Don't Complete 2nd Niger Bridge.. Jonathan by python1: 5:39pm On Oct 21, 2017
OP, look for a python, even if na baby python, infact, any reptile like alligator or lizard will do, provided it can twerk, to guard yourself, if not, by the time pigs tear you into pieces, you will forget your name.
Anyway, I don waka before dem carry me join.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Go On Exile If I Don't Complete 2nd Niger Bridge.. Jonathan by madridguy(m): 5:39pm On Oct 21, 2017
Wailers over to you shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: I Will Go On Exile If I Don't Complete 2nd Niger Bridge.. Jonathan by juman(m): 5:44pm On Oct 21, 2017
grin
Re: I Will Go On Exile If I Don't Complete 2nd Niger Bridge.. Jonathan by juman(m): 5:47pm On Oct 21, 2017
Second Niger bridge is not important to yiigbos, they just want positions to be also stealing money.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Go On Exile If I Don't Complete 2nd Niger Bridge.. Jonathan by ogologoamu: 5:49pm On Oct 21, 2017
Since 1960 till date all the politicians has been using second Niger bridge for their criminal campaigns OBJ YARADUA GEJ PMB etc.
Re: I Will Go On Exile If I Don't Complete 2nd Niger Bridge.. Jonathan by clevvermind(m): 5:50pm On Oct 21, 2017
FOOD IS READY. OYA WAILERS COME OVER.
Re: I Will Go On Exile If I Don't Complete 2nd Niger Bridge.. Jonathan by omenka(m): 5:55pm On Oct 21, 2017
Lol.

Politics, Nigerian style. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Go On Exile If I Don't Complete 2nd Niger Bridge.. Jonathan by agbangam: 5:58pm On Oct 21, 2017
Jona d Failure, some1 dat cudn't fix d East-West road dat leads to his state , abeg OP leave dat Man for Bia-Bia pple na their Lord and Personal Savior.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Go On Exile If I Don't Complete 2nd Niger Bridge.. Jonathan by Jesusloveyou: 5:59pm On Oct 21, 2017
Who take a madman serious

4 Likes

Re: I Will Go On Exile If I Don't Complete 2nd Niger Bridge.. Jonathan by ogologoamu: 6:07pm On Oct 21, 2017
madridguy:
Wailers over to you shocked shocked shocked

Which of these promises has buhari kept?

1 Like

Re: I Will Go On Exile If I Don't Complete 2nd Niger Bridge.. Jonathan by madridguy(m): 6:27pm On Oct 21, 2017
Buhari can still fulfill his promise but as for Jonathan it is over for him.

ogologoamu:

5 Likes

Re: I Will Go On Exile If I Don't Complete 2nd Niger Bridge.. Jonathan by tinsel: 6:32pm On Oct 21, 2017
ogologoamu:

They are not talking about Buhari here but a promise made by Jonathan.
Re: I Will Go On Exile If I Don't Complete 2nd Niger Bridge.. Jonathan by Fayose4Presdent: 7:21pm On Oct 21, 2017
tinsel:

Aptly enunciated.
Re: I Will Go On Exile If I Don't Complete 2nd Niger Bridge.. Jonathan by ogologoamu: 7:24pm On Oct 21, 2017
tinsel:

I am not talking about GEJ here but Buhari who brainwashed you that there won't be anything like office of the first lady but today he's in Turkey with the first lady.
Re: I Will Go On Exile If I Don't Complete 2nd Niger Bridge.. Jonathan by zurielsam(m): 7:24pm On Oct 21, 2017
Buhari is yet to fulfil any of His own too
Check my signature and thank me later
Re: I Will Go On Exile If I Don't Complete 2nd Niger Bridge.. Jonathan by ogologoamu: 7:27pm On Oct 21, 2017
madridguy:
Buhari can still fulfill his promise but as for Jonathan it is over for him.

Yes Buhari has already fulfilled One promise..... He now moves around with the first Lady after promising that there won't be such.
Re: I Will Go On Exile If I Don't Complete 2nd Niger Bridge.. Jonathan by Opakan2: 7:31pm On Oct 21, 2017
Foolish incompetent thief..

PMB will complete that bridge before leaving office in 2023.
Even if it's the only project he commissions in the SE, it's okay so far he puts this buffoon to shame.

1 Like

Re: I Will Go On Exile If I Don't Complete 2nd Niger Bridge.. Jonathan by python1: 7:32pm On Oct 21, 2017
ogologoamu:

I am not talking about GEJ here but Buhari who brainwashed you that there won't be anything like office of the first lady but today he's in Turkey with the first lady.
So when he said there won't be office of the first lady, it means he will cease to be a married man? Or he will divorce his wife? Or he will not travel with his family/wife? What exactly is your point? Is there an office for the first lady now? Pls, what exactly is your interpretation of "there won't be anything like office of the first lady"? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Will Go On Exile If I Don't Complete 2nd Niger Bridge.. Jonathan by Ojiofor: 7:33pm On Oct 21, 2017
Of course he is indeed on exile now.
Re: I Will Go On Exile If I Don't Complete 2nd Niger Bridge.. Jonathan by python1: 7:35pm On Oct 21, 2017
ogologoamu:

Yes Buhari has already fulfilled One promise..... He now moves around with the first Lady after promising that there won't be such.
The fact that he moves around with his wife means she has no office, otherwise, she would have been staying back for her "official assignment" as first lady. cheesy
Re: I Will Go On Exile If I Don't Complete 2nd Niger Bridge.. Jonathan by loveth360(f): 7:41pm On Oct 21, 2017
He started working there,if not buhari we would have know the level it will be now.in short"he kept his promise.
Re: I Will Go On Exile If I Don't Complete 2nd Niger Bridge.. Jonathan by Fayose4Presdent: 7:42pm On Oct 21, 2017
ogologoamu:

Ogologoamu.....hahahhahaha..nna eh,nwanna,aha gu nkea dukwa egwu
Re: I Will Go On Exile If I Don't Complete 2nd Niger Bridge.. Jonathan by ogologoamu: 7:42pm On Oct 21, 2017
python1:

So when he said there won't be office of the first lady, it means he will cease to be a married man? Or he will divorce his wife? Or he will not travel with his family/wife? What exactly is your point? Is there an office for the first lady now? Pls, what exactly is your interpretation of "there won't be anything like office of the first lady"? undecided

A man once said that he dislikes squatting animals for this reason he went and sold his dog and use the money to buy a monkey.......Oga squatting animal is still in your house.

Buhari hates office of the first lady but likes office of the president's Wife...Oga they are the same.

Common sense fall on you.
Re: I Will Go On Exile If I Don't Complete 2nd Niger Bridge.. Jonathan by python1: 7:44pm On Oct 21, 2017
ogologoamu:

A man once said that he dislikes squatting animals for this reason he went and sold his dog and use the money to buy a monkey.......Oga squatting animal is still in your house.

Buhari hates office of the first lady but likes office of the president's Wife...Oga they are the same.

Common sense fall on you.

If the president wife has office, is the office about moving around with the president? Shouldn't she be in the office of the "president wife".
How do you want the wife of a president to be addressed, president girlfriend or concubine. Abeg, go sleep.
Re: I Will Go On Exile If I Don't Complete 2nd Niger Bridge.. Jonathan by ogologoamu: 7:53pm On Oct 21, 2017
python1:

If the president wife has office, is the office about moving around with the president? Shouldn't she be in the office of the "president wife".
How do you want the wife of a president to be addressed, president girlfriend or concubine. Abeg, go sleep.

If not that stupidity is free, I would have questioned how some got theirs

Re: I Will Go On Exile If I Don't Complete 2nd Niger Bridge.. Jonathan by python1: 7:57pm On Oct 21, 2017
ogologoamu:

If not that stupidity is free, I would have questioned how some got theirs
I quite agree with the emboldened because I would have wondered how it gets to this stage for you. Now, tell me, how many gathering or occasion has she graced in her capacity as the first lady?
Re: I Will Go On Exile If I Don't Complete 2nd Niger Bridge.. Jonathan by Shawnnn01: 8:02pm On Oct 21, 2017
loveth360:
He started working there,if not buhari we would have know the level it will be now.in short"he kept his promise.
Do you own a brain or you have a micro chip filled with sawdust as one ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Go On Exile If I Don't Complete 2nd Niger Bridge.. Jonathan by loveth360(f): 8:04pm On Oct 21, 2017
Shawnnn01:
Do you own a brain or you have a micro chip filled with sawdust as one ?
are you asking from bunk.
Re: I Will Go On Exile If I Don't Complete 2nd Niger Bridge.. Jonathan by tsdarkside(m): 8:04pm On Oct 21, 2017
python1:
OP, look for a python, even if na baby python, infact, any reptile like alligator or lizard will do, provided it can twerk, to guard yourself, if not, by the time pigs tear you into pieces, you will forget your name.
Anyway, I don waka before dem carry me join.

guy,its always best to avoid yeasterners....their own wahala too much.... grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Go On Exile If I Don't Complete 2nd Niger Bridge.. Jonathan by ogologoamu: 8:11pm On Oct 21, 2017
python1:

I quite agree with the emboldened because I would have wondered how it gets to this stage for you. Now, tell me, how many gathering or occasion has she graced in her capacity as the first lady?

His husband has impoverished his ZOMBIES hence she does this for them.

Re: I Will Go On Exile If I Don't Complete 2nd Niger Bridge.. Jonathan by python1: 8:18pm On Oct 21, 2017
ogologoamu:

His husband has impoverished his ZOMBIES hence she does this for them.
See where the thing finally end am grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obituary Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu / Fiscal Sustainability Index Released Shows That Yorubas Are Worst Off Than North / Defections Rocking PDP Benue, 1,900 Decamps To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.