Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,878 members, 7,872,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:09 AM

Igbo Leaders Are Carwards, Selfish And Greedy. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Leaders Are Carwards, Selfish And Greedy. (850 Views)

Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals / Atiku In Enugu, Meets Igbo Leaders / Southwest On Standby As Igbo Leaders Protest Obi’s Choice As Atiku Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Leaders Are Carwards, Selfish And Greedy. by Advent17(m): 5:39pm On Oct 21, 2017
Its no longer news to nigerians on the current agitations in various part of the country, call it self determination or for the immediate restructuring as the only way forward..there is this popular saying that the yorubas are carwards, but today or rather nowadays i can authoritatively confirm it to nigerians that its not true...now before you start thinking that am a yoruba trying to defend my people i am a true son of the east, from the east and to the east(you can as well call me a biafran or an igbo man) i was born in the east, raised in the east, now you will agree with me that i know my people very well. I heard someone say that igbos dont have a leader or leaders, and that is 100% true..now why? Let me take our memory back to 19660s when our supreme leader Dimkpa Odimegwu Ojukwu tried pulling the igbos out of nigeria which lead to a bloody civil war that lasted 3yrs and claimed over 2million lives of the igbos..as i was correctly told by my late father who fought gallantly in the war th e raeson why biafra did not secced was as a result of internal betrayal, selfish interest and greediness of the igbos amongest them, my father told me that ojukwu sought the consent of his people, warning them of the hatred and the evill plans of the then federal goverment againt them and also importance of joining hands with him to fight and pull out of nigeria as the only way to avert such impendind disaster, some agreed while some disagreed...ojukwu worked with those who agreed to work with him...those who refused as a result of their selfish interest became sabbotuirs, even to after seeing the truth...which later lead to the defeat and unconditional surrender of the east...now 50 yrs down the line not a single lesson has been learned by we the igbos and our so called leaders..now nnamdi kanu is here fighting selflessly to liberate us from our predicaments, but this same old leaders full of them selfs can not let him be...some weeks ago i came across a news that the five south west governors and mornachs gathered at ibadan summit and agreed in one accord on restructuring or oduduwa be given them...i started crying on what happened to my own people Ndi Igbo that should be championing this restructuring campain... Nnamdi kanu started it, but due to the carwardness, greediness and selfishness of the igbo leaders in the likes of Okorocha Rochas, david umahi, willea obiano and Okezie ikpeazu..now between the igbos and the yorubas who is acarward? Shame on south east leaders..

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders Are Carwards, Selfish And Greedy. by Marotzke(m): 6:21pm On Oct 21, 2017
Why stop at carwards?
That is less demeaning.
Why not call them lorrywards?
Or Caterpillarwards?
That might properly describe them and you too.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders Are Carwards, Selfish And Greedy. by conductorh2: 6:39pm On Oct 21, 2017
Mynd44. I can see your handwork. Wiping out comments once your mgbati brothers are getting their heads battered on the hard concrete.

Jisie ike wink
Re: Igbo Leaders Are Carwards, Selfish And Greedy. by updatechange(m): 7:06pm On Oct 21, 2017
Truly shameful

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders Are Carwards, Selfish And Greedy. by PFRB: 7:11pm On Oct 21, 2017
Very very true. They are cowards and uneducated people.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders Are Carwards, Selfish And Greedy. by Opakan2: 7:17pm On Oct 21, 2017
Big time cowards..

After giving Kanu and his minions support, see how they turned around to finish their struggle.
They invited fulani soldiers to shoot their kinsmen cos they want to remain in power.
They proscribed their own folks and accepted the "terrorist" tag on them without a single fight.

It's really a big Shame.. Just look how helpless the one time chestbeaters are now, desperately seeking unity with Yorubas they preach hate against.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders Are Carwards, Selfish And Greedy. by zurielsam(m): 7:19pm On Oct 21, 2017
rubbish.
Check my signature and thank me later
Re: Igbo Leaders Are Carwards, Selfish And Greedy. by Ojiofor: 7:28pm On Oct 21, 2017
cool
Re: Igbo Leaders Are Carwards, Selfish And Greedy. by loveth360(f): 7:45pm On Oct 21, 2017
Igbo governors are cowards but not like our governors who always want to please north.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders Are Carwards, Selfish And Greedy. by MasterKim: 2:27am On Oct 22, 2017
No they are not.
SW governors and tinubu are to be blamed grin
Re: Igbo Leaders Are Carwards, Selfish And Greedy. by richeso: 6:15am On Oct 22, 2017
Advent17:
Its no longer news to nigerians on the current agitations in various part of the country, call it self determination or for the immediate restructuring as the only way forward..there is this popular saying that the yorubas are carwards, but today or rather nowadays i can authoritatively confirm it to nigerians that its not true...now before you start thinking that am a yoruba trying to defend my people i am a true son of the east, from the east and to the east(you can as well call me a biafran or an igbo man) i was born in the east, raised in the east, now you will agree with me that i know my people very well. I heard someone say that igbos dont have a leader or leaders, and that is 100% true..now why? Let me take our memory back to 19660s when our supreme leader Dimkpa Odimegwu Ojukwu tried pulling the igbos out of nigeria which lead to a bloody civil war that lasted 3yrs and claimed over 2million lives of the igbos..as i was correctly told by my late father who fought gallantly in the war th e raeson why biafra did not secced was as a result of internal betrayal, selfish interest and greediness of the igbos amongest them, my father told me that ojukwu sought the consent of his people, warning them of the hatred and the evill plans of the then federal goverment againt them and also importance of joining hands with him to fight and pull out of nigeria as the only way to avert such impendind disaster, some agreed while some disagreed...ojukwu worked with those who agreed to work with him...those who refused as a result of their selfish interest became sabbotuirs, even to after seeing the truth...which later lead to the defeat and unconditional surrender of the east...now 50 yrs down the line not a single lesson has been learned by we the igbos and our so called leaders..now nnamdi kanu is here fighting selflessly to liberate us from our predicaments, but this same old leaders full of them selfs can not let him be...some weeks ago i came across a news that the five south west governors and mornachs gathered at ibadan summit and agreed in one accord on restructuring or oduduwa be given them...i started crying on what happened to my own people Ndi Igbo that should be championing this restructuring campain... Nnamdi kanu started it, but due to the carwardness, greediness and selfishness of the igbo leaders in the likes of Okorocha Rochas, david umahi, willea obiano and Okezie ikpeazu..now between the igbos and the yorubas who is acarward? Shame on south east leaders..

you make sense 1 trillion times.. even as nairaland no let me like your thread more than once. pls take this

8387647346734838367467346 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Vp Osibanjo Calls For Revival In The War Against Corruption / Nyesom Wike Embarrassed In London By River State Students (video) / Son Of Biafra Warlord, Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Dumps APGA, Defects To APC (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.